twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Net Migration

There goes National for next election.

/nz/pol Discord

what did you think bill could actually stand a chance

I know he couldn't, but they've still got nobody to challenge Ardern

>nobody to challenge Ardern

Has Winston successfully jewed us all?

Oh please. She will just yell a lot, people might believe her after a while, but never think of her as fit for PM.

>Crusher Collins
>Leadership material

Nope she's an enforcer

reminder that the ancient egyptians were pakehas

>but never think of her as fit for PM.
yes but only a women can attack another women without holding back

Nikki Kaye then.

>discord
back2reddit

She is the Wettest member of the whole caucus, you might as well just be voting for labour lite

post redpills

>pakeha
never use this term again
stop using nigger speak, the government has to spend $450 million each year to keep maori alive, if whites just stopped fucking using maori words casually then we could finally fucking end it

DAY OF THE ROPE SOON

heres my china redpills

Who is Christchurch is making these threads?

nice ones, thanks m8

RIP Billy, put down by the parasitic media class.

He was weak and does not have the will to implement the right policies

Not many take offense at that anymore. I do.

>these guys will be running new zealand soon
fuc

>Mr 3.6% thinks he can say anything

good goy

And now we're told to eat insects.
Maybe he was ahead of his time.

The absolute state of the Greens

Australian here, I'll be spending a few days in Christchurch soon.

Any recommendations for some obscure things to do?

dress up as a wizard
youtube.com/watch?v=aecYCWBM8TI

>for some obscure things to do?
join one of the local skinhead crews?

Visit Akaroa.

>Any recommendations for some obscure things to do?

get a job

Any updated pictures of Bill crying?

BASED WIZARD

why did he quit?

Amy Adams

Is he there often? Because I would go see him.
How?
Looks nice, but I wouldn't have time.
I'm going back to Australia, isn't that how you Kiwis all get jobs usually?

look for the people with barbed wire and a swastika on their fence

cause he got rekt by a girl.

nationals legacy is a housing bubble and homelessness of epic proportions.

what happens to NZ first when Winny finally dies in a hail of bullets after snapping and shooting up an Asian church?

If you want some redpills read the works of Lionel Terry.

then I will take over, assassinate my political enemies and seize power, deport all foreigners and give every white man a government issued qt gf

Honestly wouldn't be surprised at a civil war kicking off.

>"For its true name is not British Columbia but Chinese Columbia

The same thing as what happened to ACT or United future.... a zombie party who exists only so long as MMP quirks make it politically advantageous for the big fish to keep them around

>seize power,
and face down our army of brown people

Even ACT is opposed to MMP and say they only keep the party around because of it

youtube.com/watch?v=XA18d2dkoK8

Just noticed today my Chinese neighbors have put their house up for sale. Bang on 2 years from the day they bought it. Colour me unsurprised

NZ doesnt have a military, we have a disaster relief force who sometimes LARP with bullpup rifles

Hey we are still top dog when we land a LAV in Fiji or the Sollies

thats not obscure in Christchurch

Wait so you're telling me the Maori get gibs? My pop and he and his family live in poverty and they're Maori, it might just go to the gubment or something. He's really poor too he was telling me not to live there because I'd earn Jack shit

>Maori get gibs?
what is welfare

:(

>maori
>doesnt have reading comprehension
checks out

I was talking about maori the language
the government spend $450 million a year to keep the language around
they spend billions every year on welfare payments and repuhrayshuns to maoris

$450million dollars a year would go a long way towards some offshore patrol boats and giving the Navy a decent salary.

thats nearly doubling the navies current portion of the budget

I didn't say all of it, but a fair argument could be made for protecting our way of life over a meme language.

Do remember that Nikki Kaye beat Jacinta when they went head to head in the Auckland Central electorate back in 2011 and 2014.

Wouldn't be a bad thing to see Nikki staring her down from across the House, reminding Jacinda Labour had to put her in a safe seat for her to finally win an electorate.

>Wouldn't be a bad thing to see Nikki
the nats would literally be labour lite why do you think she won auckland central

We're the same with the abo cunts, but we have roads and they don't seem to understand what a road is so we run em over every now and again and the cop's clean up the gore and stuff and send you on your way. Fuck paying for that stupid language though none of my kiwi family ever spoke it my pop always spoke English, we've gotta pay for the coons languages though they just built a fucking language centre here for the monkeys to shit talk us in their monkey speak so we can't smack the cunts anymore without looking like the bad guys

He's lost two (very winnable) elections. It was inevitable.

Don't get me started on that mate. Close to half a billion every year for the last decade. And what's the result for all that cash???? newsreaders now start their bulletins in nig speak, ATMs have a maori option which is never used and we aren't allowed to call it Mt Egmont anymore.

