Why do we hate jews?

This is a genuine question for you guys.

We are all pretty Racially aware of whats going on in the world and are all identatarians and love our race.
But we hate jews?

Seeing how Jews are white, wouldn't we be contradicting ourselves for hating them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k
youtube.com/watch?v=ErEuio6okCc
m.youtube.com/channel/UCtBqVgzL_cDv_t9o2hFiXXg
timesofisrael.com/in-haunted-salem-a-jewish-church-founder-preaches-the-art-of-satanic-social-change/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why do we hate jews?
Here's ground zero.

>Why do we hate jews?
do you have a mouse in your pocket?

also, revelations 3:9 is a good start.

Jews are shapeshifters. They can be any race/religion they want in the media but when you ask the right questions they'll tell you "jew".

They hate us becasue our white European culture contradicts theirs. Jews survive through lies and trickery. They are parasites in human shape.

I can understand that jews have done some bad things, but all of whites have done bad things in the past, why do we single them out?

Because they won't stop hammering away until all races except their own cease to exist, because they believe it is their divine right to subjugate "the goyim," who they see as inferior subhumans.

>Seeing how Jews are white...
... then Hitler did nothing wrong.

>it's simply a coincidence

1 last (you)

try reading their talmud, or kaballah. Goyim are cattle in the eye of the jew.

Please read the works of Kevin Mcdonald and get back to us, k thx.

I don't hate them, I just want to learn and research on their tricks and how to avoid them.

Because they continue in their active attempt to destroy the white race. Would you be friends with a person who actively tries to kill you?

They hate them cause they ain't them.

Jews have clearly made themselves an enemy of the coming Eurasian Empire. For that they will not be forgiven

Jews are not white. Jews and Europeans are enemies, but the problem is that they control much of our media and banking and government. They shove miscegenation propoganda in our women's faces. They send our men to die in their wars. They lie to us, and trick a lot of us into feeling sympathetic for them.

>Sees a thumbnail of what's been my profile pic on steam for years
>Oh boy, my favorite souls game thread! Let's see what it's about..
>mfw why do we hate jews

this topic has beeen discussed ad nauseum, lurk moar

Zionists or Jews? I think most of the Jew hatred is really hatred of Zionists. I don't particularly like them... always an agenda.

But why would they be trying to kill their fellow whites?

>Jews are white

Wrong

>jews are not white
Their skin is literally white

Only leftists and terrorists hate jews. Jews are one of the greatest contributors to science and intelligence agencies all around the wold. People are just jealous of the jews.

t. Ben Shapiro

now i know you're trolling

see For some reason, they keep trying to subvert and kill off other whites. Even if they're similar enough to whites genetically, they're not functionally part of the white race. I guess they're on the same level as liberals, but more malicious.

Nice thread ari

Jews are not whites. They are a breed of Turks, or warmongering Khazars.

The only large group of fervent Jew haters is muslims. Pedophiles and rapists that want to eliminate all infidels. It is that simple.

GAS ALL JEWS!!!

Forgot to add, they treat themselves as a separate group from white people.

Israel is our greatest ally!

The jews aren’t white. They’re mixed some other species and behave as such. Asserting meaningless associations, subversion, and secrecy are typical demon tactics and the jews also employ those tactics. They also seem unaware of the end game they’re playing and are under a tight mental leash by their superiors whose motives are outlined in the protocols of Zion. Not every jew is going to undermine your civilization but as a race in general they seem to be put here for the purpose of being a threat.

I am happy this magic eye is legit.

How can you say they mixed with some other species?
They literally have white skin.

Fun Fact: All Rabbinic Judaism is the teaching of Pharisees after the destruction of the second temple in 70 AD. Modern Jews are the yeast of the Pharisees.

Maybe there was another race with pale skin like the whites and gooks. Or maybe they’re the spawn of lizard people or demons like the conspiracy theorists say.

>Maybe
You are literally making up nonsense with nothing concrete to back it up, just stop being so anti-semetic.

They came from somewhere foreign.

Yeah the middle east, which is where christianity and where all whites came from dipshit.

>white
Not white, but that's irrelevant. Most of Sup Forums isn't that racist; we judge people by actions more than skin color. Behind every single complaint on Sup Forums there's a recognition of a destructive behavior disproportionately engaged in. If jews weren't the enemy of whites, no one would care about them. They aren't white, but their tentative status as peripherally white really isn't a factor at all.

Why hate jews?
>infinitesimally small minority that forces every presidential candidate to speak before AIPAC
>billions a year to Israel for no reason, while domestic infrastructure crumbles
>influence of the media for subversion & demoralization
>creation of the Weimerica phenomenon
>Judawood/Holyweird
>behind 9/11
>behind federal reserve
>IMF
>The World Bank
>overly represented in nearly every other legislated ponzi scheme and every form of extortion that masquerades as "legal" and "lawful"

Lets start with this.

Whether lizards, Judahites, Khazars, or Babylon, it doesn’t change their parasitic nature. Maybe they’re more based and nationalistic in Israel, but that’s not the case with the diaspora.

>What is the Trifecta of Power?

Jews are white. Period.

Just think about it for a second.

Where do they come from? Why are they no longer there? Since they have no homeland, how have they managed to maintain such a homogenous population?

