BLACK SUN GENERAL

Politics and Philosophy for the Sons Of Saturn. Help newfags and oldfags check in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
youtu.be/ZN6_Dh1Pobc
youtube.com/watch?v=iphAdkxl4og&list=PLF120EBCE7906D837
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2011/11/wotan-archetype-of-awakened-aryan-man.html
youtu.be/18xuwzjMg98
youtube.com/watch?v=JNS_SUmCJm4
drive.google.com/open?id=1odl70_TMHSd1DyRveyy688CUlJ-Ct6fS
youtube.com/watch?v=q2dMSfmUJec
youtube.com/watch?v=tBjToPgqt6k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(occult_symbol)#Historical_background
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off bodhi jew.

gys Jude

Black Sun has nothing to do with Saturn dumb ass shill.

hmmm you are best to lurk or ask questions avoid posting

you sayin we wuz hyperboreans and sheit?

Did you mean to ask what this means? If so we can help you but try to avoid talking about things you don't really know about we have the kikes to shill misinformation no need for you to help them
kek indeed, you want to talk about this further for any newfags

Newfags here. I know about black niggers but not a black sun. Can I get a QRD? I'd like to appropriate some white culture if you would be so kind

Sons of the jew. Lmaooo try harder satan.

Kys

Despite your ignorant stupidity I will still participate in your thread.

Pashtun(Persian tribe)

We are a political and philosophical order of something akin to warrior monks. This is a very complex subject and will take a lot of time and personal effort to understand but we are here to help you if you this is for you. it is not for everyone, start with this
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

If you want to know more it is all there on that channel

Are you saying the Roman God Saturn is a kike? Please avoid posting if you are an idiot guys thanks

Junko Enoshima

youtu.be/ZN6_Dh1Pobc

satutn?
I prefer jewpiter, yo!

>Despite your ignorant stupidity
I am i the order of the black sun don't tell me what you think things mean, because you don't know what anything means, just keep quiet unless you have questions and if you do ask them in respectful manner or leave.

Except that Saturn has been equated to the Demiurge of the Nag Hammadi texts who has been described as a dracon(serpent) you derp. Jupiter is our God, Saturn is his antithesis.

Pay close attention lads, you're in a CIAnigger thread.

Well Saturn is the father of the Gods desu, the Roman legions were always the sons of Saturn, the most powerful of the Gods, try not to get too hung up on this it is what it is for a reason. You can certainly be a patron of Jupiter if you want
Look buddy you don't seem to get it, no one cares about your minuscule knowledge of something you know nothing about, this title has a very specific meaning, what you think about within your tiny realm of knowledge means jack shit

You are like some fool yelling at the kodak corporation about how their title is a bear and they are stupid it for using it for their camera name or w/e retardedness you think you are doing. What you think it means does not matter because you are not in our order so we don't give a shit what you think it mean savvy?

Videos are too slow for me. Do you have any written sources?

There are no sources for this material desu you can read lightning and the sun and the secret doctrine of you want I have them on pdf and you can find them on audiobook probably on YT

What about Black Moon?
youtube.com/watch?v=iphAdkxl4og&list=PLF120EBCE7906D837

Interesting what do you have on it let us have it

Saturn is also WOTAN/ODIN the All father, we always put the all father at the top of our pantheon desu he is our champion and he will guide us in the awakening
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2011/11/wotan-archetype-of-awakened-aryan-man.html

You probably joined a counterfeit order, not the real Black Sun order. Which would explain your lack of understanding on the subject.

youtu.be/18xuwzjMg98

>tfw George Harrison secretly knew
youtube.com/watch?v=JNS_SUmCJm4

No he's not

you are an idiot just shut up and stop shitting up this thread you half wit moron. I tired to be patient but I don;t give a shit about your Gnostic demiurge and minuscule knowledge about anything and doubt anyone else does. Just keep quiet seriously do you have terets or something? If you want to learn that's fine if you want to spew diarrhea everywhere do it on another thread

What would the Order do with blacks and spics if they hypothetically won?

kek nice get bro! Try this one
drive.google.com/open?id=1odl70_TMHSd1DyRveyy688CUlJ-Ct6fS

You can tell a shill by the use of "lmao" or "lol". No self-respecting channer uses normie terms when they're not speaking to normies

Make your life the best it can be desu, give you purpose, drive, happiness. Make you the best you can be, the ubermench

kek tfw sometimes I say lol :(

BLACK HOLE SUN, WONT YOU COME

This thread is diarrhea.

It's as bad as Reddit spacing

should I gas myself?

There's always that one faggot who strolls into these threads with absolutely nothing of value to say, yet they keep saying it. Why is that? It's starting to make me think there's something to OP's message

>Make your life
>your
Did I accidentally give off the impression that I'm a nog? Whoops
All that aside, I'm on Pt. 3 of your video series, started it two days ago. Very well put together.

Repatriation is the only viable solution imo

kek many apologies desu. You have anything specific you want to discuss this evening? Anyone need help with their understanding or want to discuss something specific about self improvement, political aims, personal transcendence and experiences?

