BOMBSHELL: Obama will testify against Trump in stolen election plot

cnn.com/2018/02/12/politics/susan-rice-email-russia-investigation-trump-team/index.html
>(CNN)President Barack Obama met in January 2017 with then-FBI Director James Comey and other top national security officials to discuss sharing information related to Russia with the incoming Trump administration, where Obama stated that the Trump-Russia investigation should be handled "by the book," according to an email made public Monday and a source familiar with the matter.
>The previously undisclosed meeting was memorialized in an email written by then-National Security Adviser Susan Rice on Donald Trump's Inauguration Day.

>A person familiar with the January 5, 2017, meeting said the Obama administration wanted to know whether the FBI and others in the intelligence community believed there was a national security reason to limit conversations with the Trump transition about Russia because some on the incoming President's team could be compromised.

Obama was planning this all along. He has the killshot that will put Trump in prison for life. He must've saved it knowing that he could singlehandedly destroy the Republican party for 50 years by waiting to use the information. Constitutional crisis incoming boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
dhs.gov/news/2018/02/12/dhs-statement-nbc-news-coverage-election-hacking
apnews.com/d7d6dafdc66849a59e3c027c35c14c59
archive.is/mTLAe
forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/06/06/how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/#320a35ae6b4a
archive.is/qwHD7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No-one loves you, or cares what you think. That's why you shitpost here. Sorry mexicalifag, you have to go back.

>Send email to yourself on last day of job that there was a meeting that totally happened weeks before where we all said we were above board and totally not corrupt
Seems legit

What's more likely

1) Trump colluded with Russian super spies through boogyman Erik Prince's private shadow army in order to undermine the Democratic process using 300 or so named accomplices that still have yet to be found guilty of tampering in elections, while building a large scale white nationalist resurgence that plans to kill all blacks, Muslims and Latinos

2) Hillary Clinton is corrupt and has influence over the civil service after 40 years in government

I'm sorry you believed the JewMedia... I could send a card when this is over...

The illegal Trump Russia collusion has already been proven. That is accepted by everyone on both sides of the aisle now. Mueller just has to decide who all is going to get sentenced and how the impeachment will proceed.

Hillary is no saint I'll grant you that but Trump was the one who bought the election with Russian money.

Fake and gay

alright......well I'm waiting

and yet (You) took the time to reply.

I thought Comey testified that Trump was not under investigation. How can Obama direct them to go "by the book"?

>linking see-en-en

The fact that you’re listening to anything george bush says speaks volumes about your retardation.

>already been proven
You faggots are gonna get an uprising real fucking quick if you keep twisting words around.

SHOW ME THE FUCKING PROOF THAT YOU CLAIM

>They literally brought out Dubya for this
wew

Fucking christ, this shit is exusting

Ben Dover.. Just don't dip the beans in the honeypot.

Oops, your "17 US intel agencies" turned out to be only 4. Oops, Crowdstrike had to walk back parts of their analysis once the public realized it was bullshit. Oops, turns out the steele dossier was fake news paid for by Clinton/DNC and the FBI agents deceived the FISA court. Oops, turns out Page was with the FBI already and had ties to Russia because of FBI business. Oops, turns out FBI officials deliberately changed language in their reports to protect Hillary and Obama from the repercussions of their illegal activity. Oops, turns out CIA made a bunch of cyberweapons that somehow got out and circulated in an unauthorized manner.

Weird how everyone is certain there's evidence but hasn't seen it and can't show it to me. Last time I asked I got linked a wikipedia article whose sources were opinion pieces and anonymous.

>evidence is clear

>just listen to George W Bush

No, citizen, you don't get to see the clear evidence, you're allowed to listen to us explain how clear this evidence is.

How much does Shareblue get paid now? It can't even be $1/hour anymore.

sage

>mfw sourcing CNN

Hey he cropped out the occupy democrats watermark but kept the yellow on black

And this. boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/160256494#bottom

Demonstrates how the Deep State embedded mind control in everything.