Imagine how many hospitals, sports grounds, frigates, community centres etc $4.5 billion would have provided for. But nah, let's keep throwing it at maoris for the sole purpose of trying to make them learn their own bloody useless language

>with bullpup rifles
we ar-15 nau

>none of my kiwi family ever spoke it
thats the point, only liberal middle class people want to learn maori and educated university maoris which is only a very small percentage of maori and then actual tribal elders which is also very tiny

>He's lost two (very winnable) elections.
02 was not winnable though

>$4.5 billion
its said 450 mil not 4.5 bill

2002 Labour were surging. National wouldn't have won that election no matter who was leader.
2017 National won. It's just that Winnie had a grudge and it was payback time.

Interesting to note that in every opinion poll since the election National remain highest polling party.

Ah, you're right. I got confused with Don Brash and the 05 election.

But either way, after losing two elections, his position was always untenable.

$4.5 billion was the figure of monies spent from 2005-2015.

brash only lost 05 because at the last minute clark promises to make student loans interest free

That's MMP for you. Winston was never going to go National.

In a lot of ways, the 2017 election was similar to 2005. Winston decided to fuck over National again.

youtube.com/watch?v=MYX-2bvKGko

I don't understand the Christchurch skinhead meme. I fucking live here and have never seen a single one.

Not a lot desu
Willowbank has dark rooms with Kiwi's running around if it's any interest.
Generic scenery around the hills etc, picrelated

>and have never seen a single one.
what do you live in fendalton or something

It's a meme from the 90s. Back then Christchurch used to have sizeable neo-Nazi gangs like White Power and Fourth Reich, but they're irrelevant now.

The whole party is just a winston first personality cult

youtube.com/watch?v=TQASHafB3dw

Willowbank is kino as fuck, don't go to Orana, full of asians. Other than that, have a cruise around the city centre and wonder where all those billions went. Also I'll rep the steak and blue cheese pie at Aorangi Bakery as the best pie in the country, fight me faggots.

Kek, Rolleston actually, probably whiter than Fendalton. But still I go all around the city for work and have never seen one.

Do you guys get pissed off at the amount of nepotism shown by the EQC and how your fellow chch people were prepared to completely fuck you over?

Yeah, 2017 was probably Winston's last election and NZF will go the way of Alliance when he retires.

For all the talk of MMP bringing an array of parties to the fold, it's quite likely that after 2020, parliament will only consist of National, Labour and Green.

lot of unemployment back in the 90s so gangs formed

youtube.com/watch?v=-VQccrU1W3E

Yes, it's fucking disgusting. There are people who STILL have no EQC repairs done. The money pumped in could have fixed the place multiple times over, but instead all the big trade company owners just pocket it and laugh their way to the bank. Everyone says the same.

Speaking of earthquakes, who here is hype for the Wellington fault line to go? It's going to make Christchurch look like a little rumble and will level the whole fucking city, especially with all those old ass houses on the hills and multi story blocks on reclaimed land. It's going to be glorious watching the stuck up faggots get their due.

if greens go under 5% then i want a referendum on bringing back FPP again

I want fucking Taupo to explode

> Aorangi Bakery
Seriously? I drive past that place every day, always see tradies in there. I'll check it out on your recommendation bro

I usually get my pies from whatever Coupland I'm driving past. Copenhagen do good ones but fuck paying $6 for a pie. Fucking Danish homos.

What to do in Christchurch off the top of my head
> Mountain bike in the Port Hills
> Walk from Taylor's Mistake out to Boulder Bay
> Willowbank
> Jog or walk around Hagley Park of an evening to check out tits and arse
> Southshore Beach
> Kayak the Avon
> Walk round Lyttelton, get the ferry across to Diamond Harbour look out for dolphins

Day trips
> Akaroa, check out Birdlings Flat beach along the way. NOT safe for swimming
> Hanmer Springs. It's MUST
> Kaikoura.

Eat and drink
> Astro bar beer garden, perfect on a hot day
> Engineers, good rooftop bar
> Supreme, excellent scrambled eggs
> C4 coffee, cool af
> Welles Bar, great Greek food and chilled bar
> Little High, good food range
> Dux Central, ok to sit upstairs and look at the city
> Pomeroys, pity about the $12 pints, their garlic chips are awesome though
> Some people like Smash Palace but it does nothing for me, cheap happy hour drinks is all it's going for it imo

What am I missing guys???

That would be pretty shit desu
Christchurch is ruined for at least another decade
If Wellington goes, all that's left is Auckland and that's already a dump

Nice stuff, m8
youtu.be/R4BLCu9xvRA

>Muh Jacindamania
>Lost by 10 points
kek. Fuck MMP.

>Media pimping Nikki Kaye

Hmmmm I wonder why that might be