Tfw the Jews don't realize they're waking up the normies because their tactics are played out

tfw the Jews don't realize they're waking up the normies because their tactics are played out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xuZTDGEyiFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

self hatred is the motto of modern politics

If you weren't a dumb faggot, you'd know hat kikes declared war against the entire goy world. What a fucking shock that they would all fight back against a common enemy as one.

based black man tells it as it is!

He's right. It's not just about white genocide, they want 1 single homogenized race of slaves with no history and no past.

> implying it hasn't always been trolls trolling trolls

so they want americans?

This

Yeah no. Blacks benefit evolutionarily from the jew world order.

Are you stupid? jews promote degeneracy in music and exploit the black communities to keep them in perpetual slavery.

Not everyone here is a white nationalist you sperg, but we all share the same enemy as goyim.

youtu.be/xuZTDGEyiFs

Correction....NOBODY HERE is a white nationalist. The White nationalist bullshit would fade away the second JIDF stop making threads.

their tactics are NEARLY played out.

They are running out of countries to invade profitably.

i'm a white nationalist

No you aren't you're JIDF with aussie VPN like 70% of the aussie flags on this board you fucking kike.

that moment when Hitler talks more sense than any politician I've seen over the last 10 years

are you sure?

timestamp with flag or gtfo

>/pol meetup in surrey a few years ago
>didn’t go because I knew it would be poo in loos and chinks
>somebody took a pic and posted it
>all the guys were poo in loos and chinks
Dodged the awkward bullet of being the closest thing to an actual white person (I’m 1/16 native) to the nazi meetup

I would be the whitest person at that table. I wouldn't talk to any of those assholes in real life.

>making me do stuff

Mutt btfo

And here I thought a JIDF was pretending to be a white nationalist. I guess running into a real one is like running into a unicorn,,

i think there was a strawpoll done here last year and it was around 6% wn

>> 160293859

There is nothing wrong with white people wanting their own land.