Thanks for watching my friend I hope you are finding what you are looking for. There is much more waiting for you to discover. I tried to put it together in a way that it flowed into synchronicity for you

It's inspired me to pick my David Icke book back up that I abandoned a year ago. Other than him, what are some books that have been influential in your growth? Or video series, etc

nice get, what about a nation where states could remain in the structure they are (states rights as designed) we strip federal power and make it a US UN and create ethno "states" for those want to live in them a liberal zone for those who want to live multi culti? I think this provides great opportunities for other races to move into leadership positions and they will be keen on this idea and moving their people to them. Also this makes America a true powerhouse and world leader, because we will have ethno states of all races and be able to be very fair and balanced about our foreign policy and how we deal with other nations. Also this negates the need for any revolution or violence. Seems like a workable plan to me, positive outcomes for all

I've actually recently got a Black Sun pendant, but it only has 11 rays on it, which leaves me kind of miffed. Though personally I've had a morbid pull towards politics, and I'm not a very exertive person. Which is why it unsettles me when I'm told by people that they envision me in a Caesar-esque position— I can't help but feel as though it's predictive programming of some kind

Excellent.
youtube.com/watch?v=q2dMSfmUJec
youtube.com/watch?v=tBjToPgqt6k

Keeping the knowledge inside gave him brain cancer. He tried.

yes brother all the videos and book suggestions are there, that is what the channel is for :). Watch the playlist first, they will guide to material you may want to look into outside of the channel and keep you on the right path moving forward to make sense of everything
>11 wtf hang this fag that made it
Well are you at the point yet where you know the creator has made a perfect creation and has a plan for you, a plan for us all? Best to not try and fight it but rather try and meditate and pray to him for guidance how to best serve this plan, he is giving you signs everywhere to find your path to happiness and purpose

>Keeping the knowledge inside gave him brain cancer. He tried.
kek I lol'd indeed, indeed it will do that, not many of us around that actually speak the same language as us is there?

>he worships Saturn
>he worships the Sun
>he worships the Moon
>he worships Jupiter
>he thinks that by worshipping the Time God he's resisting the Demiurge
idolaters the lot of you

Only Abrahamic cucks worship things because you aren't enough or educated to understand symbolism, allegory and metaphor. You literally LITERALLY believe in zombie jews and worship Jupiter (the messiah) and Saturn anyway you are just to dumb and uneducated to know it now go to the low IQ threads this material is not for you

lol.

>Only Abrahamic cucks worship things because you aren't enough or educated to understand symbolism, allegory and metaphor.
I do not worship any Abrahamic god, not sure why you bring that up.
>You literally LITERALLY believe in zombie jews and worship Jupiter (the messiah) and Saturn anyway you are just to dumb and uneducated to know it now go to the low IQ threads this material is not for you
You make too many assumptions about an anonymous poster, especially one who identified himself as Gnostic in his first post.

don't forget the wholesome family activity of partaking in a jewish mock cannibalistic blood drinking ritual.

>Philosophy for the Sons Of Saturn
basic gestalt please.

LARPER

It would ultimately fail as Federal power becomes increasingly more powerful. The Federal government has only been growing stronger since 1776, and it's apparent that after a great generation of thinkers that this trend should continue. Creating both entho-states and multikulti would not benefit us in the long run. It essentially would lay the groundwork for a future division of our Empire; people need to be able to internalize their community in order to feel like a part of it. It is nearly impossible to do so when the majority of people you see and interact with are unlike you in many ways. It's unnatural and will invariably lead to social disruption and decay. With the increase of travel, having a global demographic represented in your borders is as asinine as it is suicidal. This Earth is big enough for all peoples, but individual societies are not. Ultimately the forced heterogeneity of modern Western societies didn't come about organically but rather as a top-down initiative to keep people confused and angry. The people being brought in are just as victimized as we natives and must return to their homeland

Yeah I was upset when I received it but it's better than nothing; it was rather cheap and well made for the price. The creator is the architect of my body, this realm, and the experiences therein. It did not "create" me nor you as we have always existed. Though I question at times what exactly is trying to reach out and whether or not answering it would spell my doom

ahhh gotcha I apologize you were talking like one "idolaters" is a Christfag term try to stay on topic please

We are a philosophical and political order dedicated to ushering in the new golden age of humanity would you like to know more?

what is that fucking circle thing i have yet to see an explanation of it

See if you were here with something of substance rather than just posting nonsensical shit I wouldn't even bother. But the sheer lack of tact is what confuses me. Do you want people to think you're a shill? Because you're doing a fine job of it. They should dock your pay

You actually think that german fag was worthy of screenshotting? I was in that thread and he made an absolute fool of himself, but hey, at least it conformed to your precious beliefs instead of getting you to question your tightly-held views.

