When was the first time you fapped to anime?

When was the first time you fapped to anime?
Who welcome you to the 2D world?

Lucy from Fairy Tail. First time I fapped was 10th grade high school.

Fuck me if I remember. Sailor Venus maybe?

How the flying fuck am I supposed to remember, huh?

Misty.

ranma

I think it was the super taboo series in the early 2000. The futanari scene made me a sick fuck from the start.

Probably Bulma.

What do you think she is wearing Sup Forums ?

That scene in Devilman where the fairy is getting impaled by the demon plant in the flashback to anicent times and just kept rewinding it over and over. I also think it was the very time I jerked off as a kid.

E

nopan

I was downloading random zoids related stuff on one of the early p2p's (I think it was limewire or one of the ones before it, my memory is really bad for an otherwise healthy 26 year old) - I grabbed by complete accident a small folder of very light H stuff, and there was a picture of her upside down in a cock-pit seat sort of spread eagle

That's when I knew the power of 2D

I could probably find it, or one of you probably has the image saved on some old drive.

Either A or nothing.

Sazae san

Dunno which girl is first, but they're mostly from the anime that aired in my country's local television when I was a young boy.
Tsunade, Anko, Aira from Flame of Recca, and Tenjou Tenge girls.

If your first fap wasn't one of the sailor scout or Cardcaptor Sakura, you are underage.

The girl from Shaman King.

Sailor Mercury when her demon boyfriend had a vision of tearing her clothes apart.
I still can't believe a public broadcasting station showed that in the middle of the children's afternoon program

>fapping to anime
Is this a joke?

I don't remember her name, but it was the brown haired girl from the first Yugi Oh TV series. I remember she had big tits and wore daisy dukes and white stockings. From then on, it was all downhill

Unironically my first hentai fap was to big tits small tits story

Are you me?

Was it un 1997 as well?

C
easy

What the fuck are you doing on this site?

It's possible yeah, it was broadcasted in my country when I was a kid and I already loved Sailor Mercury.

After this, I turned addict to bound and gagged girl such as Daphne and Penny from Scoobi doo and Inspector Gadget.

I can't fully remember, but I'm pretty sure it was a girl from Digimon. Kari or Mimi are the best bets. This scene in particular, along with the one with Kokatorimon running after them when they're wearing nothing with towels stirred strange feelings into my younger self.

Dumb fucks at my local movie rental place had La Blue Girl and Venus 5 along with all the other anime.

Also what you posted.

I found some hentai of some gangbang bondage back when I was 9. Shit was great

Fapped to Sup Forums before I fapped to Sup Forums. Pic of Tifa and Aeris posing together, but they're JRPG characters so it kinda counts?

I think my first FULL Sup Forums fap was android 18

Sup Forums all the way.

A picture of Tifa and Aeris in bikinis standing next to a Suzuki jet ski. More Sup Forums than Sup Forums but they were drawn anime style.
If you want straight Sup Forums I think it was Hinata.

Excuse me, but my first fap was the crying loli in Nils Holgersson. It wasn't even lewd I just have a fetish for crying girls.

>I just have a fetish for crying girls.
>loli

You are a good person.

Pic releate

when i was like 11 i used to look up ecchi on google images and fap to whatever comes up

to this day i still dont know what anime half the girls i fapped to were from

Her and Jessie for me. Jessie seems pretty underrated these days. Also, I think she used to be curvier in the early seasons.

The bit with her over the train seat in the movie got me.

2002 or 2003 with a hentai anime that still I can't find.

Early 2000'
It was a picture of glasses girl taking whole pencil case in her vagoo .
That's when I got first computer fap and I got large insertion fetish as well

Good times.

I don't seem to recall there being a loli in that show.

The when im bored yoko vid on youtube when I was like 9 or something
Then nothing but 3d for years
Then euphoria
Yea... That was a leap and a half

You got a real short skirt
I wanna look up, look up, look up, yeah yeah

9 years old can fap?!

This poofy hair cute.

