Hunter x Hunter

Leorio's villain when?

Other urls found in this thread:

hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:MrGenial11/Yoshihiro_Togashi_x_Sui_Ishida_(Tokyo_Ghoul)_interview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pitou had a bigger impact in Gon's life than Hisoka could ever hope to have

Leorio's villain is death, unlike the other MCs who hate only seeing their close friends and family killed Leorio hates seeing anyone being killed before its their natural time to die. Also that one particular disease that killed his friend.

I just read Hisoka's backstory, do you guys think the girl he was friends with is still alive?

Is it going to be Gyro?

Probably not, since I don't think that's canon

They forgot about Leorio being a major character for half the fucking manga. He just wasn't there.

The writing of HxH is such a shitshow. Turns out hiatusing the shit out of your story over the course of years doesn't do it any favours.

didn't Togashi confirm it as cannon though?

Well, if Hisoka will kill Mitou-san...

No, he didn't. He simply wasn't against it.

gay

>the next Dragon Quest game releases in Japan on July 29, 2017.

H-how are you prepping for the inevitable hiatus, bros?

Poor Gon

>implying he won't marry her to become Gon's step dad

He said he hopes to make a backstory of his own and link it to ishida's.

Poor gon is right.

Does anyone know why when nanika makes their requests, their face doesn't replace Alluka's? You'd think that since they're the one talking they would come out

Gon is Killua's property and his alone, get that gross clown outta here

How would you react if Leorio was killed off?

He's gotta learn somewhere

Report the pedos and post Pitou

Your waifu is dead, and we're shotacons, not pedos

No shit, he's not going to publicly say he regrets it but it's clear he does by the way he explains himself

shota is straight even if it's 2 boys in tiny shorts kissing

Embarassing

Keep deluding yourself into thinking that pervert but it still doesn't change the truth

Could Hisoka defeat Pitou?

Yes, he could also defeat and devour Meruem, inheriting all his powers.

So you know last thread someone posted this image? ()

no

Shotacon girls are still pedos.

Help me solve this puzzle... I got this so far

Nah.

No, because I can differentiate what's real and what isn't. I don't like young boys in real life, they're not appealing at all. It's anime boys that I like. If I was a real pedo I would masturbate to real boys

But why would Gon do that? Why would he let Hisoka take advantage of him? Adult/child ships is where the line is drawn

Leorio was barely a major character since the start seeing how they have to carry him on their back through Hunter Exams. Stop pretending that he was.

No, he didn't.

I get really tempted to say Pitou is male just to piss you fags off

A reward for your hard work, senpai

How would you react if some background mook was killed off?
Same way.

Is Leorio relevant now?

I have it.

>Leorio's villain when?

soon

It was in the interview he did with Ishida about the one shot.

I read it, he didn't say he would link it with Ishida's

How did you find it, f.a.m?

That's simply because you didn't meet a boy whose attractiveness is comparable to your beloved Killua yet. Just wait, pedoposter.

I hope no one itt waifu'd Theta because she's the deadest of them all

This.

From what I know about the ship Hisoka basically rapes Gon day after day until he likes it.

Too late

And she'll live, just like Clarice did

No because boys in real life don't have big beautiful eyes and fluffy hair and small noses and can't make cat faces. Plus there is no real boy who is as good a boy as Gon, who is the goodest boy there is

The true Fujo knows that killugon is the best pairing and that hisogon is shit tier

You better read it again user.

hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:MrGenial11/Yoshihiro_Togashi_x_Sui_Ishida_(Tokyo_Ghoul)_interview

Killugon is literally babies first yaoi pairing and shouldn't be indulged in a day after 17 years old.

Yeah, I'm not seeing any confirmation on anything

Hisogon is actually pedophilia so no. Some horny clown does not belong with an innocent boy, plus there's plenty of erotic killugon doujins out there

you can stop being retarded now. he proved it to you and you still choose to post this. why do you post on this website? what is your problem?

It seems it was the first scene in particular that he wants to actually connect to HxH, not the backstory as a whole.

Plus illumi & hisoka and Chrollo & Hisoka are much better Hiso ships

>continuing to deny what was said after proof was screencap and cited
I accept your concession, faggot.

"I thought I would like"

No confirmation, no guarantee, no dice.

I'll give it to the user that I forgot that point but it turns out that it meant nothing. Nice attempt though

Pariston.

I admit it's been over a year that I read it so the details are fuzzy to me.

I like them all

KilluGon is boring safe ' i love you' shit by default. Alteast the most innocent of HisoGon is fucked up on a general level and interest. Besides, I prefer Hisoka with Chrollo and/or Illumi and shitpost HisoGon for kicks.

Pitou was two months old. Toddlercon.

I can understand sexualizing gon and killua because they have tender supple bodies that beg for a gentle touch, but sexualizing hisoka? There are some seriously messed up people on this board for sure.

Kortopi's hand on top of Kalluto's head.

is next chapter going to be more pika talking to prince or will togashi shift focus to another character for a couple chapters?

I'd rather see sexualized pictures of Hisoka in HxH threads than Gon and Killua.

Dunno,, but the time does seem right for a perspective change.

Nigga please Togashi himself sexualizes the shit out of Hisoka his damn self, why else do you think clown's ass is so thicc on the cover of vol of 34? He was built to be objectified.

My nigga.

fuck you togashi. why did this cell knockoff hit me in the feels so hard?

No matter what, I cannot see Pika surviving the boat and this breaks my heart. My pure, just, and beautiful Pika, don't die!! ;_;

I wonder how much Kurapikachu's eyes will fetch at the yearly Yorknew City Auction?

:^)

YAMERO

bitch please literally everyone had a bundle of deathflags in ant arc and only netero stayed dead.

pika will be fine.

Don't worry, he'll come back as a nen beast made of chains, with it's only human like feature being two glowing red eyes.

>and only netero stayed dead.
but my wife died too ;_;

antagonists don't count in death tolls. they rarely survive unless they become good guys.

>Pika will be fine.
>Emperor's time now drains his life energy.

I think he's only going to kill one or two spiders and then die fighting Prince Bateman. Kurapika will definetally kill Feitan and maybe Phinks, i don't think Chrollo will fight him.

>ET drains life
and we know of rice that can fix that and we know "oh my nen" that can fix death so I'm really not at all worried.

Next chapter spoilers

Tfw you ship Gon and Ging

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Fuck you that's from Level E.

I bet they give up their boipussies to their villains every time they meet.

>Implying he won't meet his extended family in the DC

The other way around, my little summer child.

I mean I've shipped incest before but never parent and children, that's alittle too fucked for me

He was the true MC of the ant arc. Togashi actually bothered developing him throug his bug puberty

It's shotacon vs pedo day today? Cool. It's always funny to see people getting flustered over drawings of fictional characters.