DNA ancestry results

Looks like it's over for me, Sup Forums.

k-h-a-z-a-r

Now go move to Korea and let them assimilate you.

you still have human in you, all depends on how you deal with your anger. will you be able to control it or will you stab your enemy to death, drink their blood and assume their personality

You seem like a nice guy, but we’re going to gas you in the race war no offense

I never felt any impulse to suck on a freshly circumcised penis...until now.

Now that you're in the tribe... You might as well take advantage of it and get some of those legendary khazar milkers.

Judging by the Nuremberg Laws you would count as white.

> >25% jew = = still white

I'm a little nervous to get one of these myself. I grew up thinking I was of 100% German stock, however one of my great grandparents has the surname Heins.

I also grew up thinking I was 100% German. Turns out one grandfather, who was a German citizen, was born Jewish. He became Catholic at some point and any Jewish ancestry was not talked about in my family until I was in my 20s.

Don't worry, I got way worse

One drop rule. You know where the gas chambers are, let's make this easy for everyone.

I'm mixed from all over Europe but didn't get a single drop of the Jew

The guy you posted is literally jewish

i have jewish blood and i look more like a pure bred german nazi than 99.9% of you soyboys

and im more radical than most of you too, on the same exact ideas

Ya, idk why people seem to think you're part nig or something. Jewish is still European, and as long as you aren't like majority Jewish with a bunch of Jewish family that brainwash you there's no problem

Thoughts?

Ay Ay Ay!
El blanco des los Americanos!!!

for those that don't know, this is the Google khazar... is his sister or (((Larry Pages'))) sister the owner of (((23 and Me))) DNA service???!!!

What do u looke like

I don't understand why people would freely submit their DNA to a third party where the Government can come in and take it at will, that is if these outfits are not a government ran database to begin with.

I was always 100% European on 23andMe and with the newest algorithm update I suddenly have .1% East Asian (Japanese.) WTF....

I'm 100% Polish and born there.

Fuck off jew

They're one of the companies that admitted adding 'diversity' to peoples results for political reasons, right?

Wow, 20%. Should be enough to get some jewish gold. Go to Israel and ask for your reparations.

>Southern European.
>AKA nigger-lite

Yes.

This. As interesting and neat as those tests are, it's not worth the risk. At all.

Huh?? What are they doing?

>British and Irish the same category
why though?

Because there's actually not a huge amount of difference genetically between Great Britain and the Irish isles. Anglo-Saxon DNA is pretty slim.
I've probably got quite a bit of Irish in me though, live in the South West.

user... according to your pic 25%= 2nd degree Crossbreed

> 12.5%> = white, assuming the rest is white

Anybody seen a 100% jew result?

where/ how do you get one of these?

Ancestry DNA or (((23&me))) there are others as well... find a sale or a coupon though.

thanks thanks, my entire family came from russia so it will be interesting to see

Mischlings, are they as neurotic as full blood kikes?

2% jewish - should i kill myself
p.s. middle eastern/caucasus part is descendants of crusaders, and are good catholics

Yea, considering that most of the photos for drivers licenses are used by state and federal agencies in/for facial recognition. Bad enough. They aren't getting my DNA willingly.

Ordered one of those. Actually FTDNA. Hope I dont get a crypto jew from my Galician family.

That image is pure autism

Mainly western Europe.........

Call me, "Fuckingwolf"

Too late in the morning, forgot screen cap

>whiter than you ahmed