Shingeki no Kyojin

Do you think Mikasa and Eren became a couple during the timeskip?

yes, and they have around 3 children
jean killed himself out of jealousy

>Rookie?! GRAB ON QUICK WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!
>One for each hand... c-captain... heh.

No, Eren became gay thanks to the DILFs

guys go here to spite anniefags

Kill yourself.

Yes they did, but not with each other

triggered much, pedofag?

>boggieman
Go back to you shitposting thread. No (You) for you.

But why does it look like you're prepping up for a fart?

the desperation that you're replying to your own thread
emfags are insecure as always

am i banned

Why does pedofag still come here?

Armin and Mikasa. They're about to.

Power bottom.

I want to grab onto both mikacheeks

Real endgame

why do you talk about him?

reminder

REMOVE ANNIE remove annie you are worst shifter. you are the annie idiot you are the annie smell. return to paradis. to our paradis cousins you may come our marley. you may live in the crystal_.ahahahaha ,wall we will never forgeve you. Smelly welly FUck but fuck asshole annie stink wall sqhipere shqipare..annie genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead annie..ahahahahahWALL WE WILLGET YOU!! do not forget titan war . eldia we kill the king , eldia_ return to your precious wall_.hahahahaha idiot annie and bert smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE ANNIE FROMTHE PREMISES. you will get caught. CT+ackerman+historia+cho=kill annie_you will curse of ymir/ tupac alive in marley, tupac making album of marley . fast rap tupac marley. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac_ you are ppoor stink annie_ you live in a frat house hahahaha, you live in a crystal

tupac alive numbr one #1 in marley _.fuck the paradis ,..FUCKk ashol annie no good i spit_ in the mouth eye of ur crystal and friends. 2pac aliv and real strong ackerman kill all the annie farm aminal with rap magic now we marley rule .ape of the zoo presidant zeke fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and annie was born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our FT we will crush u lik a skull of pig. mikasa greates shingeki

PEDOFAG BANNED HAHA, WILL HE FINALLY KILL HIMSELF?

Y E S

if that's how you wanna play then so be it

Lets watch some shit happens in /snk/ anons

You canĀ“t compete against Ackerman testicles. Sorry Mikasa

>thread is just waifufags sperging out over how good/bad certain girls are
This is not good.

meh, not as funny when you do it.

insecure faggots
stooping to his level

both of you kys

what's funny to me is not funny to you and vice versa

The potato girl

Can I sperg about my husbando?

whats funny to you is usually not funny to most, because you are a disgusting anniefag. just a heads up

>What's going on here guys?

>he thinks a facebook level meme was funny in the first place
you're just a insecure faggot who tries to hard but can change nothing, NOTHING

J-just collecting some mushrooms.

I actually do appreciate the noses of the Titan Trio. Like big noses.

what is problem, annie is fine where she is as irrelevant nothing to be changed.

Your nose is looking smaller than usual, I see

pretty ironic the ass sniffers calls others disgusting

IT STINKS IN HERE! IS THAT ANNIE SHART-N-FART LEONHARDT?

yeah she is fine, but some people have to get butthurt and make memes, well ironically it just increases more opportunity to post about

>disliking asses
Somewhat gay

>ANNIE SHART-N-FART LEONHARDT
KEK

Waifufag genocide when?

>ass
>gay
you do know that they go together you faggot, don't you? and only a degenerate would want to sniff a soldier's ass

hahahaha fuck that just made coffee come out of my nose

>you do know that they go together you faggot,
No liking dicks and gayness go together, you're the prime example. Liking a good butt on a female soldier is absolutely hetero.

aww, trying so hard aren't we?

Dammit, I laughed

>I meant grab onto my back rookie! what is your deal?!

>implying mikasa doesn't have a dick
i like boobs, you like sniffing ass,
you probably won't realize it's a guy and you'd be fucking his ass

both of these have gone into my containment folder for the >Rookie?

ty, expect to see them in the future.

