Babbys first waifus

If you have any of these characters as your waifu then you have no taste

>Things that are popular are bad

Eat a dick, Hitagi is perfection

The only shit girls on that list are Asuna and Yuno.

this
entry level doesn't mean bad

Imagine taking waifushit seriously

Aren't you fuckers over 18+? Moving like reddit these few years

>literally just the most popular female characters

Is Galko a high-level waifu?

First waifu only waifu

Oh no, I have to change my taste in 2d women because some asshole said that my waifu is entry/shit. The only issue with my waifu is that there is no season 3.

Get on my level newfags.

Pretty spot-on. Now all you need to do is add Rukia from Bleach, and Hinata from Naruto.

she is a high level slut.

You should add Megumin and Lucoa

Try harder you fake elitist reddittard shitfuck, Kurisu, Hitagi and Holo are great.

forgot asuka and rei

>Lucoa waifufag
>Implying those exist

>no taste
Trying to be a hispter faggot doesn't make your waifu a better one.

OP is clearly homosexual and underaged.

Source on bottom right?

thats actually 100% true thou

is this bait

The only shit girls on that list are Asuna, Yuno and ESPECIALLY Rem.

This + Taiga. I'd smack her skull anytime, anyday.

Assault=Perfection

So which waifu in OPs pic is yours?

So what should I have done user, changed waifus? Kill yourself.

One of those is my waifu of seven years. I don't see anything wrong with loyalty.

Don't be mean to my wife

>first waifu
>Divorcing your waifu.
What kind of monster are you?

You can hate on SAO and Re:Zero as much as you want but Asuna and Rem are objectively great waifus

Where's Memegumeme?

Fuck off
She's better than any of those girls

not in the top 10 most favored female characters on MAL

Plenty of young people rush into a marriage without realizing the mistake they're making. Only in your late 20s are you mature enough to finally decide once and for all your Waifu for laifu

I bet your waifu isn't even half as old as you are

What if I have 3 waifus?

Ha. In my case, it's arguably even worse.

>but Asuna and Rem are objectively great waifus
Sorry lad but that's not true and only a tasteless newfag would believe it.

Don't know about great waifus, but Asuna does have a very nice character design

so what is bad about them?

the hell you say

but they are good waifus, I can't choose between them

In the trash.

Are you self inserting as a harem MC you indecisive fuck?

Does it count as two?

Boring and pretty much static personalities devoid of any character traits that have nothing to do with stroking the MCs dick. They are one dimensional at best and every attempt at giving them depth by their authors has been a laughable failure.

They are the perfect fit for the most pathetic and desperate bunch of underage waifufags you can find nowadays.

>competent
>caring
>good at cooking
>good fighter
>cute/beautiful
>want a serious relationship
>popular

see how shit they are?

you seem to be pretty butthurt about them being popular, do you need help?

Why would anyone waifu Mikasa, She's cute but her character is so garbage.

by definition waifuing a popular girl means she has taken the dicks of thousands of anons; she is maximum used goods

not true, everyone gets their own waifu version

Replace Haruhi with Yui.

My waifu is more popular than both so i can assure you that it can't be the issue. Next time try to make an actual argument instead of relying on a strawman like the underage redditor you most likely are.

>she has taken the dicks of thousands of anons
I don't care.

Yeah, cause "boring" is an actual argument, right? I bet you don't know either of those characters
and just don't like their shows.

>pretty much static personalities devoid of any character traits that have nothing to do with stroking the MCs dick
Dunno about Asuna but Rem is actually very fleshed out with lots of depth. A complex past, reasonable development, realistic flaws and a dynamic personality.

Rem is my waifu and I honestly don't care what you idiots think.

>not having Haruki as your waifu
SUPERGAY

Umi a best. A BEST.

That's not how it works you stupid shit.

>Yeah, cause "boring" is an actual argument
It is. Something predictable and uninspiring is boring, i don't need to explain the meaning behind that word.

Anyway, have a last (You) and enjoy having a shit-tier waifu.

What about a semi-popular girl? I mean as long as one girl has at least two waifufags she would be used goods under your definition. I don't really care though, I've done so many things for her and placed spending so much time and effort, that I believe nobody would ever take her from me based on solely the amount of love and dedication I've been willing to pour into my feelings for her.

I have 259 waifu and my laifu has never been better

Not entry level. Most fags wouldn't even know that show, even though its kuranpu.

Most of these haters are just bandwagoning. I bet they don't even know/watch half of those shits.

What's babby's first husbando? Free? Black Butler? Inuyasha? Sasuke?

just look up the top 10 most favored male characters on MAL, that list is based on that

OP a faggot

The only good girls on that list are Asuna and Yuno.

Kill yourself. You sound like the same type of asshole I've argued with before. How does it feel to know I've done far more for my uninspiring and boring waifu than you have ever considered doing?

You're boring, I bet your waifu is too.

>predictable and uninspiring
Not the same user but thats what a perfect waifu is

I'll bet most people who called Ryuko their waifu have moved onto something else. There used to be tons of Ryukofags, not so much anymore.

Why would anyone ever want to do that?

Jesus christ user, calm down. No one is going to take your waifu away if you stop being a dick.

That's because she wasn't their actual waifu, they just fancied her as the best girl of the season/whatever, and used the convenient buzzword without having no idea about what it actually means.

Megumin, Kurisu, and Holo are all great

>megumeme the overused joke
>great

Phew! I made it...

>posting Mai

What do you even know about het? I doubt you even read the novels.

But what if user has been loyal for many years to one of those girls?

Because Yui is babbys first kyoani waifu.

Nobody who would choose one of those bland and boring girls could be loyal, they are too generic

who is your waifu?

How can they be generic if most of them are the models from which hundreds of actual generic characters come from?

>if most of them are the models from which hundreds of actual generic characters come from?
The ones that became popular in this decade are not role models.

Anyone who has an entry level waifu better be with her for a long time to have any cred. Because the majority of people just hop on the bandwagon if the show is popular. Then as soon they see something next season, "haha waifu material dood, better photoshop sunglasses on her and post it on twitter."

it's about the execution, not the originality, otherwise future waifus would not have a chance

(Almost) Acceptable tier:

>Saber
>Rem
>Kurisu

Low tier:

>Holo
>Taiga
>Asuna (she's a good wife)

Bottom tier:

>Yuno
>Mikasa

What the fuck is wrong with you tier:

>Haruhi
>Senjougahara

Sure they are, the source material for many of those is from the past decade anyway.

Blow me.

Every waifu deserves love and respect.

Seasonalfags don't deserve respect.

He's talking about the girls, not the people who jump ship every season.

>Kurisu acceptable
>the most barebones tsundere who literally exists to just be a waifu

Edgy 12 year old elitist

You cared enough to post in the thread.

Seibahhhh is bae

>you have no taste
Yes. So?