Sup Forums help pls. I'm not ready for this level of red-pilling

>be newfag
>lurk on Sup Forums for a year
>see Sup Forumsack joke that "Michael" Obama is really a man.
>Look up youtube video of Moochelle's autistic dance on Ellen show
>See balls
>Freak out.exe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUzOkmPlmG4
youtube.com/watch?v=UZO5q0B5wfw
youtube.com/watch?v=cDXM-ZQwtRM
popsugar.com/fashion/photo-gallery/44502766/image/44502881/Michelle-Obama-White-Bikini-Miami
youtu.be/wIEg6H4RXL0
youtu.be/5E5GMxgVTVU?t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=LC5-5nlagSk
youtube.com/watch?v=8cgk732vfGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls help

Not a man

Here's a redpill you faggoyim: Obama went through an accelerated program to serve Muslim interests so they can easily flood America

Q predicted this

Even on Ellen's own youtube page, the highest rated posts are the ones pointing out that Michelle's balls were visible at 5:10-5:11.

What the fuck

Even the physics of it all! At 5:10 she goes into the autistic arm swinging and the hips drop down, which should 'tighten' the tension in her pants. Yet a sack-like bulge swings right out for all to see, then swings back out of sight. There's balls in those pants, Sup Forums.

post link to vid

Just wait until you realize the government and entertainment industry are full of trannies:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUzOkmPlmG4

youtube.com/watch?v=UZO5q0B5wfw

5:10

And he failed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's not a conspiracy theory if i'm looking at her fucking balls.

Imagine being a pizza victim and being raped by Michael Obama.

That is DEFINITELY dick and balls.

Oh, please. That's just the way his pants creased when he squatted.

Please tell me I live in a timeline where a democrat first lady was busted for having balls because she was dancing to Bruno Mars on the Ellen Degeneres show

I can see the seam on Pence's skinsuit face mask.

> her

Kek

Q foretold of this I am freaking TF out.

youtube.com/watch?v=cDXM-ZQwtRM

The hole goes on forever user. Do you really want to go down this road? It doesn't fork. It just goes on forever, for miles and miles.

Is there any other possible explanations?

To be honest this was my reaction when I started going deep into the pizza investigation threads / spirit cooking during the american election.
The weird-as-fuck instagram from comet pizza and some "review" youtube videos with kids in it on youtube just can't be unseen.

I remember even some atheist anons saying they started questioning their positions against religion after they saw what actual evil is. After like 1 week of constantly digging I just had to take a break, I was actually having a hard time sleeping thinking stuff like this is happening right now. This was the hardest pill to swallow.

No. That's straight dick senpai.

and her arms, deltoids, Supraorbital ridge, and body proportions are also just how her pants "creased"

>Thought this was just a meme

And, ironically, the dick and balls were most clearly on display on Ellen's show.

I THOUGHT IT WAS A MEME
WHAT THE FUCK

What is even real anymore. I can't tell.

Can you release a leaked footage of their sex video with obongo?

You can literally see the balls swing like a pendulum. This is 100% real.

ugh I hate when post Sup Forumsharbor redditors post. OP yes she has a fucking cock, now delete this dumbass thread retard.

>she

>DELET THIS

I said to myself "ok WTF ever" just need to find one single photograph of Moochelle in a swimsuit that will dispel the idea that there's balls there....

...Found. Not. One.

Only one obscure site claimed she wore a "Classic bikini", but the sole pic shows her in cutoff shorts ***and all the bikini pics are fucking stock photography WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK***

popsugar.com/fashion/photo-gallery/44502766/image/44502881/Michelle-Obama-White-Bikini-Miami

You know, maybe he was giving Ellen some good 'girl' love. Ellen is definitely the weakest link in that group and maybe a good memeing will cause her to crack (no pun).

You can see the veins in the balls even

youtu.be/wIEg6H4RXL0

Maybe you're taking this nofap thing too far, user.

That got me for a minute, but watching the video it looks like its just the baggy portion of her pants swinging outward with her.

kek

Golly, that's exactly what the reptoid soul harvest matrix demons want you to think!

Prosthetics balls and peen.

Ah ah ah. In that instant her hips were dropped in an 1/8-1/4 squat. That would've 'increased' the tension in the fabric in the crotch area of the pants. Instead, the bulge comes through, which could only be because something was inside swinging around.
>something

that's not a red pill

the red pill is that the glow in the dark CIA niggers thought it'd be funny if Tim Osman and Barry Soreto was played by, at times, the same actor, then people voted for him

this is highly autisitc, but correct.
We might want to call in /fa/ for verification on if this is how pants work.

nigger, pls.

