The Trump Card

Trump is going to play his hand soon.

Do you want to know what it is? I'll tell you.

Michael Horowitz's IG report will be the bombshell. It will set everything off, implicate everyone in the upper echelon of the Obama administration. It will also make several recommendations.

Shortly after the release, Robert Mueller will hold a press conference corroborating the IG report and the indictments will be revealed.

Mueller will exonerate President Trump and then reveal the findings of his investigation into the Clinton Foundation, Hillary Clinton and the entire web of financial connections between Israel and the politicians of the US.

This will happen very quickly and many people will be arrested and brought to Guantanamo where they will be prosecuted before a military tribunal.

Trump will liberate the world from the Synagogue of Satan (The Jew) and unleash a new era on planet Earth with technology we've never seen before and cures for every disease.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=wf32lkis_X8
twitter.com/Millenniel_Matt/status/963101116538896389
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Won't happen until after the midterms. Early 2019.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

Plus Ultra are the Nazis.

They have the same technology that was taken to Antaractica.

remove memeflag and i'll take you seriously

It will happen regardless of what you think faggot just enjoy the show and Trump pics

nobody gives a shit OP. not until you remove the memeflag

youtube.com/watch?v=wf32lkis_X8

>2017 was the year of the lord (5,777 in hebrew)
>Trump was born under a blood moon eclipse
>7 hours into presidency, Trump turned 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old.
>7th US President from New York
>Officially won by 77 electoral votes, due to 7 faithless electors
>Skipped the 7th debate
>Has 7 family members
>First conference after becoming president was 77 minutes long
>Mother's name is Mary
>Father's middle name is Christ
>Declared his campaign on 6/16, saddest day on Jewish calendar (Tisha B'Av)
>Tisha B'av in 2017 is 5,777 days since the start of the war in Afghanistan on Putin's 49th (7x7 years) birthday.
>Born 700 days before Israel is founded. 777 days after his birth, Israel was a nation for 77 days
>His grandmother, Elizabeth Christ Trump died on 6/6/66. Jerusalem reunified on 6/7/67, 366 days after her death
>5,777 days since 9/11 is 7/6/17 (anagram of 1776) in the year 5,777
>7 hours into presidency was 7x7 years, 7 months, and 7+7 days after Jerusalem reunification on the 7+7+7th day of 2017 or 5,777
>Lamech the father of Noah (builder of the Ark), died 5 years before the flood at 777 years old, symbolizing the year 5,777
>Mike Pence was born on 6/7, which is 677 weeks after Trump's birth
>The name Donald Trump means "the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>Hillary fell deathly ill while running against him
>Everyone who goes against him has bad fortune
>Works with a global private intelligence agency and has Tesla's technology
>His predictions always come true

i think it'll happen too you dumb shit. i just want to know if memeflag faggots think what i do, because if so i might have to reanylaze. why the resistance to changing his flag? oh because shill faggots always hide behind the memeflag. so lose it, or i refuse to take you seriously

satisfied?

Every day Obama is a free man, is another day that President Trump is helping him get away with it.

I want to believe, OP, but sadly I can't as you are, in all cases, a homosexual.

very. thank you. i know you're genuine. why hide?

because i can... and its not hiding, its called using a fucking feature of the website

if trump exposes the nose's role in 9/11 i could truly die happy

Hes exposing it all. From JFK to 9/11.

>1199
spoopy

twitter.com/Millenniel_Matt/status/963101116538896389

>outer dark/outer light channel
who here Ed fan?

My boner is like fire r now

You say this. Better not disappoint me, OP.
I want a sticky when it drops.

Cool fanfiction, bro. I'll believe it when I see it.

Please stop I can only get so erect

Something was supposed to be happening "soon" every fucking week for months now. Enough "soon". Now.

Yo guys, for the sake of stability and rule of law in this country, the truth cannot come out until a sufficient number of those complicit are removed from power by peaceful means. This means a massive turnover of congressmen and local government officials from both parties this November. Go play outside until 2019.

you haven't given us anything new you stupid nigger