Jesus christ somebody nuke these threads already.
MOOOOOOODS

Damn

>you probably won't realize it's a guy and you'd be fucking his ass
That's a retarded assumption.

There's always more.

My ovaries hurt from how handsome he is.

>tight pants
>wearing panties instead of something more comfortable like a thong
I hate this jap meme

I can't stop laughing fuck

/snk/ was a mistake.

>That's a retarded assumption.
considering it's you then no, you'd sniff and fuck without realizing there's a dick in front of him
mikasafags truly are stinkfags

I love it.

Relax, Annie is shit, get over it.

>projecting this much
lol, last (You)

>lol
here's your (You)

Reported.

Looks like Eren is too depressed about the state of the world, and if they did become a couple, Misaka would have likely forced herself on Eren to become emotionally dependent on her.

Why are you projecting this shit onto me you virgin bitc? If your sister had a nice booty I'd eat it out while she deep dicks her throat with my cock. Neck yourself virgin dweeb, Mikasa a cute girl with a nice ass, nothing wrong with that.

holy shit, fucking triggered

>deep dicks her throat
What did he mean by that?

>thong
>more comfortable

>someone is roleplaying as me right now
Wew, did (You) denial fuck you up that much?

So you wouldn't sniff or eat out Mikasa's ass? That's some unloyal shit user.

>he thinks he's the only buttfag

Why put words into my mouth? What I definitely wouldn't do is writing an post as autistic as the one 5 posts above the one you replied to.

Ain't nothing autistic about getting your dick sucked and eating a fit girls ass

>he thinks I'm role playing as him
HAHAHAHAAHAH BITC STFU LMAO the fuck would I want to role play as you for? If I wanted to be you id fuccing move back into my moms house like I was 13 again an not a man, breakup with my gf cuz u don't got one ya lil pussy ass, quit my job, stop going to the gym, not go another year uni. Man shut ya dust head ass up fuck, no one is trying to role play as you.

Anime and manga are not made for western cucks

wit ya fucking bum ass life, mop head and credit card debt gtfo. how they even approve u for that shit bro yous a fuckin NEET

I haven't been banned.

Cute bum. It's a shame Sasha never got more characterisation or things to do in the manga.

Where's this from?

Mikasafags are the worst misogynists. They only like the bland female because she's easy to manage. She'll just be a loyal dog to them and nothing else. Every other SNK waifu has personality and misogynistic pricks are afraid of that, they just want a soulless cock sleeve. Prove me wrong you can't

Go back to tumblr.

go cry on tumblr about it ya bitc

>not liking cute loyal girls

>triggered third wave fatty

whew, annie really is getting worse by the day it seems.

>Literally Kaneki and Touka v2.0
Gas yourself Mrs Landwhale please

Annie stinks real bad

I've watched the last episode 6 times. How is this season so much better than the previous one?

Oh and I forgot to mention she has a canonically flat ass. All these ero pics of mika are merely illusions.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Just got off a 15 minute ban, but, i'll give it a go.

Mikasa is cute, she's devoted, well-disciplined, and willing to keep her man in line. I'd look to her as someone to steer me clear of fucking myself up and also a dependable/ respectable second voice. Almost an extension of myself, she's the perfect soulmate. with a fine ass and hot abs, id dick her down!

Idk what you mean her ass is huge canon, plenty of anime shots given in season 2 of it.

kill yourself

Are you trying to have a discussion user?
If yes, You came to the wrong place

So to prove she doesn't have a pancake ass you post another pic of pancake ass? There's literally nothing sticking out in that pic.

but what does Annie smell like?

I thought the last episode was poorly paced and I thought the series suffered overall because of poor pacing and integration of the flashbacks.

>Mikasa and Annie
The real best girl is Hisu.

Sorry she is not a whale like Annie leonfart, you can easily see Mikasa's ass in the anime everytime she is moving around. very toned and fit.