Is it because they are excellent farmers? No. Are they excellent hunters? No.

Once you work your way through those questions, you realize the only conclusion is that they are parasitic and extremely clannish. That's literally the only answer.

fucking Heide knights

Whatever you say, Schlomo. The jig is up.

Family screwed on business deal by Fat Jew.

if a jew converts to christianity his morality and whole outlook on life changes
jew is a theological construct built on rejecting jesus.

you will probably be interested in this video user
youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k

The Jew is the destroyer. Of beauty and life. Their natural intuition is to greedily pervert.
"The Jews are our misfortune" -Julius Streicher

youtube.com/watch?v=ErEuio6okCc

how much did they pay you no aussie is that retarded

They're not? In the US, more than 50% of jews marry non-jews these days.

Not an argument.

they do it to out breed us. They are taking future generations from us.

Scientifically they are caucasian. And that is the typical definition of the word "white" in the US (e.g. by the US census). Of course, you can make up your own definition of the word "white", but that's sort of retarded.

at the heart of it all they dont assimilate into our cultures. They latch on instead and persist for so long they SEEM like they have assimilated.

The jews are additionally responsible for Islam.

Kinda ironic a Rothschild would study ticks, no?

They're alright.

>they do it to out breed us. They are taking future generations from us.
But by that logic aren't they also taking future generations from themselves?????

Whataboutism isn't an argument

you stormfags are the retarded ones here
I don't understand how you guys can point at people like ben shapiro and amy schumer and say they're not white. it's willful ignorance.

>Maybe there was another race with pale skin like the whites and gooks.
north-west semites (jews, syrians, lebanese, samaritans) and northern Mesopotamian (druze, kurds, armenians) races pre-islam

caucasian doesn't mean white. Otherwise sri lankans and indians would be white..caucasian sri lankans have black skin, black hair and black eyes, obviously not white

>Seeing how Jews are white
They don't see it that way.

Some jews are alright. Here they are specifically
m.youtube.com/channel/UCtBqVgzL_cDv_t9o2hFiXXg
>from israel, became orthodox christian

Bobby Fischer:
>They are subhuman. They’re the scum of the Earth. When you’re talking about Jews, you’re scraping the bottom of the barrel of humanity

The jew pioneered the normalization of modern gender mutilation as well.
Think of the terrible social trends in society. Behind their proliferation and advocacy will be an abomination that calls itself 'God's chosen.'

I'm not saying all jews are white but the white ones are white. when you guys say ben shapiro isn't white you're basically undermining racial realism and making fools of yourselves

If few Jews breed with many Whites, they outbreed whites; if few Whites breed with many Jews, they outbreed Jews

they don't consider themselves white, go take it up with them. Jews are only considered white because most of them consider themselves to be very much non-white

Truth

Oh, you.

just as nobody can decide their own gender neither can any jew decide his race.

Because Sup Forums is secretly (and not so secretly) jealous. Imagine a race that transcends space and time, it transcends nationalities and age, they know they're eternal and the kingdoms they inhabit aren't. Imagine a race of people constantly having each other's back, of support, of knowing all your neighbors while growing up, of sharing your disdain for other races openly.

A subversive people that could topple the world's governments on a whim.

All while white people are literally trying their hardest to stop existing, Sup Forums is mad jelly.

Whatever you say, Schlomo. I sure wouldn't want to make a fool of myself. I wouldn't want to make a lampshade of myself either.

>Seeing how Jews are white,
Please die, Jew.

some turks skin is also white
but they're not white

I'm not following you. I'm saying that in US over 50% of jews marry non-jews. That's an equal amount of jews breeding with an equal amount of whites.

It. Is. Irrelevant.
Ben Shapiro is observably less white than Amy Schumer, but Shapiro is 1000x more tolerable.
I'm not a Shapiro fanboy, but I obviously would gas Schumer first; despite the fact she's "whiter"

>timesofisrael.com/in-haunted-salem-a-jewish-church-founder-preaches-the-art-of-satanic-social-change/

>they don't consider themselves white, go take it up with them. Jews are only considered white because most of them consider themselves to be very much non-white
You obviously don't know many jews. The vast majority of ashkenazi jews consider themselves white. Just because /pol has searched for years to find 10 cherrypicked exceptions to this rule doesn't make it not true.

They seek world domination, they hate goyim, and leech off goyim; their abilities to pull heart strings literally subjugates our SJWs, and powerful positions in whatever country that have some Jews, will have more Jews.

>are all identatarians
>Sup Forums is one person
Speak for yourself cunt

Like rumpelstiltskin

If so, then no outbreeding happens in this generation

Do you not understand that Jewish Americans consider themselves white _and_ jewish? Just like a Christian American might consider themselves white and christian.

You can call yourself whatever the fuck you want, as it's bound to be a lie anyway.

>fail in life
>need someone to blaim

>Why do "we" hate jews
>"Jews are white"
>Reddit spacing

>Seeing how Jews are white
They aren't. They belong to the same family as Arabs. That Ashkenazi Jews [are mutts to the degree they] seem European to unaware people means nothing.

>being uncut
Being yellow feels good. I certainly hope we abolish this horrific practice within our lifetimes- rebranding and reclassifying it as Genital Mutilation like shitskin clitoris-cutting seems to work well.