So what's his end game?

So what's his end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7LKHpM1UeDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have a dope life and do dope shit.

getting a gf

To please millennials while his company goes under.

Landing a man on mars.

To place hotels on both Park Place and Boardwalk.

He's bringing back the spirit of the 50's. He's literally doing what you guys want but you still choose to hate him.

Send the sand niggers to mars

To colonize the astroid belt, apparently

get another 5 billion in subsidies

White privilege.

As I understand it, his two stated life goals are:

1) "Increase the chances the future is good."
2) "I would like to die on Mars."

Losing me money in stocks

Lawsuits on patent infringement and intellectual property theft.

getting back to his planet

Become a Nietzschian ubermensch

To bring back old technology, like the electric car.

Escaping the negro.

This...

this

I purchased TSLA at 180ish nearly 2 years ago. Currently at 315ish today. Unless you were swindled by a broker i do not see how this is possible. Spacex is not publicly traded, so if you have shares of that, you would also not be losing money because it hasn't gone public and the shareprice is fixed. Unless you spent your money on a flamethrower, i cannot see how this could be true.

Escape, hes going to escape this retarded planet...

This could actually factor into his mindset. Most folks forget Elon was born in africa. I'm sure he resents their treatment of him, and all whites.

Saving the white race. He grew up in South Africa, he knows the future the western world faces.

Will be much easier to keep the negroes out of space.

If this were true, we are the niggers, even us whiteys. True humanity is waiting for us to exterminate ourselvelves.

saving the white race

White space ethnostate

Fleecing gullible investors.

this meme of yours requires evidence or proof. AFAIK, TSLA stock has only gone one direction, up.

Power. Collecting as much money as possible, and use it to control the masses and the earth to his liking. As soon as you control the world's eneegy, you control the world. Although he could wel be working for the Jew though, to undermine whites and western civilization. Remember when he told us to stop having children?

no thats kanye west. musk wants to rule mars.

Complete a self fulfilling prophecy. Wernher von Braun wrote a book called 'The Mars Project' and in it the leader of the mars government is called 'Elon' if you think about it like the roman emperors being called Caesar it would make sense.

Elon will eventually create entire universes that fit inside tiny glass bottles. He will then offer every race and culture their own universe. Most of humanity will take the trip thinking they're going into space but actually it's just a universe sitting upon his shelf. Then once all the niggers, jews, and arabs are in their own universe he will speed up time by 1000 years just for lulz and then eventually he'll just destroy those pocket sized universes. Just to feel like a God.

caramel custard pudding

Him and the richest people in our society are trying to leave earth

>"yay let's be the first human on mars!"
>can't terraform planet, live in dome towns instead
>land on mars, "zomg this is so cool"
>2 weeks later, feeling cramped
>realizes can't leave dome
>collective restlessness leads to Mars an hero
Yes boys the Earth is a bad place! Go to Mars!

Same shit.

youtu.be/7LKHpM1UeDA

>being this much of a flatlander
must be pathetic to not dream of anything

>MCR
>not eart born belter

To create the Culture.

Save one nigger baby and have him create ten more nigger babies that need saving a few years down the road. Africa is a hopeless black hole. Just leave them to die or fix their shit on their own.

He shorted the stock, that is he bet on the stock price crashing ... as have countless other people, who have lost bilions of dollars due to the rise of the Tesla share price.