>Brits will unironically defend this

Brtis will accept and defend this proof that Brits are originally black.

"Thanks to Cheddar Man, I feel more comfortable as a brown Briton "
>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/12/cheddar-man-brown-briton-national-identity-white-skin

"Cheddar Man: First modern Britons had dark skin and blue eyes"
>thedailystar.net/world/meet-the-first-modern-britons-who-had-dark-skin-and-blue-eyes-1533556

"Cheddar Man is “black”! Another racial panic for white supremacists"
>salon.com/2018/02/12/cheddar-man-is-black-another-racial-panic-for-white-supremacists/

"How Cheddar Man shatters accepted views of immigration"
>thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2018/02/09/how-cheddar-man-shatters-accepted-views-of-immigration.html

"Dark-skinned Cheddar Man is hard cheese for the racist morons of the far right, says Brian Reade"
>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dark-skinned-cheddar-man-hard-11999683

"Cheddar Man discovery: was Britain first black?"
>islam21c.com/news-views/cheddar-man-discovery-britain-first-black/

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/science/915297/The-First-Brit-Cheddar-Man-Goughs-Cave-Somerset-skeleton-DNA-dark-skin
iflscience.com/editors-blog/scientists-reveal-one-of-the-first-britons-had-black-skin-and-racists-are-hilariously-confused/
foxnews.com/science/2018/02/07/dna-from-cheddar-man-reveals-surprise-about-early-brits.html
thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2018/02/09/how-cheddar-man-shatters-accepted-views-of-immigration.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"People will be surprised, and maybe it will make immigrants feel a bit more involved in the story. And maybe it gets rid of the idea that you have to look a certain way to be from somewhere. We are all immigrants."
>express.co.uk/news/science/915297/The-First-Brit-Cheddar-Man-Goughs-Cave-Somerset-skeleton-DNA-dark-skin

"Scientists Reveal One Of The First Britons Had Black Skin And Racists Are Hilariously Confused"
>iflscience.com/editors-blog/scientists-reveal-one-of-the-first-britons-had-black-skin-and-racists-are-hilariously-confused/

"DNA From 'Cheddar Man' reveals surprise about early Brits"
>foxnews.com/science/2018/02/07/dna-from-cheddar-man-reveals-surprise-about-early-brits.html

>tfw I’m already at work and yet neet scum get to sit on their fat arses and consume my money I paid in taxes

Fuck you.

Also
>Megan markle has been seen visiting a mosque to comfort the Grenfell tower victims
Kek. Seriously I’ve gone from a royalist to fascist in a very short amount of time. I’d rather have a leader who cares about us than a monarch who is placed there because their inbred father fucked their inbred mother and that now means they’re in charge just because they were born.

Calm down black man.

yo someone shop the alberto barbosa turban on that sheeeeeeeit

>distant ancestor of modern people is black
>this means white people are the ones btfo, not niggers

Pretty much nothing has any meaning anymore

>Media: B..But Brits are now black and they should accept millions of immigrants from Africa and the Middle East

Vlad thread.

Try this thread again in about 12 hours time when brits wake up.

Also
>Cheddar man
>Black
"No".

>Try this thread again in about 12 hours time when brits wake up.
Thanks for the fat tip user.

Kill yourself.

You might be black but that is not an excuse to be rude.

and yanks are mutts thats left bongland. thus making americans black?

We all be like African Americans

>what is evolution

As a coloured,

whose father comes from the united kingdom, specifically from and whose motswana mother is a light brown variant,

I have no connection with that politically motivated reconstructed face of some prehistoric man, Because he looks like one of those dark brown skin pajeets from Southern India.

They're talking as if immigration had been around since pre historic times.

There was no such thing as a government, let alone a British nation back then because civilization had not progressed to that point.

But the British evolved

What's your excuse nigger?

>Accepting the claims that Brtis were originally black
Good boy.

Ginger ail with cheddar cheese

Ya i’m sure this is 100% real and thats what britons looked like 10 thousand years ago. I just beleive everything I see because i’m brain dead

This is insulting and you should apologize.
Cheddar man was never a whorish actress.

Defend?

No,

We were black. We just chose to evolve through selected breeding. We just don't want to back pedal.

I wonder if they called it "Cheddar man" because they know the claim is cheesy.

kek

checked

WE WUZ BRITISH AND SHEEIT
Just look at the smug-ass face the kikes gave it. You know they did it on purpose.

The white race seems to have come together in the last 4-5000 years, (depending on your definition of which genes are integral to being a white european)

Most of the traits you would consider european are older (8-12,000 years old), but they didnt come together as a race until relatively recently.

So yeah, some dark skinned people walked around europe. Big whoop.

>Big whoop.
Now accept millions of immigrants.

"How Cheddar Man shatters accepted views of immigration"
>thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2018/02/09/how-cheddar-man-shatters-accepted-views-of-immigration.html

lol

there's nothing wrong with that.
it shows that white skin came to dominate for a reason.
it also shows that blue eyes are special; and the dark ancestor STILL looks nothing like africans or pakis. Any idiot ignoring all this, and the fact that brown people haven't been around ruling those islands in thousands of years, that still feels "more accepted" through this,
is an idiot.

the biologists in charge of cheddar man ARE doing they're jobs, but interpreting it like retards because they aren't trained to be politically conscious or racially aware - they just hit numbers and shit into the computer while scarfing down their university's propaganda.

cheddar man is not the lie, the political spin is the only issue here.
see

>Now accept millions of immigrants.
The sky is still blue, user. That has no bearing on the facts.

bongs love idris elba more than they love prince charles, enough said

They made up the skin colour.
There was no evidence for skin this dark, it was an "artistic decision".

White folks are from North America ( Atlantis).