Should we clone Neanderthals...

Should we clone Neanderthals, house them in various biodomes subject to different hostile environments to breed a new powerful Faustian race of solar-men as backup for the failing white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
youtube.com/watch?v=99sE4Ra9x8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’d rather my tax were spent on that than sending foreign aid to nogs in Africa.

I’d fug it

t. homo sapien 60,000 BC

looks like an Irish person to me

tfw I'd rather live with neanderthals than niggers.

t. black homo sapiens 60 000 BC

is that Shakira?

>ausbro wants white abo's

kek

solid 6.5/10, would hit

looks like shakira

fucking retarded
sage

>implying thats not what the elites have been doing for the last 10000 years

Them hips don't lie

Just go to Israel instead. There's plenty of high-% neanderthals there.

MUH MEAT STICK

>reminder not to trust the kike
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs

actually pretty cute, imho

Sure, go ahead and do that

Shakira is looking gooooood!

Why do all neanderthal women look like Shakira on a coke binge?

that mouth might just be big enough for my dick

Ooga booga, where da Neanderthal women at?

yeah.

What an absolutely disgusting fucking race.

yes, she's colombian remember

Whoops.
Was meant for

op in all honesty are you ok?
are you autistic, and i don't mean this disparagingly, I'm genuinely curious if you have some form of autism. What compelled you to have this idea, and even further than that what compelled you to share it with others. please don't say things like this again.

Because shakira is a neanderthal on a coke binge.

I know there are a ton of ethical issues. But it would be cool as fuck if we brought back a neanderthal. It would teach us so much about the history of our genus. I hope somebody just goes ahead and does it one day.

Shakira......lol

would totally fuck.
nice!

They're technically the same species as us, they're just a different sub-species. So you'd actually be able to have human-neanderthal hybrid babies.

So now the women need to look like Eddie Money?

I am now 100% sold on that guy, shit gave me weird emotions too

The answer is yes. We need a doomsday vault buried deep, near the Earth's core. When the mudraces are dancing on our graves and tearing down the monuments of white civilization in celebration of our extinction, the doors will open.

From the depths will pour hundreds of millions of ivory-skinned, Space Marine caliber warriors, all trained in what was once state-of-the-art combat weaponry and tactics, but now has been forgotten in the new dark age that will descend upon the planet. They will purge the impure with sword and fire.

The skies will go black for years from the ashes of a global cleansing. Once it is done the process of learning can begin again, and mankind can once more dream of the stars.

Take the redpill on the Jew neanderthal question. Our history is one of competition with another hominid that never went extinct.
youtube.com/watch?v=99sE4Ra9x8M

It’s pretty amazing how jewish they look. Funny that some idiots on here like to think we wuz neanderthalz when it’s painfully obvious that ashkenazi jews (and probably khazars) are the real actual surviving neanderthals. It also explains everything about jewish behavior quite clearly

What if I told you we already have?

Are you sure that's a Neanderthal? Looks like a photo of Laura Loomer to me.