Re Zero was a mistake

Re Zero was a mistake.

No amount of waifus in the world could overcome that shit MC, horrendous melodrama, plot holes, clunky mess of a story.
Sup Forums, tell me no one defends this shit?
Also, the best waifu was the trap

I just really like the way Betelgeuse says his name. The sound is so smooth.

Man I loved this son of a bitch

It was pretty good in the first 7-8 episodes

Yeah, I actually made it 10 in before the inevitable "oh shit this MC isn't gonna learn shit at all" started to kick in.

>>the best waifu was the trap
Can't argue with that

Best girl was Felt. Choosing her over that boring cunt Emilia along with not sperging out in the royal selection part would have significantly improved this series for me.
But we can't always have what we want.

I agree.

>shit MC

Fucker Subaru CARRIED the show. His growth as a person was great.

I don't think you know what "waifu" means, newfag.

His obsession with Emilia is because of magic if I recall correctly. You don't spend 100 loops (Ayamatsu) trying to save one random fuck just because they threw some ice at some muggers. He burns down the entire country just to make it so she can be the queen despite having met her like once in that side story.

How much anime did you watched 20-40? It was ok and somehow entertaining.

>MC MADE MISTAKES
>I AM ANNNNGEEERRY CAUSE MC MADE MISTAKES

The MC carried the show, but that's just my opinion. Also
>calling girls and the catfag waifus
>reddit spacing

What exactly is "reddit spacing"?

Eh, but Sup Forums cuts any more than two returns unless you go out of your way to charmap it.

I've been 'reddit spacing' in emails since before Sup Forums existed.

I can't turn it off.

That's what I was thinking.

This kind of formatting has been around for decades. Longer than both Sup Forums and reddit have existed.

It seems to me that some people have just decided to pick at something they don't like and assigned some negative tag to it.

I don't got to reddit, how should I know what spacing they use? Why should I change the way I format just because some faggots take issue to it?

Reddit reduces the height of blank lines by a lot.

So it's when someone separates his paragraphs by blank lines.

And every paragraph is way too short.

Quads speak the truth

Superior spacing format wins.

Checked, also go ahead and type like a faggot, not like anyone cares but you are going to get called out for it

Putting blank lines between short paragraphs isn't exclusive to Reddit

I did it all the time in high school

Also, faggot

Well your example is just single sentence paragraphing. I understand the issue there.

The overall complaint is stupid though.

It seems to me that calling people out for it will only give them fabled (You)s, which is retarded.

Better to just ignore it.

It's just another way for faggits to try an invalidate an opinion based on nothing.

I like it because it makes things easier to read.

>implying he could choose anyone else than the stupid Elf that doesn't know what a dick is, or the lunatic maid

Him and the lunatic maid were the cutest couple before and after her soul got eaten leaving him to become a broken man.

Just because you have experience sucking dicks this dont mean you can recognise others doing it.

>do I fit in yet: the OP

I don't need one in my mouth to recognize the one in yours