I love Icela-

I love Icela-

Didn't Iceland pass a law which made it illegal to pay men more than women?

Yep. That Iceland

That's the end of Iceland. The rabbi will start a campaign for them to let in hundreds of thousands of africans and arabs.

PS: That rabbi's wife's nose is utterly disgusting.

As a Scandinavian Jew, I wholly support this.

>Mushky

all my keks

Fuck off commie

"Chana and Batsheva" sounds like some dual stage boss name in a videogame. Iceland will redeem itself a little if the whole family turns up hanged in their home.
Iceland has everything to be a based country, but they have to stop with the refugee faggotry and the feminist laws asap.

thats one ugly motherfucker

that was a thing in viking culture too, it's not surprising

YOu'll never be scandinavian, only a plague on it.

>Only true jew if mother was jew.
>bring two daughters.
This isn't an invasion at all goyim.

Disgusting vermin.

There's actually an Episcopal priest in my town originally from Iceland. He's completely cucked. Does fag marriages and is divorced himself. Probably pro-refugee. So whatever kind of horrendous shit Schlomo tries to bring to Reykjavik, I'd image there are already fake religious leaders there who already advocate for it.

kike shows up with his 3 disgusting female bioweapons

vi kings, please dismember

and northerners are fucking proud autistic blockheaded cukck retards so ya they got that going for them

Boy...they have no idea what they were missing...

LOLOLZLLZ TYPICAL KIKE FAMILY!!!

>FUCKING LOW T UGLY SHITBLOOD INBRED DWEEB WITH A “HEHEHEHE YA IM HERE TO RUIN YOUR DAY HEHEHHE” SHEEPISH GRIN
>SLUT YENTA WIFE THAT SHRIEKS AT YARD WORK AND HAS HER EYES ON OTHER MEN
>2 YOUNG JEW FEMALE CONTAIGONS HAVE NO MANNERS OR ETHOS AND THEIR DEVIL EYES ARE SCANNING ICELAND FOR THEIR NEXT FUTURE GOY VICTIM

you got a tiny island brothers.
yall know what to do right vi kings?

ICELAND NO

lolllll that kike family so gross and subhuman

the yenta probably has a dick and that dweeb gets fucked in his pussy

at least that’s the standard dynamic

the only reason this happens is because a bunch of money hoarding rabbi kikes decided to send their retarded temple boi and his cunt wife n 2 annoying loud kids to some goy land to establish a jewish merchant syndicate under the disguise of judaism n muh rabbi

ugly rat blooded dweeb in op has never worked a day in his life but was given everything (wife, house, kids) as long as he hoards the jew money in the temple basement and rants against goyim to children

whiter than Sup Forums desu

Kill them, Iceland.

good. we'll see more blacked videos from iceland from now on kek

Iceland has been hooking recently and I need to know what retard memed it into existence

THey are having unbelievable growth in tourism and just whol economy in gen

FUck your shithole frozen permafrost iceberg outgrowth

Hooking?
Booming*

incoming mandatory holocaust memorial day

As immigrants, aren't they required to change their names to ones from the official government list of approved citizen names? I know Bobby Fischer was granted an exemption for that requirement but he was a bit more extraordinary than some random rabbi and family.

You'll always be Russian.

Hasidic Jews are required to have lots of kids.

He looks like in his free time he's posting on Sup Forums with an Australian IP