Kys

nevermind it got explained as i was posting

>It would ultimately fail as Federal power becomes increasingly more powerful
Well a major component oif course as I said is weakening the fed to what it was designed to be by the original constitution. We would still be one nation but United STATES ethno states. I think this is great solution just my opinion fwiw

>Yeah I was upset when I received it but it's better than nothing; it was rather cheap and well made for the price. The creator is the architect of my body, this realm, and the experiences therein. It did not "create" me nor you as we have always existed. Though I question at times what exactly is trying to reach out and whether or not answering it would spell my doom
so much this (pic related)

omg rofl that idiot is a massive tool

You might want to reduce the brightness.

Any specific topics anyone wants to discuss? I feel enough anons are prob at the correct understating now to discuss almost anything and I will be glad to answer any questions and hear your views on everything. How do you think we are growing as an organization? Do you have nay suggestions for what we cna do to reach more people?

>would you like to know more?
Golden age sounds nice of course.
I think i lurked in an older thread of yours a few days ago. Felt like new age religious ideology mixed with pol and some alt-right ideas. I am still feeling pretty burnt out from anything new age related after 2012 happened but am willing to hear more.

Yeah honestly I’m interested let’s hear what you have

tl;dr

Where does the black sun symbol hail from? How old is it? Or is it a modern take on the ancient swastika symbol that can be used without the connotations (((they’ve))) attached to the Nazis?

>New Age
You don't understand this term or what it means my friend. Try not to get too hung up on terms of things because you do not understand their real meaning yet, this is done by design. Trust this is not a new ideology kek, we are an ancient organization and these things have very specific meanings it will take you some time to understand. The quick tldr is that ages (iron age, golden age, bronze age etc aka yugas in Aryan mythos) all refer to cyclical cycles in human consciousnesses. This is not "new age" this is very ancient and mathematically certainty.

This is very complex and takes a lot of knowledge you are not (((taught))) to understand but this can get you started

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(occult_symbol)#Historical_background

this is nonsense and everything this guy says is nigger tier retardation ignore him

Herp derp

Zionists are truly a scourge upon the Earth; it's too bad they use Jews as human shields

Interesting.

Fair enough.
did anything happen in 2012?

Thanks for posting this. I know when certain things I read are activating Kundalini energy in me, the words on that image give a burning feeling at the base of my spine, especially the 7 years part of that. I recently had a lucid-esque dream and I saw the number 2018 externally, perhaps the biggest confirmation of the numerological and frequency-based aspects of our reality. I keep asking when things will change, when the Happening will be, and the answer I've been getting is something like 2025. All I know is that I'm no longer afraid, and I know what I have to do.

THAT GET!!!!!!!!!
>Zionists are truly a scourge upon the Earth; it's too bad they use Jews as human shields
yah we will expose them though and the Jesuit faggots, glad to see people are finally seeing the distinction that this isn't a kike thing, every race every color are traitors to humanity we are all being played. It is the top vs the bottom and they don't care about any of us no matter who we are unless we are in their country club

yes all years ending in 3,6,9 are important they are all mini cycles within larger cycles within the matrix try this
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY

you won't really understand it at first but you will understand it's significance I am sure

(checked)
I'm actually a mischling, so I know the Synagogue of Satan's tricks all too well. I've seen firsthand the psychological woe imposed by such a misanthropic ideology as modern Judaism and all its variants. The Apocalypse is upon us, user

>that double get
So I’ve seen the god Saturn referenced in the thread. Is this the Roman god Saturn or is it an entirely different subject with the same name?

that pic good stuff, that post wew, very good stuff you already know plenty if you want to know the rest we have it for you on the channel. Thank you for sharing this

I think he believes that because he's part of Sup Forums's neo nazi pop culture, he's a victim of other's over hyped way of saying things too imo.

yes apocalypse is the new awakening though, it is all part of the cycle brother. Blood doesn't matter here only the aryan spirit of our ancestors. We are glad you have joined us, this is a war on all of us and we have a duty to protect our folk without causing pother suffering unless it is the only course of action. The resources and technology in this world there i no reason for wars and hunger or suffering we already have the age upon us now we need to overthrow those that would keep us in servitude for our folk

Post best ways to remember past lives.

Re-incarnation is real btw christ niggers

this thread

No. Saturn is Heimdall. Stop lying to people

This seems to be transcendental meditation I have not achieved it but I don't enough time into it either. Everything is within user, in your dna in the akashic records, if you want to access everything always look within

answer

I'm trying Tummo (extreme beginner).
Any other suggestions would be gretly appreciated.

I wouldn't have used that word if I wasn't aware of its true meaning; I'm no charlatan rest assured. The systems at power are beginning to show their fissures. Like water, the truth will seep into any and all cracks; in order to succeed we must be this water

>mischling
answer what?
stop shitting up the thread ffs faggot you have google like everyone else take 2 seconds and do your own research and stop derailing the thread. Goddamn you fuckers today and your egos and idiocy, how the fuck do you think you are going to tell us what things in order mean? Wtf is wrong is wrong with you people? :Learn some humility and learn to keep quiet and show some respect. What you know we have told you and you think you learned some small part of something and you are some expert? You need to sit down and keep quiet