Black Panther's Change.org donation petition is catching on

Looks like back celebrities are starting to ask Disney to donate 25% of Black Panther's profit to the black community.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-broadcast-black-panther-on-free-local-television-in-all-african-countries-next-year
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's the percentage of black people that are pinko commies?

First they demand money because their great great great grandparents didn't get paid, and now demanding gibs from Disney because reasons.

When does this bullshit end?

All Mulan profits should go to China.

100%, they all love gibs

>black panther should get the moonies
I agree then we wont get anymore of this stupid fucking character

Pocahontas to the natives, etc. etc.

China isn't affected as much by white supremacy as blacks everywhere are

The film is exploiting the black culture and history to make money. It's not a "handout" to give the money back to the people Disney is stealing it from.

That's the point, you retard. Either (((Disney))) caves and gives them 25% of the profits, or the blacks riot. Either way, we win.

Of course they are demanding money. I'm not surprised. I'm actually more surprised I haven't heard of them demanding it sooner.

But isn't it scifi/fantasy?

not profit. gross receipts. no movie has ever made a profit, not even Star Wars.

And we must support it
Not only for the lols but as a lesson for disney to never ever pander to niggers and nigger culture in general ever again

Post the link, I really want to see what the (((execs))) and disney do

And if Disney responds with "OK, we won't exploit your culture" and stop making these movies, then they'll be racis'.

>mfw they realize a white man created this character

Communism is an ideology, so they aren't that.
They are gibsmethist, they just want free stuff, no further thinking required.

sign this one as well. its actually more important, because it will turn African children into WE'ers and they won't come up for gibs in Europe when they grow up.

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-broadcast-black-panther-on-free-local-television-in-all-african-countries-next-year

>straight up gibs me dat

Well, that petition was largely pushed by the alt-right, so...

My thoughts exactly. Nigs will never be satisfied with just representation, it always invariably leads to gibs.

give them more money for crack and chicken

funny thing is marvel agreed to do it

How will they divide up the gibs?

>First they want their own.movie even though they already have so.
>Pander to them
>"Yo give us 25% of your shit Disney!!"
Never pander to them

They're just giving Disney money so they can be given back to them as gibs.

Pitiful creatures.

No, they SAID they'd do it. What they ACTUALLY do might be something else.

Then I should be paid for every world war 2 movie because my grandfather was a nazi and theyre appropriating my culture

GIBS ME DAT...

You forget, it also means Disney will make less nigger films

Dis gun be gud

Q predicted this.

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities
For lazy fucks
try not to be too obvious trolls

>100%
of the profits AND the budget

So it's a three-for-one deal? I can get behind that.

This is smart.
>But
>This means no Gibs for the American negro
>They won't support it

>the only people that will go to watch this are blacks
>25% of the money they spent on tickets will go back to them putting their net profit at a 75% loss

I'm guessing they wuz too busy selling crack to study math in skoo

Alluding to an earlier post...I signed the petition earlier today after seeing it on another thread on here, and the last three people who had signed it before I did were named Raniqua, Tayshawn, and some other negronomen I can't recall. The keks flowed in abundance, they did

I AM SERIOUSLY TIRED OF YALL MOTHERFUCKERS PUSHING THIS ON US.

WE READ IT THE FIRST 20 TIMES.

someone with a fairly clean social media account should send the link to the petition to a bunch of kangz celebrities, asking for their support. the more kangz talking about it, the greater the pressure is going to be on the studio.

somebody set up a charity that deports them to liberia

What the fuck is wrong with niggers? they make a movie about a nigger superhero and think they are entitled to the profits the movie makes?

This is why niggers cant have nice things.

Trips of truth, they have to do it now.

The name above me when I signed it was WeWazKangzz

You dun good Sup Forums. I bet the Jews at Disney are shitting their pants now that blacks are waking up to the fact that they're just being manipulated and used for their shekels.

It's actually a legitimate black sjw who started it Sup Forums just boarded the train for lulz Dumbass

This to the extreme.

Apparently this only works if you're black. The rest of us have to get jobs.

If Disney can give money to black communities, then Nike can make LeBron’s shoes in Cleveland Ohio.

This. We infiltrate then make them demand to increase the donation to 35% for every black featured film in the coming future.

Taking the money and burning it would be equally productive.

Wouldn't that money stay in the community if they simply didn't pay to watch the movie?

If you're against this then you are a cancerous newfag with 80iq. Not even going to bother explaining to you why this is a good thing.

no, because then they wouldn't get their share of the film's budget

Never until blacks are removed from our society. The Jews don't want it any other way.

they're really brainwashed by the gibs

Nah because #MySkinIsMyTicket

Blacks get free admission as well.