There is no fucking way. There is a definite mass inside those pants. A double-testicle shaped mass. With an outline of a penis above.

no those are the hairs
hairy hairy balls

>damage control beyond recognizable levels

This crap is enough to drive an user mad.

I guess a transvestite is better than a transgender though.

That's looks like silk, so it's extremely plausible that it's just the fabric and people are just trolling. I'm sleepy, I can't tell.

Maybe you should sleep on it if your sleepy, just go to bed and dont think about michelles penis

Be still my child. Michelle Obama's penis and balls is the ultimate redpill.

WHAT THE FUCK

Does Barack Obama know that his wife has balls? Shit man, how were the kids made?

Thats a dick, I watched every other female and their pants don't bulge like that on the bend, looks like her tuck job got loose and her dick was being shoved up by her thigh on the squats.

Well the rumor was they were stolen at a young age. They look astounding like the alleged parents.

>Well the rumor was they were stolen at a young age. They look astounding like the alleged parents.
Wait, does this mean that Obama might be gay? mind=so blown

would instagram ban me if i shared this? So crazy, I've never seen this before on my facebook but watching the youtube video really made me think twice. No womans pants snap back and forth like that during a dance.

>tfw you literally were attacked by cianiggers

Holy shit I always thought this was just a meme

It's not the ban that would worry me, it's the black helicopters. We don't want to read about your suicide via three shots to the back of the head with a bolt action rifle.

yeah dude, hes most likely a fag like Trudeau. Joan Rivers last public appearance called Obama the first fag president and that Michelle Obama was a man. She shortly died after. Thats what started this shit.

On the other hand, if you think you have as much balls as Michael, Go For It!!

Nuh uh

Holy fucking shit it was fucking real? Is this what being a schizophrenic feels like?

This timeline isn't making any sense to me

> what are somalian ""refugees"""

>you will learn to enjoy it

you idiots, thats obviously just a penis pacer

pic related

If those aren't balls, what's the explanation?
>not only first black president, is also first gay black president
wew

youtu.be/5E5GMxgVTVU?t=20s
>She dies in surgery one or two months later.

>Is this what being a schizophrenic feels like?
Pretty much, yeah. You really shouldn't have gone down this rabbit hole, Alice.

Man, just when I thought I saw everything, it keeps on getting worse. We are seriously living in Wiemar days.

I didn't want to see what you just posted there. I resent you deeply for it.

the same artist also has 1 about organising degenerate LGBTqxz7 etc orgies in san francisco and, I shit you not, one about how cuck shouldnt be used as an insult because it is a noble intimate fetish that ends with the memorable line "im proud to be a cuck"

You should see the junior and petite sizes for kids. Not even joking.

Only thing missing is where did these kids come from?

Michelle Obama is 100% a man though

I consider myself an expert on this subject. Those aren't balls.

Explain.

About two years ago I wouldn't necessarily support things of this nature but I wouldn't go out of my way to point out that was wrong with them. I grew up in fairly white NH and moved to MD fro school two years ago. since then every day I've had to live among liberals and niggers. every day i hate them more and more and more. every day i interacting with some fat black bitch who's breath smells like rotting flesh and every day i hear some nigger talking about dindu, and whitey gotta pay, and melanin. Nothing will make you pull a 180 as quickly as living in shit. now i see children being sterilized by their progressive parents with hormones, because a good liberal mom knows when johnny touches a barbie he becomes a jenny. I hate it and its hurting my mind. I just want to move back to my white town, with my white family, and white friends, and live a peaceful life again.
>the feels man
I wish it i could go back to my youth before i was so filled with hate and anger. I never understood why they said ignorance is bliss until i lived in shit.
Ultimately the only way to cure the american of liberalism is for them to live in shit. it worked for me.

Hillary is a lesbian together with Huma Abedine, that is why: 1) Weiner kept going after girls online because he got ZERO in bed from their sham marriage, 2) Bill kept going after women and girls since Arkansas.

Maybe Killery was bi for a short time for Chelsea, but that could also be a setup like Obama's kids.

Get red pilled. Though I think most already know above.

More balls?

