Huey Long

What does Sup Forums think of the Kingfish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipX9g6ti7LQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PAJEET DETECTED. DAY OF THE LOO WHEN???

The Jews killed him because he was a threat to (((FDR's))) candidacy.

HUEY LONG EVERY MAN A KING

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED

PAKI DETECTED

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED

He's the hero of my state. Love Ole Hicks, corrupt as fuckkkkk

His own body guards accidentally killed him during the assassination attempt, assassin went to my old high school, Huey held the record for longest filibuster in Senate at one point, he built tunnels under Baton Rouge that he literally used to kidnap some state legislature members while they were asleep in their hotels and he had them beat until they voted for a bill he wanted passed, and his corrupt fucking ass is buried under a monument to him out in front of our state capital. It proves he is every bit of Louisiana, CORRUPT AF country bumpkin from Winnfield, LA hahahahahah

He's always interested me, and was a crazy fuckin character

American Union State is best. Although Combined Syndicates of America win most of the time.

WRONG. A guy from my high school killed him for 2 reasons: 1) The guys father-in-law was a judge that Huey had a feud with, so Huey was gerrymandering his district, which caused the man to lose his seat; and the best part 2) Huey had a rumor started that the guys fiance had "been fuckin niggers".

>bro like we le epic went to the same high school together shit was so cash
FUCKING GAS CHAMBER YO SELF RIGHT NOW LARPING REDDI T CNN SHILL NIGGER

>Yankee state is called the CSA
This pisses me off to no end, who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Are all people from New Zealand this autistic?

Now a kaisereich thread?

Why not.
Savinkov>Mosely>Wrangel>Long

Would have liked to meet him.

>bro like haha we were like best buddies in high school funny how he turned out to be an assassin haha small world right guys le epik haha
YOU WILL BE AMONGST THE FIRST ON THE DAY OF THE GAS CHAMBER YA NIGGER PAJEET

>tfw every Kaissereich mention is from casual hoi4 niggerfaggots
darkest hour or bust

I have switched from DH some months ago. It has more content than DH version, especially after incoming 0.6.

Dude, I just find it interesting, and I'm reallllllly super stoned :)

Bruh, sorry for the enthusiasm. Take you're faggot ass self back to your no gun country ya fuck

Goy4 is boring and easy as shit though. What's the point of more content if there is no depth or challenge. DH will always be better because it has actual challenge unlike arrow drawing simulator.
>Croatian pony fucker is a casual brainlet
Not suprised

D I R E C T R U L E F R O M A T L A N T A
I
R
E
C
T

R
U
L
E

F
R
O
M

A
T
L
A
N
T
A

>His own body guards accidentally killed him

t. kike

He's no James Michael Curley

It's an intentional joke by the devs. Same reason they refuse to let the American Union State be the Confederacy 2.0

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on the AUS?

Well, in 8th grade everyone learns the historical point of your state. Us, being from Louisiana, we focused heavily on Huey P. Long. All that was me tioned, or I was taught about him, was that he was a corrupt politician and an actual dictator at one point. Soo... He had to be good.

One of Long's biggest allies was this guy. This should say enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=ipX9g6ti7LQ

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED