Dragon Ball Super

Will the group of 5 Pride Troopers job next episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-ZEVJkrJL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder Beerus killed the dinosaurs

Reminder that androids are right.

Then why are there still so many around?

Reminder that Cell is best DBZ villain.

he didn't kill the eggs

True

Please don't bully Kale.

At this point, we all now than he isnt doing his job right

>manga
>good at all

Would you let them fuck you?

all they have Goku's dick by the way

Do you think they will change anything from EoZ?

They will make oob white

Fresh from reddit

No way will Universe 11 lose more members next episode. You see U7 HAS to be the underdog, but not so much that they're trash like U9 and U10. Meanwhile U11 has already been established as the "bad guys" and since it's dragon ball, they have to have an advantage over the "good guys" until the final part when U7 turns things around. At most I suspect they'll lose one more member, but take an U7 member with them, or for no one to lose anyone.

This was stupid, the anime did it better

>yamcha standing in the middle like he's the main character

>No 17
>

Well maybe he won't be as stupid this time then

user...

What are you implying user

Krillin won't look that old, that's for sure. 18 won't change her hair.
Hopefully Goten doesn't wear that awful shirt.

Why are people hating on 18 and Krillin all of a sudden?

This affected me more than ripping off the Meta-Cooler scene.

You know it yourself.

i want to hug kalru and tell her everything will be daijobu

So let me get this straight.

Toei have a whole cast of under appreciated, "weak" characters that fans like but never get any attention (besides the obligatory Krillin episodes) and we have a bunch of brand new characters we know nothing about running around.

So why the flying fuck aren't characters like Tien, Roshi, Piccolo, 18 and Krillin going up against characters like Kale and Caulifla, instead of characters like Goku and Vegeta who have a very clear level of strength. All these fucking retarded fights do (like Botamo vs Vegeta, Beserker Kale vs SSJB Goku) is undermine those characters power levels, when they could kill two birds with one stone and genuinely raise the stakes with "weak" characters.

Goku, Vegeta are literally fucking gods now. We don't need to fucking focus on them fighting EVERYONE because it's just confusing. Are they actually struggling? Holding back? Why do this? Why establish shit only to tell nonsense stories?

SSJB Goku vs Kale was pointless and confusing and just pissed people off. What about Ultimate Gohan vs. Kale? Piccolo vs. Kale? You know, characters we haven't seen fight in ages actually struggle and overcome problems, instead of taking a fucking GOD and try and undermine their power for fanservice. This show has no idea what made Dragon Ball so good.

tl;dr, Give Goku, Vegeta and Frieza the "main" fights against foes we fucking KNOW are in their league (Toppo, Hit and Jiren) and give the other strong characters to the rest of the cast.

This makes sense, he's immortal

>why the flying fuck aren't characters like Tien, Roshi, Piccolo, 18 and Krillin going up against characters like Kale and Caulifla
Because they would get dumpstered.

least they have the decenty not to copy paste gokus body on gohan.

Nope, he's not.

>fusing with the Universe makes sense because he's immortal are you retarded?

Because both of them acted OOC this episode.

Remember when Krillin was all alpha and going off to fight Freiza's army and 18 thought he was cool as shit?

Caulifla is weaker than cell

king ryu wanted ntr doujins

A random girl who barely trained a day in her life going Super Saiyan for the first time shouldnt be Goku's fight. Any of the weaker characters would make for a much more entertaining and logical fight.

O MY SWORD OF FRIENDSHIP

what else would happen ? his soul spreads cause he lost his body

That's 90% of 18's doujins already. Give the girl a break.

>O MY HEALING POWERS

>his soul spreads cause he lost his body
Nice headcanon bruh

Goku was just having fun with her. If you want to complain, complain about Kale like the rest of us.

That was one of the stupidest moments in the anime.

O MY EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE NOT SSB TRANSFORMATION, WHICH FOR SOME REASON DIDN'T ACTIVATE DURING THE ENTIRE YEAR I SPENT FIGHTING BLACK WHERE HUMANITY WAS BROUGHT TO IT'S KNEES YET AGAIN OR WHEN MY MOTHER AND WAIFU(SEEMINGLY) DIED

Immortals don't suddenly become the universe just cause they got cut.

On the other hand, some immortals spawning multiple versions of themselves are things that have been done before.

>ability foreshadowed the entire arc vs O MY AMOUNT OF MARY SUE POWERS
kek

Didn't gowasu say smth like that in ep 67 ?

95% of doujins with 18 are her fucking Roshi. Whats with nips and their fetish with NTR? No wonder their birth rates are declining.

Nope just your headcanon

>implying Super is ever going to end.

