Operation: MARVEL GIBS Thread #2

We need this petition to hit 10,000 sigs. Once it hits 10,000, we need to force Marvel to make a statement.

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NkEcNmBPlVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Previous Threads:

Bump.

signed a second time

#Bump
#BreakBreadMarvel

Before anyone asks, here's the rundown.
25% is TOO MUCH for the hollyjews to pay. If this blows up it will be a nightmare for them.
Disney will
-think twice about SJW content
-catch bad publicity when they ignore the petition
-eventually throw out some insulting amount of money, further angering blacks.

It doesn't matter how much eventually goes to black communities because they'll give it right back, instead of it ending up in some Jew's hoard.

bump

Holy shit we're sliding hard bois, it's like saturday morning on this board. Hang on baby

but Obama has sperm on his face

>nigger fantasy movie
>so strong
>no whytee
gibs dat to da comunitee

Jews will NOT exploit the Black Man for Entertainment without Compensation any longer! The Jews use the Black Man to manipulate and sell products, they use Entertainment and the sports as carrots to justify what they doing to our communities saying "look at these guys if you work hard you can be just like them why you complaining nigga?" but do nothing while our communities are falling apart. The media Jew must pay his fair share. I'm sick to DEATH of this shit. Nobody calls out the Jew anymore

>this nigger-speak is good
>to good
Nigger where you at?

BUMP

Amen my brother.

Log out and sign it again
As many times as you can

These Jew crackas are gonna get what’s cummin for them. They been exploiting us niggas cuz they think they superior or some shit

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME
youtu.be/NkEcNmBPlVg

>Jews monitoring these threads are legitimately scared
lmao

BUMP

bump for happenings

What's the Twitter strategy?

Bump

Bump

DAS RITE!

Praise brotha Malcolm

you kiddin me, it should be 100%
the wite scum are plundering the black community by even demanding to pay fo our tickets, marvel should let blacks watch this movie for free, or even pay to watch it

ho shiet. this is my oc

spread on social media guys.
i'm shadowbanned on twatter

This tbhfam. They need the premiere to be in Compton or East Oakland.

Make a new account senpai
do they have your IP?

it's only fair. today i gave my Fandango card to a piccaninny standing outside Popeye's. support our Dreamers.

Same here bro, gave my coveted Blockbuster Video Card to some brown spic. He'll watch all the movies I'm sure

too much trouble to make a new account. i've made about 7 since before the election

check some more fresh oc

Signed

>25% is TOO MUCH for the hollyjews to pay.

So their profit is less than 25%?

BUMP

bumpy

anything greater than 0 is too much for jews

Think about if 25% of your money went out to a group that you viewed as inferior. Also think about if you loved money as much as kikes do.

The last thing Jews want is to give money away. Doesn’t mater how much.

>Be libshit millennial
>Find out that internet nazis started a campaign for Marvel to give Black Panther money to black people because they hate the Jewish movie producers
>No idea whether to approve or not

That’s why it’s genius. It’s total chaos. Nigs and leftists can’t help but support it because they’re retarded. If Jews agree to give their money out, they lose out on shekels, which will make them never want to create a black movie ever again. If not, blacks boycott Disney/Marvel forever and the kikes still end up losing out in the long run.

>Think about if 25% of your money went out to a group that you viewed as inferior.

it does