Which never-ending manly series is the best?

Which never-ending manly series is the best?

Golgo13

Berserk, even if now is idolmasterized

Jojo stopped being manly in the 90s, gramps

No.

This

Nah the artstyle changed, but the balls are even more manly. At the beginning of part8, there's even a flirting and almost sex scene involving the MC.

Black Lagoon

I'm assuming it counts because I can't imagine a girl would enjoy reading it

No wonder, it's seinen now, Araki can do whatever he wants now.

This.

Can ippo beat baki and jotaro with enough oxygen?

My god I hate Ippo for being the One Piece-like knock off of Ashita no Joe. But Baki art is so revolting its author deserves to have his hand cut off.

One Piece.

berserk obviously

i happen to think your opinion is so bad you should have your hands cut off so you can't type anymore posts. baki art style is amazing

every single character from this shit is disgustingly ugly. it's pure eye cancer.

What's better - Baki or Kengan Ashua?

>Golgo13

Doubt that's gonna be never ending for much longer. The artist is fucking old.

Please be baiting. I refuse to think you're serious.

Dunno, ippo is very light to read unlike one piece and others. It's have enough gags and dramas. So that it do not go fully drama or comedy. It's like all round manga for killing time.

It has still lasted longer already than any of those other three will last

The fact that you used 'it's like one piece' as an argument for anything at all wholly invalidates all of your opinions.

Baki and Ippo feel fucking absurdly repetitive at this point. I was going to say jojo but is correct
Takao probably has 20 more years in him

Is this translated? I know it has legendary status in Japan but last time I checked to read it, it wasn't available. Is anime good?

>there's even a flirting and almost sex scene involving the MC
Whoa, slow down there, tough guy. Save some masculinity for the rest of us.

>Is this translated?
Not entirely, but the stories are self-contained.

Bastard

Can we count that as never-ending and ongoing if it's been on hiatus since forever?

Hagiwara will return some day. R-right?

When he returns he'll start with redrawing everything again.

City Hunter. Another series launches today apparently.
>A new spin-off manga titled Kyō Kara City Hunter has been announced and will launch July 25, 2017 in Tokuma Shoten's Monthly Comic Zenon magazine.

Baki is slow as shit now, jojo stopped being manly at part 4, ippo should have ended 500 chapters ago.

>Baki is slow as shit now that I caught up and wait for weekly releases
Who would have thought.

If you want to just pick sequels to popular manga after the artist failed to ever have a new follow-up, there's others which are more manly, like Otokojuku

You're musashi lover aren't you?

Captain Tsubasa.