They are going to milk this thing for all it's worth. It's been getting consistently better ratings than One Piece for a while now and they are selling a bunch of new merchandise.

it's just a bunch on NEETS taking 18 teasing Krillin far too seriously

>So how about it? Interested in fusing with me?
What would Zamasu and Gowasu's fusion be like?

NTR truly is the worst fetish.

>It's been getting consistently better ratings than One Piece
Pretty sure that only happened once or twice

they have small penises and an even smaller sense of pride

youtube.com/watch?v=U-ZEVJkrJL0

17 and 18 won't get knocked out in this fight. They still have to tangle with the other cyborgs (which are clearly just fucking robots).

Yeah I'm sure 18 listens to Krillin.

Since it's only Krillin getting NTR'D I guess it's because Nips can't get off a manlet fucking a hot chick

and?

>Left Krillin faster than Vegeta and Freezer

Since the cyborgs have unlimited energy, they should have just been artillery in their formation, blasting at anything that came close.

Just fix Kirillin and Bulma's designs. Krillin looks way too old and Bulma looks like Hillary Clinton. Ironically, Chi Chi actually looks much better than she does now since she's ditched that unflattering hairstyle.

i dunno he kinda says it at 1:45

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa na na naaaa naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa na na naaaa naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

he just said "do our best"

that doesn't imply she should stick with him the entire fight

>blue energy around him

pretty sure "super sayain rage"(what a fucking stupid name) is simply the borderline between ssj2 and ssb

his training match with goku and vegeta rubbed off some god ki on him

Nice try but no.

nice headcanon

17 and 18 will save Caulifla and Kale for the looks of it.

Because the episode will start with Goku teaming up with Kale and Caulifla vs the Pride Troopers.

>headcanon

i dont think you know what that means

Your post was literally headcanon though, nothing from the show even hints at what you just said.

I'm surprised that none of you faggots have dropped it already.

It's entirely possible that's the case. Plus he was in close contact with god ki for the whole fight, from both Goku and Vegeta as well as Black.
Anime Vegeta never got SSG and even told Cabba that with training he could reach Blue, it's not so farfetched a theory that enough exposure to god ki can activate it in you (at least if you're a Saiyan).

The mighty warriors of Universe 11 attack with teamwork!

Goku challenges Jiren of Universe 11, but Jiren sends five of his Pride Troopers comrades (including Kahseral) after Goku and co. To defeat them, Goku teams up with the likes of Kale and Caulifla!
The enemy of my enemy is my friend?! Goku fights alongside Caulifla and Kelly!! [sic]
[picture of Kahseral] Kahseral fights as well as you'd expect of the leader of the Pride Troopers.
Turtle Hermit This Week: putting up such a fight that you can hardly tell his age

---

5 Pride Troopers(including Khaseral).

Wtf is wrong with headcanon

>bulma's son
>goku's son
>krillin's daughter
Did they do this on purpose? I know a lot of people either don't like or care for them, but I wouldn't mind a filler arc with these three where it's kind of like a reminiscence of early DB. The Pilaf gang joining would add to that as well.

I did, almost a year ago. I still come here occasionally for the funposts and read the latest manga chapter.

People aren't allowed to have theories anymore.
Get ready for poacher filler.

Blue form is a cheap ass form now, no denying.

It's only decent combined with Kaioken.

I cannot wait for Goku's limit breaking form.

God Ki is learnt from experience. Fighting against Gods makes you into a god because you're forced to adjust to that level of speed and power without thinking. We've seen it with both Goku and Vegeta, and now Trunks. Nothing's 100% but it's safe to say that Trunks's godly aura was earned from fighting with Goku and Vegeta.

It's 5 vs. 5 Goku, 18, 17, Caulifla and Kale vs. Pride Troopers

>God Ki is learnt from experience.
Watch the show again. "God" ki is just preventing your ki from leaking out of your body. See the training with Whis before RoF.

18 and cauli team up ?
MUH

>nothing hints it
>literally gives reasons

Nothing is wrong with having headcanons. It's when people try to use those headcanons as a fact to back up what they are trying to say that's bad.

that's just foreshadowing their teen years where Goten and Trunks will spitroast Marron

>post yfw this is the last time we see Caulifla

Preview shows being grabbed by someone who's not part of U11 though, so its probably not going to be just 5v5. Also the fact that it mentions Roshi doing something.

exactly

trunks was getting fucking BLACKED for a year then all the sudden after some training with goku he gains some blue mysterious rage boost

put two and two together, or be faggot

Watch the Poachers stuff being offscreen.

Reasons that aren't mentioned in the show or by anyone that worked on the show. So, headcanon.

They'll give her the Gotenks special.
I'll be legit mad.

Did they ever explain how she grew a nose?

*shows Goku being grabbed.

you dont understand the difference between headcanon and reasoning

Big time Karma if she gets eliminated by the group she called "wimps".