Ending homelessness

Has there ever been a place that successfully eradicated homelessness? What do you think will do it first in the US, liberal policies or Hep C? Is it a problem that can't be fixed?

Yes. Nazi Germany:
>Within the scope of the "operation against work-shyness", the Nazi government conducted raids on homeless people and in 1938, 11,000 so-called "work-shy" individuals were arrested by the Third Reich authorities and transferred to concentration camps for labor purposes.

Core for homelessness:

1.) Insane asylums.
2.) Forced 360 day detox compounds.
3.) Hoovervilles - that is, communities of dirt cheap housing for people that are not insane and not on drugs. Maybe with some kind of military doctrine where if you let your dwelling get run down or don't maintain it you get kicked out.

There are ways to do it. But it would require a heavy hand. As the song says, you have to be cruel to be kind. No one wants to be cruel to the homeless, but that's exactly what they need.

andorra and monaco

>mfw NEETcamps could become a thing

So basically the reason it isn't being done is because nobody wants to be the one to do it? Those don't seem that bad compared to living on the sidewalk.

End homelessness in the US

Release the Velociraptors

You can eradicate homelessness by eradicating the homeless. Do your part and annihilate the filthy Liberal hobo menace today!

There exists too many humans, it's time to cull the weak.

I shit you not, the argument lefties make is that ANY of the options I detailed is "inhumane", and really what we need to do is just give every single homeless person a nice apartment and that will fix everything.

Could you imagine what Hobo Mansions Condo Complex would look like one year in if you allowed ANYONE to move in for free? The meth heads, the shit eating crazy people, the paranoid schizophrenics, etc? The 50% of homeless that really are just down on their luck would rather live on the street.

As usual it's the lefitsts that keep people homeless. Because there are logical and effective ways to treat the problem but they're "mean". And leftists will blow their tops if you do "mean" things.

So rather than putting the shit eating paranoid schizophrenic that stabs people with scissors into an asylum, rather than forcing Johnny Meth into a 360 day detox regime, they expect there to be a 1 size fits all solution which will never, ever, ever, ever, fucking work because the horrible segment of the homeless population would fucking ruin it for everyone.

I have worked at a homeless shelter before and it's mainly because governments don't care about them.

Most of the donations money and food we would get were from businesses and not the government.

Well of course Liberals are going to suggest the answer is to give out free apartments, after all they're the ones living in tents on skid row.

Mexico, we have a lot of shit but almost everybody have a place to stay. A mix of cheap rent and catholic charity.

Also family values.

Also low standards to what "a place to stay" means

Living on under a bridge smokin crack Vs staying on your cousin/uncle/granda/friend house and smoking weed or drinking... I prefer the second one.

We don't have to many thing that first world have but also we don't have some of their problems. Simple.

I knoe cartel shit...blablabla. This hting have less than 20 years as you know the know days. Befor that mexico was a very good place.

excuse my english, I'm sleepy....

sounds fun tbqhf

go to sleep little sombrero boy, and may your churros tomorrow be perfect.

A good start would be to deflate the speculative nature of the current real estate market, so housing is more affordable, start by getting rid of interest bearing homeloans that drive up prices (have it reflect the direct inflation of energy prices and let the state subsidize the tax burden for low income by shifting the burden to second homes and businesses that pay close to minimum wage but maintain a high profit margin), get rid of strict zoning if homelessness meets a certain threshold to allow people to be housed in empty warehouses and retail spaces, and don't let foreign speculators buy real estate unless its occupied for a large portion of the year to start.

fuck you meme flag... user asked a question and give answer.

How first worlder end homeless problem?

>Enforce laws against real estate speculation.

>Charity

>Family union.

But "superior" spiled childs don't know a shit. That's why we gonna fuck US some day, because we try harder.

Most homeless ppl aren't homeless. They're panhandling but typically have apartments. I personally know two such homeless ppl and they earn, with their welfare checks, some 50k/year each. They think work is for suckers and its hard to think of an counter-argument. Appeals to civic duty and self-respect get nowhere.

>economy collapses every 5 years (planned by globalists)
>massive layoffs every 5 years
>import millions of shitskins to replace those natives layed off
>impoverished natives get health issues
>get bankrupt by medical bills
>go homeless
>get on heroin
>overdose
white genocide was never as easy as this

meanwhile poos are now the highest stolen income earners from the whites that perished under the globalist white genocide scheme

Reopen asylums for the mentally insane. That's one third your problem solved.

Force junkies into rehab. Another third taken care of.

Set up a National Homeless Refuge. The NHR will allow people who are down on their luck to live for free without paying rent. They don't own the land but will have to provide their own accommodations

We have the laws in place they just need to be enforced.

>illegal camping laws are a thing