Thunderbolt Fantasy

Post puppets. Any new on S2? Chances of best girl's resurrection?

pls stop bullying the Mei

Since only one girl is actually able to be resurrected chances are good that she will.

A respectable choice as well, but I feel that if she were to return, it would be in the form of a "One-eyed Impaler" subplot with Ken. I feel that Edgeless Blade's powerlevel was revealed to be too high in the finale for her to be of relevance.

Not every battle is fought with physical force. I assume we'd be treated to a slightly different story the next time around, with battles of wit and cunning against a calculating opponent, and where Snow Duck's masterful thievery would shine greater that their swordsmanship.

Our heroes would probably babysit this girl.

is this some official new S2 char? do you have more?

There's also this guy. Someone in a thread said this was traditional wear for government officials. I'm guessing there would be power struggles Shou Fu Kan cannot and would not bother to be in.

Be honest, this puppet gave you a boner, right?

Post your face when it was just a stick

I'm unsure. If ever there was, the old man's reading of the poem might have killed it.

When the possibility of that got brought up the first time, I rejected it because of the blade jiggling in the OP. Seems like he just used some really bendable wood, and kept it from drying out too much.

Wasn't there supposed to be an OVA about duck and screaming bird man?

What was his fucking problem?

YOU WA STICK!

Do we have a date, at least?

Backstory spin off for Birdman would be fantastic, but they could do one for almost any character and it would be great. The way they characterized everyone without actually showing their origins was incredible.
The sword guardian girl gave me boners

Will she get a rest next season or will they find a way to make the bullying continue?

The bullying will continue!

A different kind of pupper.

>[WatchableSubs]
What's that? Does it have the retard chink names fixed?