Should we allow mulattos who act white into the ethnostate?

Should we allow mulattos who act white into the ethnostate?

no

Yeah, Israel can have them

You don’t deserve to use that flag if you have to ask that.

No, I'd say anyone less than 86-90% white would be outright banned.

/thread

*95%

If they score at least 100 on the IQ test

AND denounce niggerdom.

88%*

Nice undercover op Moshie.

Allowed in, yes. Have citizenship, no.

What should be done with wiggers?

Sure, why not. As long as whites make up the vast majority

Executed or given to the niggers/spics unless they renounce their ways and prove to support their own race and culture over that ebonic bullshit.

No. Unless they are willing to be sterilized and be a second class citizen.

>implying ANY Americans will be allowed in

99% for black admixture, 80% for anything else

>Gas

This excludes 99% of burgers, moron.

no

>t. shills or butthurt spics
This.

>get rid of shitskins to create an ethnostate
>should we let them in again guise ????
The idea of an ethnostate is for it to be racially homogeneous. The moment you let them in it's no longer an ethnostate. The answer to your question is no.

if spaniards or italians can join, then mulattos shouldn't be a problem either

blame the 1965 act then Paco not me

Fucking civic nationalists.
What is Regression to the Mean?

Same rules as the third reich.
Gotta be at least 75% to be a citizen.

Only if their offspring get their nigger genes edited out of their DNA

Sure, if they pass an IQ test with 100. I'm pretty moderate about the ethnostate.

OP im sorry to say this but you have autism

ugh.. I thought the whole point was to keep them out.

ain't they gross?

good

The Nuremburg laws allowed half-breeds, Germans were cucked even all the way back to their best time in history

>getting btfo by antifa
sage. mongs/mulattos, quadroons, etc.etc.etc. aren't white

they can be alright but its cool, they will hang out with the burgers

I wouldnt even let whites in scoring 100

If they're half-American they can stay. It's not their fault their parents were degenerate miscegenators

vast majority of whites are genetic trash, same networks keeping the nogs going is keeping millions of whites going too

true, now i feel like ethnostate won't work ;_;

hell no

I think you people underestimate how many of our ancestors fucked their slaves. Or fucked the injuns. Or fucked indigenas/ mulattos/ mestizos.
A lot of my american ancestry goes waay the fuck back, like mayflower far. If you can trace your american ancestry back before the Civil War, chances are you've got at least one nigger in the woodpile.

1.6% of white americans owned slaves at the PEAK of slavery in america

Common sense dictates a majority white state with high IQ mixed whites will maintain its integrity assclown

Purity spiraling does no good and defeats the cause you claim to champion. These people are genetic peanuts

uhh there are 150 million white americans, plenty of fuel for an ethnostate
its the whole point of an ethnostate
also purity spiraling? thats a retarded meme bro i just think 50% is too much

No.

Anyone who isn't pic related as much Euro should not be allowed.

this regression to the mean thing is bullshit, if you get 2 high iq people from different races there kids will also be high iq...

you dont honestly believe that, do you?

Nah lad there's about 200 million White Americans; not dismissing an ethnostate in any way. All I'm saying is that there is an insignificant amount of mulattos for us to bother with them. If they have at least one White parent I don't think we should deprive that person of their family, no matter how depraved it may be. Divorce could be grounds for deportation though since only the kids have a blood connection

>purity spiraling? thats a retarded meme bro
The left has literally been doing it for 20 years, what makes you think the ethnostate wouldn't just move the goalpost every time it's reached?

They're in charge of the black ethnostate. Pretty sure they'd treat the blacks worse than whites today.

a lot of arabs are considered white in america but i digress
as for your mulatto theory, 50% is just too much. cant work with it.

because getting the goalposts in the right spot isn't difficult, and im not saying i know where i am just saying once serious consideration is given it wont be difficult. trust me dude without jews bureaucracies work how they are supposed to

That's just how evolution works,if you breed two living things with a specific trait their offspring will receive those traits.

its more complicated when it comes to the brain
a truly good brain is in a way "tuned" through well selected breeding
the idea that a blue eyed person and a green eyed person might have an x eyed person is a misrepresentation of how genetics function
this is only the behavior for a handful of traits

No, half breeds die first in any ethnostate, black or white. The nogs hate the way they look, they hate what half breeds symbolize, the same way whites hate them. A nogocracy run by mulattos will be overthrown and replaced by an african kangdom in no time.

All I'm trying to posit is how it very well COULD go. I'm fucking tired of living around niggers and fullblood spics, but I'm still skeptical of playing this "who's actually white" game.

Let's say we get all the majority ethnics out, great now we've got a nation of people 50% or more white.
But hey, a lot of half breeds are kind of shitty, as you yourself pointed out. Let's kick out everyone below 60%. Good, everyones majority white.
But, those 60%ers are still pretty ethnic, surely their genes are going to adversely affect the population, better get rid of them too.
Now we've got 70%ers as our most ethnic neighbors, yea that's pretty white, BUT that's still like a whole quarter of their blood that's not white, better give em the boot too just to be safe.
80% white? Fuck that's pretty good guys. But I mean, that's only 4/5ths. How white could they REALLY be, you know? Maybe we should kick it up another notch or two.
85% white, we've really got that ethnostate going now, but maybe we should kick it up to 90% just to be sure?
But wait a minute, a 90% white guy, he's still 10 fucking percent ethnic, jesus that's a lot. I mean if 1 in 10 of my ancestors were black I'd shoot myself, Klaus! We need to get rid of these niggers!
The purebloods will find ways to discriminate against the less pure right down to the last drop of blood, is all I'm saying.

