Is this list accurate

this list is completely random

Does not makes much sense

>Asuka super genius
O boi am I laffin

I don't understand how it got the traction it has. It's a really dumb list. Maybe it's just one faggot spamming it hoping that it will catch on.

>shinchi that low
>haibara and hakase that high
u wot m8?

Haibara literally created a cell reducing pill at age 18. Shinichi's clever deductions ain't shit compared to that

Makise should be bottom tier. Literally 0 feats

Include Hisoka in plothax. I don't see any mention of Light.
BTW light>L

>Hisoka plothax
>Literally got killed because of his arrogance
>Thinking Light is smarter than L
She mastered applied maths at 18, made brain thesis, developed time travel and an AI

What makes bulma so smart?

>inb4 hurr pill technology so amazing other characters cant do that
No. Thats just her specialization. Same as how almost all of those other characters have their own specialization.

Also, she married a manlet.

How come the loli sister is super genius while her brother is plot hax

no Joseph carpenter?
no ruri ruri

>Also, she married a manlet.
You seem triggered over a detail, but I don't know why.
This list is stupid. How inventing stupid capsule shit in a comedic setting equates creating androids in a way more serious setting ? How is it even superior to developping MAGI computer ?
And let's not even mention characters like Asuka or Kurisu who are hailed as geniuses only to act like regular tsundere cunts.

Give me whatever you are smoking because the things you are pulling, so deep from your ass, that I can smell it across the latitude.

>Has all resource in the world to catch the killer right in front of him
>Gets BTFO by light who literally asks to get caught

If you stop to think for a moment you realize that she (or her father, I really don't remember who) found a way to compress and decompress matter.

Also, she developed a time machine.

Isn't kurisu just science college prodigy? I forgot.

Shit list

>found a way to compress and decompress matter.
No, Toriyama just wanted to have her pull objects out of nowhere with flashy sounds. Going with your logic I could praise Bugs Bunny for inventing infinite storage, immortality and Uncle Duck for post-scarcity society.
Actions are inconsequential in comedic settings. And let's consider the time-machine as just an excuse to give us a good arc.

She pretty much single-handedly invented time travel by serialising the human brain into bits, compressing it down with the Large Hadron Collider, sending it back through time and reapplying the information back to the brain.

She is canonically smarter than the guy who invented planet destroying cyborgs

>She is canonically smarter than the guy who invented planet destroying cyborgs
What are you trying to go with this sentence ? Are you trying to prove Toriyama never pays attention to coherence in details ?

That's not a fucking genius shit. Anyone can do it provided you invent a time machine.

1/10

0.00000000000008/10

>the one above all
>there's three of them

Bulma is not as smart as Gero. She herself says so.

RIP Microsoft paint

So you have watched a total of 5 shows and want to do a tier list of some sort?

At least it's pretty accurate, good job user.

l knew light was kira, he just had no evidence. and l won at the end so l>light

Is Kaiji in gifted and super genius? Or am i missing some shit. Your thread is fucking weird OP.

kill yourself Lcuck

>Or am i missing some shit.
Yes; a part of your brain.

Akagi is in super genius. He deserves the title and probably more.

>believing in intelligence grades
Based on what they did in the show, I'd rank L smarter than Light, but both aren't really that great and make lots of stupid mistakes. Light is the worse since he managed to get caught with a fucking Death Note

>Light is the worse since he managed to get caught with a fucking Death Note
But his enemy (Near) fucking used the Death Note against him as well
>Near is shown to be more intelligent than L in the rankings
kek
LFags BTFO

>Based on what they did in the show
fucking secondary, read the manga

It doesn't have to have coherency, the simple fact that she made a Time travel machine makes her a genius.

Bulma fixed a spaceship at age 5 in a post apocalyptic world, developed time travel and modified C-17/18.

>winning at a game of rock paper scissor is plothax but creating cyborgs stronger than Freezer isn't
Please refrain from posting ever again

Lelouch is an idiot and light is a piece of shit who cant even win with a demonic book

Sora is plothax because he asspulls his ways through the win with illogical dumbshit. At least the O MY was legitimate in the sense that CPR is a realistic method and HxH fighters are superhumans. Blank tactics are just funny stupid shit

>illogical dumbshit
Like time travel?

I'm not talking about Near, I'm talking about the very beginning of the series where he became the suspect number one

>Illogical dumshit
Only watched the anime but can you tell me what are the illogical dumshit he/she does?

Yui Ikari should replace Ritsuko's mom desu

Who spoke about hxh?
I was reffering to Dr Plot devi- I MENA Dr Gero

It looks like you're forgetting someone important in your list, op

Fuck no. Naoko created MAGI Supercomputers.

In a show with space travel and all sorts of other weird shit that doesn't actually mean much