/twg/ Traditional Women General

This thread is for appreciation of traditional women. It's also a trap & containment thread for shills and MGTOWs. I am so confident in this, and they are so stupid, that I can openly announce it in the OP and they will still flood in. Watch.

>Morale-boosting pics of traditional women and families
>Recognition of female efforts to combat marxism in the culture war
>Discussing traditional values: homemaking, recipes, fabric craft, child rearing (femanons welcome!)
>Pro - right wing female memes
>Anti-shill memes
>Figures and stats that debunk shill / MGTOW lies and blackpills
>SIG-related content on how to better yourself to earn the favor of a traditional woman
>Redpills about how women are harmed by leftism and open borders

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkBo8atMm8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
vimeo.com/160149111
qz.com/833003/election-2016-all-women-voted-overwhelmingly-for-clinton-except-the-white-ones/
archive.is/DwyH1
jewamongyou.wordpress.com/2015/05/27/dont-fall-for-the-emily-goldstein-diatribe/
youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/Tradcuck Whining General/

first for stay at home daughters

youtube.com/watch?v=qkBo8atMm8Q

>It's also a trap & containment thread for shills and MGTOWs. I am so confident in this, and they are so stupid, that I can openly announce it in the OP and they will still flood in. Watch.

CALLED IT!

C L O C K W O R K

STOP HAVING WHITE CHILDREN, GO BACK TO MASTURBATING TO HENTAI AND LIVING IN HEDONISM YOU GOYIM

>Vote overwhelmingly left every single time
Explain this.

Doing God's work user

How do I meat church girls? The ones there are underage b& tier that their parents make them go to. There's like zero catholic women 18+

TAG YOURE IT

many white women HATE leftism, some are brave enough to speak up - they are doing more to save the West and its people than most ever will:
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0

can we just rangeban canada and israel to make pol great again?

Xth for fetish posting

moar liek ROASTIE general rite????

Keep it up, the MGTOW is stuck here now.

if you tag us, we win

>Explain this.
Most women have shitty fathers

vimeo.com/160149111

I know I'm going to regret posting this but I am a woman and we are not going to ever be just kitchen servants again. I am pretty traditional, but the idea of just being a handmaid to some blue collar boring average guy is not that appealing. I can handle it if we are equals and he shares the work, but he better be a really fantastic man for me to do the traditional housewife role, and he better make enough for both of us. Most men I meet these days make the same or less than me, so it's just not that interesting, all things considered.

I'm jacking off

Yea some fringe women hate leftism.
I told you to explain why you're voting overwhelmingly left, not to make excuses.

copy pasta

volunteer in the children's ministry

MGTWG
>MGTWG
MGTWG
>MGTWG
MGTWG
>MGTWG
Men Going to /Traditional Women General/
>Men Going to /Traditional Women General/
>Men Going to /Traditional Women General/

>"Their Own Way"
seems more like we decide that for you!

>Figures and stats that debunk shill / MGTOW lies and blackpills
Would you care to debunk this?
Im not even consider myself mgtow, just see more and more that all out Sharia is best system that can be and moslem nations have healthiest demographics in the world for a good reason.

>too little too late
If this female exclusive and whatever males wants to help them good for them. If it is a general "cuck to arms" they can go fuck themselves

>majority of white women voted for Trump

>ahaha yea 87 dimensional chess you shill hurt durr you fell to my trap xDDD

Yes, they did. Why'd you attach a selfie to your post?

ive lost all faith in women as people only good for jerk off material and sex.

You mean most women don't have fathers. And guess who chooses who to have sex with. It's the woman.

So those women without fathers had mothers who chose to have unprotected sex with a Chad that didn't stick around. It's not an excuse.

anyone have the political map of white women voting for trump?

Daily reminder

Why only one wife?

here it is

Sometimes I feel a lot of these things are made up by other anons just to piss off people for lolz and stuff

>American women voted overwhelmingly for Clinton, except the white ones

Overall, 54% of women voted for Clinton, much higher than the 42% of women who voted for Trump. But when the women’s vote is divided by race, it becomes clear that black women actually largely drove the so-called gender gap against Trump.
The majority of non-college educated white women (64%) voted for Trump, while 35% backed Clinton. This figure is far higher than non-college educated black women, of which only 3% voted for Trump, and non-college educated Hispanic women, of which 25% voted for Trump. Black, Hispanic and other non-white women backed Clinton in far greater numbers.

qz.com/833003/election-2016-all-women-voted-overwhelmingly-for-clinton-except-the-white-ones/

O

you came to the new bread?

