Shills. A peak behing the curtain

Came across this vid and think it deserves to be spread.

youtube.com/watch?v=xp3VMZVTL3M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwcpyfAz-KU
youtube.com/channel/UCdwvGMtYGz3yRb1JfnyqfGA
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think joe knows something

youtube.com/watch?v=DwcpyfAz-KU

Good video. Rogan may not have started off as a disinformation and propaganda agent, but he's definitely one now.

Check out this channel I found called Dr. Deep State. This guy's videos are like a course on the study of the deep state and how it affects our lives:

youtube.com/channel/UCdwvGMtYGz3yRb1JfnyqfGA

Hardly has any views, it's a hidden gem.

Does anyone actually care that these people have a certain threshold of information that they won't go past?

Look at Bill Cooper, he got fucking murdered for talking too much. If you are conscious enough to know that they are holding back certain information then you should be conscious of the fact that nobody is too big to have assassinated.

I see your point, but I think it goes beyond not talking about certain things. I think they also intentionally spread disinformation.

But maybe they do it because they've been threatened with violence (not Alex Jones though, he's been an asset from the beginning).

Joe is controlled disinfo. Everyone on the inside knows this.

Duncan was right it happened

All old-guards of Sup Forums have known that "Alex Jones" is a shill for quite some time.

He's either a Zionist or some CIA corporate stooge who preaches "muh free market" as our salvation to enable corporate monopolies and further trick the poor and middle classes into embracing corporate feudalism as their (false) salvation.

>He's either a Zionist or some CIA
>Zionist or some CIA
>or
Is there really any difference between CIA and Mossad at this point?

Joe Rogan knows. Deep down he knows. He’s admitted that he used be deep down the rabbit hole. Now he tries to hide it, but you can tell he wants to tell us stuff.

I am really not a person who is into esoteric bullshit, but has anybody been getting the feeling that not only do the shillbots outnumber human posters across the internet by an astronomical degree today but that the total number of active internet users has been declining in real terms over the last few months? The entire net is starting to feel very empty and devoid of true human intellect.

you're both retards but Joe was so quick to dismiss Matt Brown's question on Alex being controlled opposition the other day. Like he cut him off completely and changed the subject. Even Eddie Bravo has floated this idea. How come an open-minded guy like Joe refuses to even entertain the point that Matt brought up?

>"NO I'VE KNOWN ALEX SINCE 1998 HE IS GENUINE"
>"HE SAYS A LOT OF CRAZY SHIT, BUT A LOT OF IT IS TRUE BRO"

you suffer from paranoid schizophrenia most likely. Do you take any medication or have a family history of paranoia? Do you smoke weed? Any experience with mind-altering substances? Traumatic brain injury? Most of the "shill bots" you see on Sup Forums are just ironic shitposters trying to bait you. Solipsism is a total brainlet and degenerate way of thinking, user.

That's not going to work. Algorithm powered sockpuppet accounts are a widely publicized fact. Facebook just had a mass deletion of 2.5 million IRLs and there is no reason to believe that the sockpuppets have done anything but grow in number. The proportion of posts that are genuine and the proportion that are clearly astroturfing is massively skewed today.

>How come an open-minded guy like Joe refuses to even entertain the point that Matt brought up?

emotional response, he is a long time friend of alex, even if they are not close, it is reflexive to defend his friend / guy he has stood by at times from having his main persona be destroyed

>you suffer from paranoid schizophrenia most likely
You're glowing.

CIA poster pls go

2.5 mil is not that much. facebook probably has a billion people on it. it's a problem but I really doubt that over half the people on the internet are bots.

The question is whether the majority of people on the internet are now being so easily distracted by artificial content that they no longer communicate with each other effectively online. I think its a real concern, its obviously been a longstanding concern, but I can't help but feel that in the last few months we have been approaching true worst case scenario levels of passive internet usage.

