Who's the best Yuusha de Aru protagonist and why is it Yuuna?

Who's the best Yuusha de Aru protagonist and why is it Yuuna?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Uxk8uVGf
mediafire.com/file/xw417pgzbwujbfp/NoWaYu_Ch.13_(CC_RAW).rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Yes.

I want to see an alt timeline/retelling with a teenage Aki-sensei as lead yuusha

You spelled Utano wrong.

What a shit way to make a thread. Could've at least posted the mini spoiler.

>two boys and a futa being autistic
Is this what the franchise has come to?

Yes, and it's wonderful.

>Who's the best Yuusha de Aru protagonist
S O N O K O

Context? Also is the bottom one a dude or a girl?

Just tried to half-assedly link Yuusha de Aru protags to KR characters.

>Sonoko-sama's bonus LN:

>pastebin.com/Uxk8uVGf

>ComicWalker raws of NoWaYu Ch.13 are ready as promised.

>mediafire.com/file/xw417pgzbwujbfp/NoWaYu_Ch.13_(CC_RAW).rar

t. Togo.

That's not how you spell Nogi Devourer of Vertex Wakaba.

They're all boys. It's the beginning of the bottom two's special bondage yaoi birthday orgy.

But Sonoko was never more than the third wheel.

Seduction in progress, please don't disturb.

Is the last one Shouichi?

Takumi from Faiz. An utter jerkass, like most people in that show.

Tomato looks autistic.

I WANT TO FUCK AKAMINE

>Context?
It's bottom right's birthday and everyone (including her and the girl wrapping herself up) decided that what she wanted as a gift was a gift wrapped lesbian farmer. No joke. Brown girl had her birthday earlier in the month but isn't that bothered. They both got special noodles instead of cake so she's happy at any rate.

>is the bottom one a dude or a girl?
We ask ourselves that every day.

He's talking about the Kamen Rider pic

Fuck, I must be going blind or something. Never mind.

At least you'll get a fairy out of it, right?

>lesbian farmer
>Mitosexual
>lesbian

>[MajiYuusha] Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero Club Member - 03.mkv
Was it out after last thread?

of course she is

Fucking triggered.

It can't be helped. It can't be helped. It can't be helped. It can't be helped. It can't be helped.

I love it

Go be a cuck somewhere else Sonoko

This is the best.

The Yuuna art of seduction is a grand tradition dating back centuries.

A reminder that she took the stockings off.

>Tfw this got voiced in the mobile
>Tfw Wakaba's lewd moans.

>I know, right~?
If anyone still had any doubts that she knows exactly what she's doing, you can get rid of them now.

She knows exactly how to play her cards. Stealing young maidens' hearts is no more than a game to her.

Only lesbians get fairies out of it.

Yuuki is innocent, but Takashima is a lewd temptress.

>he fell for her act

TY is slightly more sane than YY tho.

>Go to Oarai
>Local shrine has a shitton of ema of grills and tanks
>Go to Kanonji
>Local shrine has only about 5 ema about YuYuYu which is as many as the whole fanbase
>One of them asks for season 2

And it got fucking granted. It kinda warms my heart.

Really tempted to try out pachinko and fall into the abyss while doing it.

>Butt fucking naked Takashima
>No reaction
>The mere idea of seeing 2 swimsuited Yuuna
>Suddenly turns into a turbo lesbian
Is it Tougou's influence?

>buttfucking naked takashima

Post Top Yuusha

Because Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero.

anal

>Aki-sensei in charge of the Sentinels
Why does Taisha like to bully the poor woman so much?

They get off on suffering.

It's to make up for not letting Masuzu see Anzu and Tamako more.

>They're all Tougous
Best taste

Best bros.

When is the next chapter of KuMeYu coming out?

It should be in 4 days.

I want a YuYuYui event where GinTama do silly boy stuff all day while their moms Sumi and Anzu have to clean up after them.

Reminder to pet Sonoko

I WANT TO FUCK TOMIKO

Get out of here.

Fuck off Tetsuo, the Taisha will seriously rape your little Vertex cultist ass you if you make their future Hero candidates impure.

I see you are a girl of class and taste

Cute friends.

You got ntr'd, deal with it.

Sonoko's hair is just going to turn into a rainbow by the time season 3 hits, at this rate.

>tfw squid have sneaker males that trick the alphas into letting them get up close to the females by changing color and pretending to be submissive and unassuming
Anyone up for doing an edit?

Is Wakaba user ever going to share this hoard of doujins with us?

I don't think so.

I don't want to see Wakaba kissing a guy ever again.

>Something something bloodline

I'm not even a shipper, and this makes me uncomfortable.

Do you think we'll get an Akamine Yuuna is a Hero spinoff where we see the reverse clap tradition take off?

I wonder what kind of girlfriend Bakaba and the rest of the Yuusha would be.

What if the Akamine that stopped the terrorists was the baby named after Wakaba?

What if Akamine is Chikage? We never saw her body.

Not even as a joke.

I'm more interested in seeing the Vertex Cultists, I hope at least some of them are cute insane girls and they get proper development so we understand and sympathise with their viewpoint. I want to feel bad for them and cry when Akamine kills them all. Bonus points if one is like her childhood friend or something.

Uranophobia wasn't just PTSD, it was the body reacting to Vertex mind control

Yuuna would be a doormat.
Tougou would try to mold you into a proper nationalist and try very hard to control your daily routine.
Fuu would be a generic girlfriend who is loud in public but shy at the same time.
Itsuki would just be happy for you to attend her shows.
Karin would want you to get in shape and poke fun at you all the time, but get really embarrassed when you compliment her.
Sonoko would try to love you but fail because her heart is broken, but she would still try to be a proper girlfriend even though it hurts.

You would need to a special kind of doormat to let Tougou be your girlfriend. Tougou fucking plants tracking chip in Yuuna's phone and Yuuna is okay with us. This girl is fucking crazy.

Yuuna just gets off to the idea of a cute girl stalking her.

>Sonoko would try to love you but fail because her heart is broken, but she would still try to be a proper girlfriend even though it hurts.
That's why you heal her with your heart user.

There are probably anons here who would do it anyway.

I'm the user who made that picture or user who stayed at the hotel with Wakaba, whatever makes you sleep better at night

Don't know about the other two anons I was with if they want to scan their doujins but as much as I want to share mine, I don't have a scanner and even if I did, does it involve ripping the pages? If so, I don't want to do that.

Maybe some Chinese out the will scan the full version of the date club when comiket comes.

How bout taking more pictures like that, but with the pages more in focus? We made due with stuff like that for one of the WaSuYu 4koma chapters for an eternity. I'm desperate for YuYuYu doujins.

How about photos at least? And no, you can usually make decent scans without damaging the doujins. Ripping the thing apart is just if you want to go for 100% quality autism scans or if it's some thicker magazine.

Are you the same user who took this pic? You could just take some pictures of your hoard that are like this. That'd be fine.

Yeah, also took the Fuu page. They're all from the date club. If you guys are fine with camera pictures, I guess you can look forward this weekend after I watch yakusoku on theaters for the third time, this Comiket, and the yuyuyu only doujin event at the end of August.

You are a god user, thanks. Looking forward to it.

How WAS the date club? Who was featured? If the Bakaba and Fuu ones are from it, they look surprisingly decent. I was expecting fat, bald, faceless old men.

What about that Gin one?