Pic related is the best place in the U.S. to live. Prove me wrong

Pic related is the best place in the U.S. to live. Prove me wrong.

>crippling poverty
>alcoholics
>depressed
>opiate addicts
>crippling poverty
>white trash
>no jobs
>crippling poverty
>nothing to do
Goodjob, best place to live in the U.S. Why do you peopl ehave such a fucking hard on for this fucking state?
>t. former Irving/Beattyville fag now living in Lexington

There's nothing but forest here and I just accidentally all my pain pills and meth.

Don't shit on our entire state just because Applachia is poor. Even so, they're good people, they're just living in shit conditions because they have to rely on the coal industry to survive.

I've lived in Louisville my whole life and I've never been east of Lexington

>outlines "best place in us to live"
>I shit on highlighted area
>thinks I'm talking about rest of state
Other than fort campbell area and louisville, the rest of the state is reasonable place ot live. But don't highlight one of the worst most depressing places in the U.S and call it "best place."

louisville is a great city just stay out of the west end, not hard to do

More than the west end is full of niggers. Down town is absolute garbage, it's like walking through a ghetto.

Never really had a problem making a living for myself. The Coal industry is in fact dying but that is no concern of mine. Keep to yourself and it's easy living

You are one of extremely few who can actually make a living out there. Most of those folks barely can. It effects the rest of the state when they are too stupid to actually move somewhere else in the state that has jobs.

Gorgeous area, sparsely populated with based whites. It's the only part of the USA with declining life expectancy because of Jew drug pushers.

Eastern KY is so beautiful. Just don't let your daughter marry a local.

Downtown and the west end are basically synonymous at this point. The only part of the "city" (more like suburbs) that aren't niggerfied are the highlands. Although the suburban outskirts of the metro aren't bad. I say this as someone living in Louisville.

Lexington area is a lot more livable for most than the mountains or Louisville. Morehead is ok, but still quite small. I'm in one of the smaller towns around Lexington myself.

The sad part about it is that there's so much land that could be used for businesses to help the economy grow but it's left unused.

I come usually visit from Lex once a month to visit some family. A lot of the southwest, and downtown are just too much for me to stand to look out. At least in lex we have containment zones for niggers, which is on one side of tate's creek and a few north neighborhoods.
>based whites
Not even close, a lot of those people are addicts and lazy, still living with their mothers at 30 years old working at some shitty gas station.

Nah.
Eastern TN and WNC are better.

What businesses can you really put out there? The only thing out there is coal, and like I mentioned before, the majority of people living in the east are not into the coal industry, those people have either moved to western ky for coal or elsewhere.

Post pics of your meth lab

Any rural area within an hour of Chattanooga is the best.

It won't last unfortunately. They'll spread like they always do. The western and northern parts of the otherwise white gentrified liberal highlands are starting to have niggers move in too. I know because my father lives in the highlands and he's pissed because they built housing projects up there and now his neighborhood is full of niggers. I'm glad I live in eastern outskirts of the city but I have a feeling even my area of town will be niggerfied in like 15-20 years.
There's also Germantown, which is a part of Louisville, it's still pretty white but only because the whites who live there are trash that even the niggers are afraid to fuck with.

It never does. That's why I play to move to Montana after I graduate UK. Niggers don't like the freezing temperatures.

That's true.

You wont have a nigger problem, but the amount of dems living in Montana keeps growing every year.

You clearly have never been to the area before. Inbred, toothless, uneducated blueskins run rampant here as their jobs go to shit and they are left with virtually nothing. Mountain Dew being on their food stamps only contributes to how shitty of an area this place is. I had a friend in college from the area who was the only one from her hometown to go and get a degree.

Nails it pretty much

>t. glorious Northern Kentucky master race

>tfw don't live in a city with $400 1BR