youtube.com/watch?v=LC5-5nlagSk

T̬̞̜̜o̼̪͍̜ ͘in̳̭̣̕v̜͔̺̦̞̗͈ǫ͉ķ̗e̻̗̤̜̦͈̤ ̨͙̭̙̮̫t̴̥h̼̥̘̱̻̖e̞͞ ͈̖ẖ͓͖į͓̤̱͍̺v͡e͕̰̦̫-̦̠̠̱͖͚͢ͅm͎͈i̙̜̝͚͉͚͡ṇ̦̭͓̰d͔̠̫̦͈ ̡͓͚̤r͘e̯̳͜p̷͇͙̦̯̼̺r̯͉ẹ̼̖̘̗̞̤s̮̦̩̰̱è̖̘ņt̹͎̫͞ͅi̘̱̬̣n̷͖̰ͅģ ͖̥͠c̭̟͍̠͢h͎̣a͎o̢͙̦͚̳͉s̱̯̬.̱̟̹̹̫͟
̭̦͜ͅI̧̟̙̝̣̜̖͕n̯̬͍̰̠͓͓v̢͈͓ơ̟͎̜̞̟̱k̵̬̠͓i̢n͓̯̭͉̰ͅg̯͕̰͟ t̞̯̬̹͢h̰̦͇̺̀é̘͉̮̺ ͈̺͉̮̩f̝̥̭͡ȩ̞̜̰̱͉e̳̫͢ḽ̩̮̱̦i͍̼͓̮͉͇n̟͔̥͓ͅģ̟͇̗ ̷̳͕͔̤o̶̺̳̜̱͎͓f̰̬̻̠̼͠ c̯̣̮͍̗͘ḩa͔̳̟os͔̩.
̻̼͖̺̝W̞̤͙̙̗i̖͔͙͓̪͝t͔͘h̨̻ ̩̩͍̞͉̬o͈̜͔͟u̪͎͉̭͖̖̰t̻̝̠̰̮ ͍͈̼̗͇o͖̺r̀d̶͇͕̳͙̝̱e͜r̪͡.͍̣
̼̬̱͎͉T̟̹̠ͅh̠͈̤̠̳̤ͅe͘ ̸͉̞̘̻̭̦N͙̮͉̞̳ḛ̛̣̥̣̫̼z̜̠̠͍p͙̹̠͚̩e̦̥͚̘͈̗rd̤̱̗͖̺í͓̥̖̞̪͍a̺̜n͎̻̙̹ ͞h̴͙i͖̻͎̪͇̪v̮̘̝͎̭̞̥e̡̻-̻̥̬m̵iǹ̫͕̠͚̮d̟ ̛̪o̜͙f͓ ̨̟̹̝c̭̖̞̙̭̣ͅh̘͙̬͕̤͙̺a̘̪̫ͅo̦̠̮̥͍̯ͅs͎͞.̭̼̗͈̘̱͔ ̢̜̗P̶̠̜̞̙̟͍e̳̺͍̖p̞̤e͔͈͖̦̯͠.̙͉̬̠
̞͈̮̩H̼̝̦ḛ͈͈ ͓̰͉w̦͍͈̗ḩ̰̝̪̯͖̩̠o̘ ͖͎̩̭W̞̘͖̻͕̯a̗̯͎̤̪̼i͔͉̱͖͍t̜͔̀s̫͇͕̙͉̗ͅ ̵̥̬̭B͓̻̱e̞̥͕̰̻̠hi̖̙̱ͅṋ̳͔͓d̫̻ Thȩ̗̙̥ ̞͉̬̟͖͔͇W̻̜̺̫̦ͅa͙̦͓l̬̩͈l͎̻̞.̣͘
̳̤̼̝̤̫̜KE̶̥͕̖K̴̤̰̘͇!̬

The only explanation I can think of is that she has a mic and wire down the side of the leg. It can't be though, if it got loose like that, we would see the mic or wire swinging. Holy fuck I also thought this was a meme. The rabbit never ends. Never. Eeeeeennnnndsss,,,,,

Convince me this is a dude.

YA THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONCHA

He is now, user.

Yeah there's 1 more picture of her as a girl in a ballerina outfit.

They froze the little Michelle and now she's one of the daughters?

Ape forehead. What the fuck is wrong with this she-gorilla?

Show me a picture of her pregnant. I'll wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cgk732vfGQ

Well, it's the middle of the night and this thread might be fun, but if you're serious about it I guess a gore flood might be in order.

well shes a nigger to start

inb4 faggot mods ban me for this

Interesting the lead character on Star Trek: Discovery is a black "female" called Michael.

>wouldn't go out of my way
And now you do, which is called standing up for what you believe in. Just don't allow your pity for them to give them an advantage. Do not give in to them. Do not.

>want to move back
Sadly, you can never go home again. What this means is that you (and they) have changed and you will never see those times again. But, that doesn't mean that we are doomed to bad times. And it sure as fuck doesn't mean that you have to stay there and eat shit. Go! Go somewhere else and see how it is, if it's to your liking, stay, if not, move on. Our present culture has a prevailing message that whites are duty bound to listen to and take shit from these morons. This is simply not true. Remember, they will only have power over you if you give it to them. If they actually had power, they wouldn't be demanding that we step aside and give it to them. Live your life and find what happiness you can. There are plenty of like-minded people out there.

>implying that boy and girl niggers don't look alike

How'd that happen? They glow. They're easy to see. Just hit them with your car.