>mothers who chose to have unprotected sex with a Chad
Looks like they had a shitty father too
>Chad that didn't stick around
Because he is a shitty father

this needs to be posted in /twg/ every time

Yes wanna taste that gooey bread m8?

Why would he stick around when he can fuck any woman he wants, dumbass?

fair. but when you are 35 amd unwed...also fair.

Any man that is a real man and worth it...wont settle.

This post has been paid for, and brought to you by:
>The American Gynecological Tour Bus for Low Income Women
Need an obstetrician? Visit Sup Forums, where they also offer free lessons on masculinity. Pfft

>can we just rangeban canada and israel to make pol great again?
same braindead canuck spamming over and over

SAGE SaGE SaGE

RANGEBAN CANADA AND ISRAEL

MAKE POL GREAT AGAIN

Because he cares about his daughters?

nah you're boring

Sometimes I think that too, but no, we're in the weimar of the 21st century.

The article is real:
archive.is/DwyH1
However, there is one blog that calls it fake, written by "a jew among you":
jewamongyou.wordpress.com/2015/05/27/dont-fall-for-the-emily-goldstein-diatribe/

>54% of old white roasties voted trump the moment the welfare coffers dried up
WHY HAVENT YOU CARVED YOUR HEART OUT IN GRATITUDE WHITE MAN?

>A fag
>lecturing anyone.

He might be a foreigner, you can't tell for sure.

>y-youre boring
K

Deal, as long as you continue to make these threads. Keep up the excellent work.

No one gives a shit about what you find appealing

>Human women
>Not fucking a horse

makes sense. jews push for racial tensions in order to have the whites and nonwhites fighting amonst one another while shekelstein keeps getting richer and destroying our nations. Those that enable the high level kikes deserve the rope too.

arent her locks just divine!? oh and that lovely blood red jacket with the little black dress combo!? and not matronly at all. dont you just love these drapes? i love purple drapes. keep posting this shit so we can fag it up

He doesn't, and he doesn't give a shit about the woman either. Does not stop them from spreading their legs.

ok Geri

And what is your point?

wholly tomolly. overload

You are disgusting.

awesome. but I hope other anons bake these as well
I saved the voter map

purple is the color of royalty you aids infected colonoscopy

they can continue the white race so thats cool

im disgusting? why do you have that shit saved on your computer let alone killing the board with it. are you fucking Moe Syzlak there bud?

you could come home to this if you improved yourself

SEETHING

literally impossible. enjoy your anal and yeast based endoscopies

Jesus would you Look at that ugly, semetic face?

They do. My sister is very traditional, hard working, a good cook, and knows how to treat children so she'd probably make a great mom and understands the dangers of those chicken wing eating players and I'd gladly give her away to a man who could prove he's capable of supporting a family and isn't a degenerate

aw. and the reitman's sweater for only $63.95

Please introduce me a qt trad gf that will wife. Please?

youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM
Go eat some ass you untermensch.

Shillary won millennial white women, don't forget this, orbiter.

>fags
>lecturing others on fashion

Prefer the dildo studded bodysuit chaim?

>this gal doesnt know about Always
how's the sauna, Svetlana? eating any fucking berries of some sort for some reason? your mom's or something. you lingen berry turd

>Hi user! Welcome home :)
>I made your favorite, rare grilled steak. Fresh greens from the garden, as fresh as can be. And the mead we started brewing is ready.
>I have a surprise for you later ;)

Got any proof? Because proof to the inverse statement has already been provided.

should also put into bread that it triggers the faggots too.
see all this faggotry:

Women control access to reproduction. Bad father's are almost invariably the choice of women. Only exception is rape, but that's illegal so I doubt you wanna rely on that to blame men.

the douche pants do wonders
>MEN ARE SHIT!
calm your tits, duchess legbeard

>invariably the choice of women.
only of women with shitty fathers

good point user

that image doesn't consider age

your ID is xox. you look like a stripper

why do faggot flags always have psychobabble. It's almost as if they're mentally ill or somethnig