Let's just kick out all the ones that don't have a drop of white blood at all and be done with it, the rest can be segregated or bleached.

it basically depends on things like how much land will it encompass, therefor what is a comfortable population, and then priorities will be on a stringent gradient scale
Nuremberg laws will be relevant

fpbp

no

NO.

Whites and Asians only

>asians
can this meme die already

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin?

No.

sterilize. im a big fan of sterilization. keeps you off the hook for killing and allows the inferior , defective, mentally ill and other non-desirables to demonstrate for their entire lives why they were prevented from reproducing. we must mass sterilize soon however - soon tech will enable the barren to replicate.

yeah i really liked the idea until i remember NWO has a hard on for it and we need more military men

Germany should have stopped while they were ahead mate, Nuremberg law plus no world war = long term victory for Europe as a whole.

shouldnt have invaded russia either
should have really just immigrated to the countries they were at war with then declared war, would have been brutal

They may live in the relative safety of the fringe zone surrounding the ethnostate. But only if they subject to our eugenics program. They might prefer that over becoming nigger dinner of the feral niggers that crawl about in the KFC ruins and desertified melon patches.

To be fair Levantine Christians are "Arab" and they're a stone's throw away from looking European. I don't think there are enough actual Arapes/"White" Hispanics to drop the (((official))) number of Whites from 220 million to 150. I could see if there was an out-breeding epidemic, but it seems to be more confined. Mixed 50/50 people tend to be deep in self-loathing and ergo easily manipulated if given some kind of identity to cling to. I just don't think there are enough to warrant their exclusion, if there were I'd be singing a different tune

you right, 150 is wrong
the thing is if we actually get an ethnostate (which we probably wont) then why muddy those waters? i guess maybe some 50% i dunno

no and for you having to ask you will be excluded from the ethno state you fucking nigger!

That nasty skinny black waste. 8( Its like an insect.

Omg! Visions of horror!

An average nigger is more stupid than an average white man. Which doesn't change that fact 0,01% of niggers are more intelligent than average. Why wouldn't we let them come If they're better than most of average white people?

Eh, really I would have stopped once I'd absorbed all the germanics back into my nation. One people united. No work camps for the enemies of the state, just tell them they can live as second class "citizens" or they can leave. Most would've left after a while. Get the economy firmly under foot instead of launching head long into a war to keep it stable. Tensions with Russia would have arisen by the late 40s even without their world war expansion, I believe. Now the world has a weaker communist bloc to deal with, supported by a renewed Germany instead of hindered by a fractured Europe. Should've inspired Europe to be like Germany instead of conquering Europe and forcing it to be Germany, is what I'm saying.

The modern world without world war 2 would be unrecognizable

there will be no "ethnostate"

the white race is broken

only a few individuals from it should be taken to create the new race. What is important now is not only genetics, we have seen how our blood is corruptable and how it has been turned against us. We must place more emphasis on ideology.

For example, it could be permissable to allow high-caste indians or slavs based on their merit and things in common. Indians have conserved Aryan culture better than any other it seems. Slavs are not so distant from whites genetically or culturally.

But of course the dark people must be excluded. Only people of light can be allowed to continue to live on this earth freely.

This.
Amerimutts can rot in hell

Slavs are the most white you retard. Pale skin complexion, blue eyes, blond hair. Idk what your retarded definition of white is.

Funny how blacks, Indians, and all these fucks are like look our culture, our religion, our tales. They have all been commercialized and made meaningless. How the fuck do you mother fuckers think white Rh negative European man has felt for the last 3000 years? We got a bunch of sky kike worshipers!

>Slavs are not so distant from whites genetically
Fucking burger education, every god damn time. Am I the only person in my country that paid attention in school?

Obviously, you will need "free" manual labor at the start of it.

They should be allowed into crematoriums

Only if they are castrated.

Nope. Sorry, but no based niggers will be allowed.

Regression to the mean is real, and their offspring would eventually become your average run-of-the-mill gangbanger.

No, it’s because impossible to completely breed out nigger features.

Wiggers should be executed.

Then Italians would die

Yeah sure Mullatos welcome. But NO WHITES WITH BROWN HAIR AND EYES! But sure lets invite 1/4 white Tyrones cause its so cute to see a monkey act human. BUT NO WHITES WITH BROWN EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, mulattos are mentally unstable.

Enslave them at least, or execute.

>brown eyes
>not nigger genetics
Sorry nigger, no dice.

Worth it just to rid the planet of third world shitskins

Whites and Asians allowed. Mulattos and blacks must do an IQ test.

If the offspring regress / have lower IQ, they are executed or castrated. Same goes for whites, only IQ + culture matters

>posts from US ip
>calls me a "burger"
yep, bot shills make the majority of all posts here

totally incoherent, totally self-contradictory

hmm

The first white people had brown eyes exlcusively. They came into contact with a another tribe of people with darker skins and blue eyes.

>Brown eyes = white
>Blue eyes = nigger origins

>Am I the only person in my country that paid attention in school?
Or perhaps you can't fucking read- not self contradictory and absolutely understandable.
He's right about your burger education