Dragon Ball Super

I want to ______ Gohan

believe in

Leave Hit To Me

fuck the daughter of

Reminder that Caulifla will be gone next week with more than likely one kill while Goku and Vegeta put in work.

>caulifla and cucks are weak

>Also Hit and Jiren ain't shit.....

>this kills the gohanfag

Cuck

Reminder that Pizza

Reminder that Tenshitcuck is a worthless ugly character

So who is Unverse 7's version of Kale?

Good times, back when autism was still in check and it was all good fun. Now it's just a never ending (You) exchange of falseflaggers.

erase

PRAISE

ikr

>kek

>no new episode this week

Member the zeno a rapist meme

Leave Son Goku to me.

Pick up sluts with

bow to God

>antigohan fags tracing an image traced by Toyopedros from an edit made by Toeishills

Truly cancer, Goes to show how GODhan's enemies are pathetic

>There's more than double Cuckhan vs Chadhan
Gohancucks btfo

Are we ever gonna see those two mystery U6 guys or what?

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

SEETHING

I'll bow to Beerus if Gohan does too.

That's because antigohanfags are so desperate they use shit from movies :,)

CHADHAN WINS AGAIN BABYYYY

Beerus will come to respect Gohan after he BTFO Jiren in front of everybody.

>implying

I'm having a lot of fun in the GODhan thread

>Beerus respecting anyone

>that one episode when Gohan got knocked out by Chad and let him rape his wife and kidnap his kid

Alright, I should get a lotta money for bringing you in.

Leave this guy to me, baby.

Feels good being a Gokufag, never having to worry about shitpost and falseflagging wars.

>Making the strawman in the first place
You are the one who's seething you taco-eating Pedro.

Sounds like this is going to be a good thread

>pan sexdoll

Super Saiyan Blue is awful, I can say with confidence that I can kick SSB goku's ass and he'll make excuses. Gohan is right to want to get stronger without it.

>Feels good being a Gokufag,
Speak for yourself, some of us don't like the fact that Goku is now a parody of himself.

Absolutely.

Defend this.

Is there a dead yamcha figure anywhere? There has to be.

The Grand Priest cheated, Gohan should've won that match, just like Jackie Chun won his fight against Goku

>train whole life
>attain the powers to rival gods
>gets his signature technique tanked by an autistic crying baby

B T F O

The yellow furry cheated by using poison.

>that face
Gohan or Vegetto?

it's a running joke so?

I don't have a problem with it, not as much as I did in the beginning. I've grown accustomed to it. Toriyama mentioned how he was disappointed Toei made Goku into this person who fought for the sake of others instead for himself like he was supposed to (which doesn't make sense...) and Toei decided to revise Goku into Toriyama's favor albeit more exaggerated.
You're not the Gohanfag from back in the day. You're the falseflagger who admitted that you're doing this for fun because threads were already becoming cancer. So, this is my first and last (You).

Neither, GODhan

>train most of your life
>attain the powers to fight against Buu by sitting on his ass
>still job

It is.
Toriyama wanted them to have white hair.
But Toei's higher ups forced them to make the hair blue so they can further push Toriko.
He SAID it was because they were making a villian with white hair. But not only is Zamasu considered the worst villian in DB to date, BUT who in their right fucking mind would make their lead less marketable to push an untested one time only character, and a villian at that?

Friendly reminder that Trashifla is the one person Goku used SSJ2 in Super to fight that he wasn't eager to fight unlike Beerus, Trunks, Zamasu, Black and Gohan.
>hey who are you?
>can I go now there are strong guys I wanna fight while I can!
Trashifla BTFO forever and ever.

I cant believe someone actually read that post and remembered it... big mistake on my part, sorry but you gotta go

this tingling feeling in my stomach...
Guys i think i'm in love...

meant for

Wh-what?

You mean Cuckhan

>Toriyama mentioned how he was disappointed Toei made Goku into this person who fought for the sake of others

Jap Toei Goku was never that though.
Not even in the movies.