>George W. Bush
>failed at protecting the homeland
>failed at keeping the riff-raff out of the White House
>failed at passing amnesty during the largest Democratic resurgence in decades
>failed at foreign policy
>couldn't even keep shitholes he invaded profitable for more than 5 years
>failed at keeping the riff-raff out of the world's biggest pool party
>failed at getting his brother nominated
>failed at eating a pretzel

Surely, surely this will stump the trump

No you don't get to see my AI nuke, no you don't get it yet but wow, you will.

Your either baiting or actually functionally retarded if you believe anything coming out of GWBs mouth.

Proven... Because Russia is shown to have fucked around in basic state actor capacity. Like all nations do to each other

The funniest thing about you fucking nitwits is you don't understand how mundane and routine everything you think is high level spycraft actually is.

>no evidence

this

>Hurr durr we're CNN trust us

it's obviously the jews

>IT WAS HER TURN
KYS OP

1 is only hard to believe if you're ignorant and haven't done the research. These leftist morons are only just now becoming aware of the conspiracy since 2016. Reality is that it has been going on for decades and plenty of people know about it.

2 genders
2 scoops
2 terms

sage

>a source familiar
>A person familiar

>citing a pedo NWO baphomet worshipping idiot.
You in the wrong sode of town newfriend.

I would love to see you fucking try

Most people hate Trump because they can't prove he's a crook; be he can prove everyone else is.

Best timeline.

>The illegal Trump Russia collusion has already been proven.
This kills the thread...

Friendly reminder, sage goes in the options field.

>No direct evidence
>Appeal to authority
>"Already Proven"

dhs.gov/news/2018/02/12/dhs-statement-nbc-news-coverage-election-hacking

SELLOUT
12:01 p.m.
President Donald Trump’s infrastructure plan calls for possibly selling two of the three major airports serving the nation’s capital.
The president is calling for divesting federal assets when agencies can show the sale would “optimize taxpayer value.”
The proposal lists Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and Dulles International Airport as examples of assets that could be sold.
Other such examples of federal assets to be divested include transmission lines operated by the Tennessee Valley Authority and the Bonneville Power Administration. Similar plans in the past have been met with stiff, bipartisan opposition.
Trump is also citing two major roadways in the Washington D.C. region that could be sold: the George Washington Memorial and Baltimore-Washington parkways.
apnews.com/d7d6dafdc66849a59e3c027c35c14c59
archive.is/mTLAe

>those 2 green texts
>that nongreen text
What the fuck are you smoking? I could take the same greentexts and say it's proof Obama is planning to get a second Masters degree and I'd make more sense. Nothing in that article implies Trump did anything wrong or that Obama even thought he did.

Yet still no evidence.

are you referring to russia accessing publicly accessible voter data bases?

>A person familiar with the January 5, 2017, meeting said
so we go from familiar with thinking to familiar with a meeting lmao

Enter the Chinese and Russian consortiums ready to buy US assets.

The "17 intelligence agencies" have it hidden from those sneaky Russians deep in a secret base stored right next to the WMDs in Iraq intelligence.

If i got BTFO like this I would kill myself and live stream it

>countless foreign intel groups
What did they mean by this?

For the millionth time
IT WAS ISRAEL, NOT RUSSIA

If you take the easy way out every time...

as Roy Batty would say, “That’s what it is to be a slave.”

No its not, slide.

Good stuff OP

Keep in mind that Trump is selling all national highways to be used as toll roads. These toll roads will be used at first to fund states locally but then they will inevitably be sold to campaign contributors for pennies on the dollar.

Don't believe it? It's already happened in Illinois. And Trump's getting away with it.

Jimmy "The Brute" DiNatale a known mob associate from South Jersey was the grandfather of Kellyanne Conway

The greentexts were excerpts from the story. Surely you know that's how posting works here?

You're just upset that people are resisting your plans for a globalist utopia.

I'm here to tell you that there is no utopia. Family is the foundation of civilization and universalism is inherently destructive. Social contract theory is the natural order of things and if this globalist migration continues it will become increasingly difficult to trust those who are spatially near you. The family unit must be preserved, migration must be vastly reduced and controlled, Western cultures and peoples must be protected, corporatism should be discarded in favor of decentralized communities with small business, and individualism constrained by duty to family and commitment to a free West for Westerners should be pursued.

