14cm

>14cm
>0.4kg

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on

You have a sickness

Why would you walk around the house if you could just bend her over everything that's on your desk?

Why is Yui so shit? She ruined the entire show.

I can't reach over my desk.

yui loves daddy's sword

Manlet pls

O N A H O L E

cm
.4kg
That's one overweight fairy.

she's probably more like 8cm and 0.04kg

i imagine she would feel like the weight of an egg in my hand

She's literally at perfect body weight, retard, learn2math

please do not lewd the cute fairy daughter

the average human breast weighs 0.4kg

sounds juicy to me

Volume (and mass) grow as a cube.
Size is linear.
If she is 1 10th of normal girl's size and 1 10th of a normal girl's weight, that means that of the three dimensions comprising her 3 dimensional body, only 1 was reduced. In other words:
She's fucking FAT.

Thanks for reminding me I ordered a fairy onahole thinking it'd come in tonight, but I scheduled it for 4 days from now without thinking. Fuck.

Size/weight ratio among humans is almost linear within certain boundaries because with most humans bodies don't just scale up uniformly. It's usually the lengths of the limbs that makes the biggest difference. That's why midgets look so weird. The proportions of their arms and legs is just wrong to our eyes.

If her height is 14 cm her ideal weight should be ~400g, I'm not just pulling this out of my ass, it's a medicinal fact. Google "how much should I weigh", you'll figure it out.

Sure, if you'd like to look like this.