They want worldwide profits.
World. Wide.

If that were the case, the movie would be a massive flop because the only ones going to see this trash are niggers and SJWs. Absolutely no one wants to sit in a theater with a pack of rowdy niggers.

Hahahahaha! You thought you could pander to blacks without consequences? Blacks aren’t to be trusted.

Well on the bright side if this goes through Disney will be more hesitant to make another nigger movie for fear of losing 25% profit. If it doesn't go through niggers will hate disney and they'll lay off the tokenism

this
>if they refuse, backlash
>if they agree, they'll think twice about pandering again

Frankly they should be turned against what ever international corporations that they can be, if they so much as make a cent off of black people the jews should be made to pay vast sums of money to their golem. To beat the Jew we have to out jew the jew.

Sup Forums can't raid for shit, they're onto us

Sure, maybe the whole thing will flop. Does that mean Sup Forums can stop new political movements by supporting them?

If they report on it it just makes everyone more aware of Jews, and their motivations, so I wager they will try to ignore it or derail it.

Sup Forums do you realize how masterful this one is? I mean, I am god damn impressed by this one. Fuck.

kek, what will they demand next

interesting thought

High IQ Asians are not as butt hurt 24/7 as low iq blacks.

>no movie has ever made a profit

Too late.

Way too many retards and underage b&s on here.
One look at the comments and it will be dismissed as a troll.

Why can't you fucking idiots help yourselves?

This is fantastic. I hope they hit the mouse where it hurts the most (hint: their shekels) and both groups get BTFO

hahahaha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting

Correct. No movie has made a profit.

My best-case scenario is Disney makes a unrelated to sales but decent donation to some corrupt charity that provides aid(s) in Africa and American blacks chimp out while we laugh.

Disney is way too clever for that. They'll gladly announce that they are giving up 25% to "black people", by giving it to a nominally "black" charity, which happens to be owned by Disney and whose administrative costs sadly equal exactly the amount that was donated. It's called "pulling a Zuckerberg"

>kikes don’t pay taxes
>this means movies didn’t make a profit
>literally accepting bold-faced kike lies
Seriously user? I bet you believe them when they say “diversity is our strength” too

According to Tariq, the Chinese are also white supremacists

The Trans Intercontinental Railroad is the closest thing you will get to an actual Holocoaster.

Black ironman.

Top kek

I would agree that all profit should go to black communities, on the condition that all loses are taken from black communities in the event that it bombs

Boy you're gonna feel awful stupid once you read your replies...

>When does this bullshit end?
who knows? hopefully long after marvel gives the coons 25%

A little secret between you and I. . .pol is behind this.

Don't say a word.

Missed a really big opportunity here to demand 3/5 of the profits instead of 25%. Black people even muttering the fraction 3/5 gets the white guilt muscle twitching and has been shown to increase chimpout levels by 60%.

Wasn’t the dumb movie written by the niggiest negroes available. It shpportis the black community by using black actors.

kek. that pic

You know Disney is just going to claim that the movie made $0 just like every kike studio does when they don't want to pay out a liability. The idea is intriguing but there's no way to make it hurt Disney.

They will pay directly into wakanda's budget

but then wont they lose their way of making money by creating a problem and offering a solution if this happens?

I bet you belive The holocaust happened

EVERYONE BE SURE TO PUSH THIS NARRATIVE:

1. HOLLYWOOD IS JEWISH
2. JEWS ARE NOT WHITE, THEY'RE MIDDLE EASTERN
3. 50% OF THE RICHEST 1% ARE JEWS
3. JEWS JUST USE BLACK PEOPLE FOR SHEKELS, THEY WOULD NEVER GIVE 25% OF THEIR SHEKELS TO BLACKS.

LET'S RED PILL PEOPLE. TAKE LIBERALS HATRED OF RICH PEOPLE AND TURN IT AGAINST THE JEWS.

Oh they'll give money, but it wont be directly to black people like the gorillas think. It'll be made out to some organization who will then take a 90% cut and then give the rest of the money to "Programs" in shitty neighborhoods who then just use the money to move drugs around for the local gangs or something else niggerish. We can only hope the act causes riots so the entire world can see that pander to niggers always ends in a chimpout no matter the results.

hiring the SJWs to put out fake reviews for you costs money, and doesn't bring any back

Get the fuck out of this bullshit nigger thread and help with this:

Didn’t this start as a meme here last week too lol