Your original post says you get the "feeling" that the active amount of internet users is declining and that its becoming devoid of true human intellect. That's classic brainlet narcissist though. Relying on your fee-fee's to tell you that you're the only free-thinker in a world of sheep is exactly what "woke" niggers think.
case in point. when confronted with the truth, the Jew cries out in pain. "I've been found out, what can I say to end all dialogue?"

>your colloquialism speaks volumes about you as a person

"I have had the distinct impression" then.

>inb4 a recursive argument with the jewish funnybot

NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK I just watched this like an hour ago

I’ve always believed this

Joe is obviously WAY more redpilled than he pretends

jesus, nigger, you might be pushing some unsure user straight off the deep end. let's not jump straight to paranoid schizophrenia, yeah?

I think you're on to something. Consider how bad things are going to get over the next 5 years with regards to technology like deepfakes, hyper real real-time CGI, and voice emulation. It's going to become almost impossible to tell what is real and what is not.

But with regards to fake human social activity online, I think it's fair to assume that there are whole tracts of the web that are now nothing more than simulation. I think the technology exists to generate enough human-like web content and social interaction to simulate social networks the size of small countries, at this point.

Basically it comes down to the signal to noise ratio on the web changing rapidly, but instead of the noise being random garbage that is easily detectable (think crude spam bots and scraper websites), the noise emulates the signal so closely that it's almost impossible to distinguish it.

Since I’m on data would you care to give me the abridged version of it?

These two work for a company called sacred cow productions

>Still believing in the illuminati.

Go back to your 9/11 videos kid.

This was the nightmare scenario of turing passable AI unleashed on us, and I think we are there. Its such a pernicious process that you don't even consider how rare and precious the few reliable human interactions you have on the internet are. I would say even a year ago I felt that human beings were the majority of people I dealth with online, and today I can imagine looking back on this conversation in less than a year or so as one of the last 'real' interactions I had online.

Its very concerning. We are a generation that has grown up without having to rely on real world organizational skills to maintain independent contacts with one another, and soon we could be in a place where most people haven't even experienced that as an alternative to online social organization. If all social organizations online become artificial simulations controlled by algorithms society could be well and truly fucked over very quickly, for a very long time.

Too late. he already thinks I'm a bot:
>literal non-argument
>"y-you're a b-bot!"
K.

We're basically on the cusp between the age of great media deception pre/early Internet, where the truth about the world really started coming to light due to the Internet, and the Internet being harnessed by the deep state to create layers of deception a thousands times deeper than what existed before the Internet.

We're in the eye of the storm.

The alternative seems to me to be figuring out how to 'turn on, tune in, drop out' in a post-internet world before we can't even define the problem anymore. The counterculture has to be reconstituted as an offline experience that is traceable again so that it isn't succeptible to being subverted and neutralized silently. The problem wilson wilson faced of finding an antiestablishment that was not just a cell-structured vessel for containing dissent prefabricated by big brother.

How do we harness networks to facilitate the meeting and organizing of people outside the mainstream of opinion and take those activities offline into a productive format?

There are more bots and shills on Sup Forums than users for sure.

Spooky, this was thrown into my suggested videos this afternoon as well. I really do believe rogan is compromised

So where do we go to find the authentic internet experience? Sup Forums's fucked, the clearnet in general is probably fucked. Where are the places on the internet active enough to sustain engaging conversations but elusive enough to not be shilled to death by algorithms?

how do you know his information is credible?

Why did he shut down Crowder the other day as soon as jews were mentioned. Rogan sure is alert when certain topics pop up for a guy who is usually too fuzzy to do basic arithmetic. He also shut Eddie Bravo the second he started talking about Chester and Cornell.
Yup these guys go way back and have had similar career arcs. Really ahead of the curve on the internet. Tom Green was just as quick to be online and was always ahead of his time. He is basically internet culture as we know it with his trolling, yet he never really had a comeback. You need to have weight behind you to be successful. Everything is algorithms pushing content to be viral. Rogans original fan base was very much the conspiracy crowed he got their ear and now has them by the tail. Also he always has the same point he keeps pushing. He is always talking about the transhunmanist dream of uploading consciousness to a computer along with other ideals.

kys shills

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

jew detected