Funimation Goku was that though.

The writers simply don't understand the source material or the audience and are just doing enough so they can shill whatever the higher ups want to sell and keep from getting fired.

b-b-but SSJB could overpower fused Zamasu if Gokuck broke his arms to do it!

Ahahaha nice damage control fag

No, I meant CHADhan

protect

Don't bother DBS apologists will never stop defending Goku's flanderization.

>Columbine is going to look like a fucking joke compared to what I'm going to do in the ToP

stop being so hostile for no reason user
there's no reason to be upset

Well I'm glad for that, I honestly don't want people to have their favorites mocked it's always nice to see someone not falling for bait.

Universe 10 is in deep shit.

Nice headcanon Gohanfag

replace

Important Picture

HAHAHAAHAH literally stated by Goku

>can I go now?

Cauliniggers BTFO

It can't be headcanon if it happened caulifag

>Jap Toei Goku was never that though.
>Not even in the movies.
I'd say the films/anime didn't make Goku into the justice type at all, at least in the sub, like you said. It was close to Toriyama's interpretation. I don't see what problem Toriyama had with it. It makes me wonder what Toriyama would have thought/does think about the early FUNimation dub version of Goku, then.

But like I said, I've grown used to this version of Goku that it's the LAST thing that bugs me out in the anime.

>Not strong enough to help fight Raditz, Nappa, or Vegeta
>Strong enough to fight off Frieza's army and participate in the Tournament of Power
?

King Ryu managed to trigger me worse then the biggest Tumblr faggot or the biggest power level fag.

One goddamn line was enough to kill my enjoyment of an entire episode.

Fuck off retard, no one cares.

>WAHHH SHE WAS MEAN TO KEKRIRIN

kys, watch the original dragon ball then rethink your life

Reminder that SSB has been a jobber form for all of Super.

>m-muh Freeza
SSB was weaker than Golden Freeza and he only lost because of his stamina drain.

>m-muh Hit
SSB was weaker than Hit in the anime and it took SSBKK to even it out. The manga doesn't count because Hit was just another jobber. But FINE, if you're so absolutely desperate that you want to count the manga and ignore the anime, congratulations, you finally got 1 win in the SSB department. Good luck finding another.

>m-muh Zamasu
SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta both got bodied by Zamasu in the manga and anime. Any "winning" they did were immediately offset by the jobbing that happened directly after their 5 seconds of glory. Try again, SSBfags.

>m-muh SSB Vegeta that got taken by that mystic water filler
We didn't see the full fight, and evil-water-SSB-Vegeta jobbed anyway.

>m-muh Krillin and Gohan fight
Yes, congratulations, SSB is superior to Jobhan and Cucklin. What an accomplishment.

>m-m-muh Android 17!!!
SSB Goku didn't beat 17, and 17 himself also admitted that he was holding back. In fact, Goku was so weak compared to 17 that he was actually forced into using SSB. 17 would've probably whopped Goku's blue ass all over his animal park if they fought.

>m-m-m-m-muh legendary super saiyan kale
SSB Goku got completely wrecked, demolished, and bodied by /WORSTgirl/ "autist of the year" Kale.

Well? I'm still waiting for some proof that SSB is actually strong or useful, SSBfags.

Super Saiyan White = mystic + god ki

I care.

See

It was pure fan pandering done by someone in toei who is still absolutely fucking convinced that people give a shit about master roshi.

>all white
is Gohan part of Yakuza?

The time has come for you to drop out Caulifla

That was before he knew she had SSJ2 dumb Gohanfag

Are you sure it's not puke trying to work its way to your mouth? No one that is not braindead could possibly like that thing you posted.

Nice headcanon faggot, he thought neither could even go SSJ at that point.

find a real job

See

Caulifla vs Gohan is getting stale
Can we have anime vs manga now?

fuck off my board

manga is better and that has become undisputed.

Like I said no body cares.