Is Japan actually cured from the pure maiden disease?

Is Japan actually cured from the pure maiden disease?

We are getting many series with sluts these days.

thats a pure slut though, only interested in her husbando

And they're all flopping, what's your point?

If you've ever payed attention to their commercials, they seem to be stuck in the 90s. Give it ten years before they'll be interested in actual sloots.

They are flopping less than average LN or harem adaptations.

Name one slutshit adaptation that didn't flop in the past 2 years, go ahead.

I think it's the beginning of a new phase in anime. Like the LN popularity on last decade for example.
People want pure sluts now because they realized it's sexier this way.

You just posted it.

SAO.

Konosuba

Not slutshit.
Try 3 years ?

Where do you draw the line exactly?

They may be flopping right now, but come a decade, and they'll be looked upon as masterpieces ahead of their time.

By looking up what slut means on the dictionary and then checking which shows were about such characters or about such behavior directly or indirectly.
Or is that too hard for you to do?

That's what they started saying about Reddit:creators after it became an obvious flop. I sense a pattern here.

As if Sup Forums has ever used the dictionary definition.

Every girl that I don't like is a slut but that doesn't mean they're actual sluts since actual sluts are found on shows that I don't bother watching to begin with.
Quit taking shitposts seriously user.

>they seem to be stuck in the 90s.
90s commercials were actually good so japs are smart.

This show is fucking TERRIBLE! A self-insert harem for pussy hungry beta cucks. It's the worst fucking anime of the year.

not slutshit and it should've flopped, probably the worst anime of the year.

10k club bro, stay mad.

>pure maiden disease
Says lot about you than Japan, tbqh.

>I love dicks teehee
>not slutshit

Garbage anime with hentai budget
I hope it fucking flops .

Nico is perfection

Well surprise surprise, it won't. There's enough betas out there to take this bait like and sinker of a self-insert shit.

A joke about dicks? Holy shit call Miyazaki.

That show is so shit it's good though

>**1,366位/**1,329位 (***,254 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/09/27 【Amazon.co.jp限定】はじめてのギャル Blu-ray限定版 第1巻(全巻購入特典:アニメ描き下ろし全巻収納BOX(DTのモーソーあふれる全巻シューノーBOX)」引換シリアルコード付)
Repeat after me: flop

>implying pure maidens joke about dicks
She'll be sucking 3 cocks at once by 16 and you know it.

flop

Flap

>mfw Funimation put Jamie Marchi ONCE AGAIN as one of these roles
>most likely will be script lead too

God fucking damn it, would it have hurt Funimation to fucking hire someone else to voice someone like Yukana? Do we really need that SJW cuntbag injecting political jabs at an audience that's not even watching the show in ANOTHER piece again?

inb4 >dubs

But honestly could they really find NOBODY ELSE to do her?

Fuck.

Renge is a slut for my cock

Perhaps it is not the pure maiden disease that has been cured, but the filthy slut disease that has been acquired.

if were defining slutshit as girls actually having a semblance off realism, the good part of realism that is, then it's probably a direct result of people getting sick of the dense mc and pure heroine shit that plagued the market about 7~ years ago and surrounding years.

while having "sluts" is kind of fun, it's still not going to fix bad writing, but it at least makes them more likeable when talking about dicks isn't considered taboo

holy shit i just realized that maybe this influx is also in part as an attempt to humanize anime girls and make them more like real women so japan will fix its declining birthrate by idealizing romanticism

>no new Yukana art

OH MY GOD JAPAN HATES THIS
IT'S OVER

Yukana IS pure

>>>/plebbit/

No, this is even worse. Now we have assertive sluts+passive MC with even less of an excuse for not fucking the girl.

>dubs