So until the globalists end this madness and stop destroying the West I say 1488 and tear our corrupt governments down

Don’t breed

>A person familiar with the January 5, 2017, meeting

Why don't these people ever have names?

>Constitutional crisis

Funny how you liberal fuckwits who have never read the Constitution are using this as your new buzzword.

It's easier to believe that which has proof, so yes, 1. Is more likely.

WHICH IS EASIER TO BELIEVE:

1. That longstanding, parallel institutions tend to develop relationships with each other, and have a mutual interest in upholding a status quo that benefits all of them. Something that has existed in pretty much every society ever.

>Institutional power structures don't real. Trump is a Russian double agent. NOT MY PRESIDENT.

Liberals hate the constitution yet claim to be patriotic and pro american.

Shills will not reply to this

Mob Inc.
- global organized crime when the every last cat is out of the bag. The racism & sexism is valid, but it's just a distraction from what's really going on: LITERALLY SELLING OUR COUNTRY OFF

>re:pic
what is "it" exactly? Trump winning, Hillary losing?
>still in bargaining

>A person familiar with
fuck off nigger

>"sources"

Every single time. When will (((CNN))) learn that it's not right to lie to their viewers every single day about crimes that were never committed while failing to report on crimes committed by their favorite president and failed candidate from 2016?

Bomb "shell charity"
pic related

Your a big guy OP.

> Bomb shell charity
pic related

>Looking at
Seems an accusation is the same as a conviction lately

Welcome to Trump's great America. Enjoy your stay.

DHS already debunked Russiagate.
You're officially retarded.

>Fine...I'll do it myself.

Trump is going to prison

where there is smoke...
How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business
Jun 6, 2017

Forbes reported Tuesday that the Eric Trump Foundation paid the Trump family business hundreds of thousands of dollars over the last seven years for use of one of the organization’s golf courses, funds which he claimed were being donated nearly in full to the children’s cancer charity.

"We were able to come up with this concept of raising a lot of money with really no expense and it's because we were incurring the expenses at the assets we were taking on the expenses as Trump. We were using our own facilities," Eric told donors in a promotional video.

“Altruism as a business-development strategy isn't necessarily illegal. But a situation in which outside donor money is redeployed away from the core mission in ways that seem to ultimately benefit the family that pays the majority of the board is -- at best -- an appearance problem."
forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/06/06/how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/#320a35ae6b4a
archive.is/qwHD7

...there is a fire bombshell.

>The illegal Trump Russia collusion has already been proven
thus the impeachment

>le Occam's razor, fellow skeptics
GAS. YOUR. SELF. KIKE.

You mean smoke like all the corruption in the Mueller probe and the FBI?
Sounds like a bigger deal to me, but I might have brain problems

Normally I would say this is a gratuitous oversimplification of the situation, but I think that picture of Trump angrily shaking his fists is enough proof for Mueller to indict

>debunked
NBC did an on camera interview with that twat and quoted her statements verbatim, and she spergs out. Dumb bitch.

And I told the media the collusion is real man.

Lying media BTFO

Gas yourself, jew.

>verbatim
You mean edited a video to make it seem like there was something there when there really wasn't?

Trump must be impeached. The sooner the better.

there was massive evidence trump was a crook even before russiagate, media ignored it all because he gave them what they wanted: ratings.

CNN made over a billion off trump with increased ratings

There is evidence that almost all of the above has lied and has gotten paid for it. It’s actually amazing how much lying has been proven yet Russian narrative hasn’t even moved an inch forward.

classic dubya move - privatize so the rich can get even richer by screwing the poor even harder

bingo bongo

>

real story is just how broke trump is, he even has to rip off cancer kids

nah man nah they're just waiting for the right time! Yes, their master plan is to first let a russian plant (they know this is true for sure!) run the country for a year or two first, maybe even three.

AND THEN they will make their killing blow! Yes, surely, but it can only happen several years after they let a russain run our country, because reasons

You sir are an idiot. Trump wouldn't do trade in worthless Russian rubles. Dollar is king and money talks bullshit walks. Fuck outta here.