Miss calculated I was more like 12
Had my first orgasm at like 9 over a grill in a bikini in Guinness word record book
>tfw still a virgin
>tfw technicaly not
God I was a player when I was a kid

I genuinely don't remember. Earliest fap I can remember was to Cammy or Chun-Li

It was an FF7 pic, back in the early 2000s, titled "Tifa shits on Yuffie's cock".

Good times.

Are you literally me?

That "Orgasm Girl" hentai game.

Shut the fuck up nigger we all know you're underaged

I don't know why, but the first time I fapped was when I was 19. I think I tried to a few times when I was 11 or so and couldn't get it to work,
and just never bothered. I don't think I've ever came to 3d

Euphoria for me, started out with hentai - about the time it first aired.

Tsukihime

Tsunade from Naruto.

(OP)
My first fap with the chinese cartoons was with this forgettable anime, and then they awoke my fetish, goddammit.

Akane from Ranma 1/2
Around 2006

I probably did masturbate to anime before this, but the oldest pic I have on my PC is from "momoir club - Hand maid May"

I think I even got it from the old e-hentai galleries (but I might be wrong).

This many times

She's innocent, so definitely not anything with a thong. Probably H, or nothing because she thinks you don't need underwear with that type of outfit.

Hello seamonkey.

Sailor Mars

>Wants to fuck her brother
>Innocent

J

>Dumb fucks
You sure user?

>no capitalization or punctuation
>double spacing
>not knowing that you can google by date and revive those times

02 is straight up bad but 02 Hikari is obnoxiously attractive. Like it's distracting.

>19 years worth of cum
If only Kawahara had read this before.

>being 11
>google
>google images at that
Millenial get out.

It's too late user, they are everywhere.

Yes user, they can. provided their pee-pee does the salute stance.
Fapping while you're just barely able to get a hard-on, and are physically unable to cum is in it's own league. Nothing really compares, and any fool who does it is probably bound towards asexuality or unsatisfying sexual addiction.

i don't remember

i remember i used to look at rule 34 websites and then at fakku so it was probably dumb shit

j

First time I fapped to "anime" was some h-game.
It was this fighting game with robot chicks, tho only 2 of them looked like chicks in their robot form, the main char which was basically a cosplayer and this samurai type with a hover unit instead of legs, who's "kick" attacks were all sword attacks instead. Defeating an opponent meant getting their h-scenes.
If Sup Forums shit doesn't count, then probably the wordsworth h-anime, given I wasn't in the habit of fapping to non-h anime.

lack of capitalization means that i am a really cool poster

using double spacing makes my posts easier to read

i can't google search any of the old hentai because i don't remember what it is

this artist is incredibly talented to make such tame clothing seem so erotic

he truly is.
02 hikari is a miracle of the universe already, as well as the only reason to even watch 02, but this artist's rendition of her just does things to my dick that shouldn't be possible.

Where the fuck did people get the idea of "double spacing makes my posts more notorious so people reply to me" from? It literally does the opposite since it makes you look like a faggot and in my case I just speed read them since they are mostly shit anyways. And then we have the "quality of posts matter" rule that literally screams "don't be a faggot".

Prison School, Kate and Mari Ouroboros

there's literally nothing wrong with being gay desu

I have no clue, I jerked it to doujins long before I started watching anime

He just draws them the way our childhood brains always saw them.

I don't remember the first time, but I remember Monster Girl Quest part 1 as being when I fully realised "Wow I can get sexual satisfaction from 2D creatures I will never walk down the path of 3D"

Why are you getting so butthurt about an obvious joke?

You know the connotation of faggot in that context you cheeky cunt

;^)

When I was 11, on the first internet got installed on my house. I think it was some loli manga or a flash game.

One of those shitty newgrounds games where you unlock the little hentai scenes by answering quiz questions.

I know the post was a joke, I was just speaking of people who double space in general.

there's nothing /e/ about blogging user.
if anything it would belong on /r9k/, Sup Forums or /reddit/