JAPAN IS CHEATING-JAPAN SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE WINTER OLYMPICS RIGHT NOW

Japanese speed skater 1st to fail doping test at PyeongChang Olympics – report.
Short track skater Kei Saito, a member of Japan’s relay team at the Olympics, has tested positive for an unnamed banned substance.
It is the first case of doping at the current Games.
The news was broken by the Kyodo news agency, which cited multiple sources saying that the 21-year-old failed a doping test in the run-up to the Olympics.
The samples, in which a banned substance was found, were reportedly taken out-of-competition.
It is not yet clear when exactly the test was performed or what substance was allegedly discovered.

rt.com/sport/418610-doping-skating-olympics-japan/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?timdisingenuouse_continue=24&v=0l20Pac9YWM
youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japan's Kei Saito skates ahead of South Korea's Lim Hyo-Jun during the men's 500m short track semi-finals at the first winter Youth Olympic Games
in Innsbruck January 19, 2012 © Christian Forcher / Reuters.

Picture related, the Japanese cheater, WHAT A FUCKING SHAME.

NOW AUTOMATICALLY ALL JAPANESE WINTER OLYMPIC ATHLETES IN SOUTH KOREA SHOULD BE TESTED FOR BANNED SUBSTANCES.
Better yet they all should be banned.
Go home.

Everyone competing at the olympic level is doping.

Well that might be true, especially the stories about dishonest Norwegians,
but this little scum bag got officially caught and what a shame for Japan to be the first official country with such a shameful record after
so much stink was raIsed about RUSSIANS.

HE SHOULD DO THE MOST HONORABLE THING AND COMMIT HARA-KIRI TO SAVE HONOR OF JAPAN.
What a shame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see Olympic where everyone use performance enhancing substances

It is almost like Japan is being targeted lately. I wonder why... I wonder who is trying to push the weird Korean unity bullshit. It all stinks.

Keep doping nips, just try to not get caught next time

they already do that they just try to use drugs they won't be tested for

>It is almost like Japan is being targeted lately.
What do you mean by this.
He got caught by Olympic officials. It's legit testing, no?
Do you think Russians are involved in this also?

Futurama was right. Steroids should be mandatory.

All Olympic athletes use PEDs. Every single one. Americans are just dumb and naive as shit so they actually believe their affletes are naturals.

This.

It's a constant competition to get away with cheating.

It doesn't entirely make their efforts worthless though, they are still incredibly skilled and they work incredibly hard. Winners do what it takes to win, no matter what.

Would love to hear what's the media in Japan saying about this now.

Must be very dark and very embarrassing for them.

There hasn't been a single natty speed skater in at least 30 years dude....

>There hasn't been a single natty speed skater in at least 30 years dude....
but for Japan to be the first nation caught in this scandal is very funny.
everybody was so full of hate for Russia and here we go, asians took the first Gold in cheating.
Well in this case let's hope that Canadians and Americans are next. KEK

Maybe he will get a gold medal in hari-kari. Now that would get the ratings up.

Show flag Jeong

How stupid Japans government must be to sponsor Olympic doping program.
They should stick to make Hondas and Toyotas

SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU JAPAN !!!

YOUR RAG IS DESCRIBED BY A NIGGER, BY A NIGGER
HOW HUMILIATING IT MUST BE THAT A NIGGER IS TELLING YOU THE TRUTH, lmao
youtube.com/watch?timdisingenuouse_continue=24&v=0l20Pac9YWM

>OP confirmed assmad worse-korean

Japan is in state on national suicide mode asking Americans for repeat of atomic bombing as a collective punishment.
I'm sure Jap media is super quiet about it.

Nani??

>hundreds of Russians are caught doping and aren't allowed to participate
>Sup Forums doesn't care
>1 (one) non-white is caught doping, suddenly all of the japanese athletes are pieces of shit subhumans who don't have any talent and should die
This is why I stopped coming here. Show your fucking flag, nigger. I bet you're a goddamn kangaroonigger butthurt over the nips BTFOing your country.

The Koreans probably doctored the sample.

>Show your fucking flag, nigger.
LET ME EDUCATE YOU YOU PRIMITIVE AMERICAN APE.
Geographical Flags are meaningless. You ever heard of proxies?. Name the flag and it could be posted for your primitive satisfaction, you stupid burger doorknob.
I prefer meme flags, for two reasons.
First reason; it reflects my state of mind,not my location that can be made fake.
Second reason; it triggers girl pussies like yourself. LMAO

Here is something that I posted for another flag pussy like yourself:

you are the massive pussy here.
you are crying, Mommy he is hiding his real flag from me, I 'm butthurt now,Mommy help me now, Mommy

Ignore the fucking flags, don't pay fucking attention to them, your experience will be much smoother here.
How many anons have flags from some fucking shitholes yet they are actually in the USA, or the other way around.
Don't let this bother you and stop attacking others about it, because you will always look like a fool doing that.
And the user with a meme flag loughs at you and likes the fact that you got fucking triggered.

Who the fuck cares what flag user uses.
Read his fucking post and agree with it or disagree with it.
Don't be bunch of little menstruating girl pussies getting triggered about flags.

Do you think anons always have real geographical flags, they use fucking PROXIES and their flag many times means fucking shit.

GROW THE FUCK UP and stop whining you bloody bitches

Why not Vietnamese ????

>First reason; it reflects my state of mind,not my location that can be made fake.
>Pirate flag
youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI

Precedent is established with Russia - once a single person from a country tests positive for doping ALL athletes from that country must be banned.

If we did it for Russia, then why are we not doing it for Japan?

We wouldn't happen to have double standards, would we?

>If we did it for Russia, then why are we not doing it for Japan?
>once a single person from a country tests positive for doping ALL athletes from that country must be banned.
100% AGREED

Ironically, that would more accurately show who is the best athlete.

Anyone remember this fucking faggot?
>breaks every record
>quits before he gets busted

double standards? god forbid!

Precedent was established long before Russia. Russia is more like an exception to the rule. No double standards though the ban was completely from an athletic point of view with zero political motivation, as is always the case in olympic affairs.

nice

reddit

spacing

u fag

If anyone can be bribed or threatened, they obviously will.

I don't see why the olympics would be immune to the political game.

Of course they are. Haven't you heard of the olympic spirit?

>acts like a Somalian
>uses pirate flag

Not shocked desu

Nah, this is politics.

OP mentioned that Japan should be banned, implying possible political motivations, since Russia wasn't.

Was*

Korea hates Japan as fuck so I can't dismiss the hypothesis.

Politicians care only about themselves and their own personal gain.

Fuck the ((Olympics)) anyway.

>Olympics are in Corea
>all athletes dope and has been the case for a fucking long time
>The Olympics are classically the place where nations actively try to push political retardation
>of all nations Japan gets caught doping
>the same Japan which is classically the Archrival of Coreans as a whole.
Hm....
Sounds legit, totally no political games going on here.

As a Korean politican, what's the point in underhanded actions against Japan if nobody knows you did it?

Or should I read books about political relations between Japan and Korea? I admit I know nothing there.

I don't believe politicians hold personal grudges. If they prefer one country over another, it's because they have to live there.

alot of it is quite literally butthurt though ancestral claims leading back 1000 years.
think of the Orient as fairly similar to the middle east where each nation identifies themselves as a group and hates literally all their neighbors to the point of essentially a blood feud. If Korea Can fuck Japan's shit at very little cost they are gonna do it.

Leave based Japan alone.