So several of my friends work a factory job and one of their co-workers (the big dude not to be fucked with) is ex-...

So several of my friends work a factory job and one of their co-workers (the big dude not to be fucked with) is ex- spec ops. That being said, according to my friends, he's a really nice guy, so they all end up getting to hear stories from him.
I ran into a friend who works with him today and according to big dude and what he claims he hears from his military connections, the US has spent the past year preparing for an event unlike anything he'd ever seen and that it was for something big coming. That they had been preparing all types of special programs and technologies. Unfortunately, I only ran into my friend for a brief moment and didn't get all the details (plan on talking to him tomorrow), but one thing he said that caught my attention the most was that this guy claimed to my friend that the US has a special program of genetically engineered super-soldiers that they have been developing. And that these soldiers are 7 TO 9 FEET TALL . Everyone I know that knows him talks about how serious this mf'er is and that he's all business, no bullshit, so who knows. The friend I talked to today is pretty redpilled and defended the hell out of this guy when I told him he seemed to be bullshitting. Saying that this guy was dead serious about his claims and that if I met him I'd be inclined to believe him too.

This isn't a LARP, just thought I'd make a thread to see if anyone had any information to add. I'm 50/50 about the whole thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJwG6Rf-rWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also checked haha. was literally thinking right before "would if I get digits when posting this, increasing the meme magiks legitimacy"

also self bump for curiosity

Sounds like a stolen valor type that's trying to get even more attention.

>a coworker of a friend said something unbelievable
>I better post it online and spam Sup Forums full of my garbage

Please kill yourself

bahahaha u don't have to respond ya fucking cunt, gimme a happening or something interesting to talk about then

any ex-spec ops wouldn't work at a factory
most spec-ops guys aren't big, they're tall and muscular

what i meant by big

Actual spec ops here, hes full of shit.

Their actually 12 feet tall

oh wow man i totally believe u!

My dad works at super soldier

shit,they hiring?

I am familiar with James Mattis' thinking, and claim BS - they ARE 7-9 feet long. 12 feet is their wingspan

Spec ops general here. They also have 2 foot penises for extra rapage

>trump’s first order of business was to make the primarchs
he really is the god emperor

Kys fag

*CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK *

Already 7 feet is too much for a human. After that, there are too many mechanical, muscular, etc complications. As you increase size, the weight goes like a power of 3, but the muscle cross-section goes like a power of 2, so a bigger guy is proportionally weaker and more inefficient than a shorter guy. There is NO point in having bigger soldiers, if anything, shorter soldiers are more efficient.

>More pouches than a 90's comic cover.

How does it feel knowing everyone is watching you talk to yourself?

Suits, they use really really advanced suits now. Though,im sure on some levels genetics are tampered with, its easier to custom create and fit a super soilder suit for them.

>assuming they’re not genetically engineered with gene-seed
>assuming they’re not integrated into mk viii power armor
come on now

>making them bigger targets
HAHAHHA
Enjoy your jew-led death

Can confirm OP

sauce - I'm one of the super soldiers who escaped and now do nothing but tear up aussie poon all day

Willing to answer any questions you cunts have

>7 TO 9 FEET TALL
And how "7 TO 9 FEET TALL" is an advantage in modern warfare?
seems stupid

If you saw a 9 foot tall sick cunt coming towards ya would you surrender?

Protip : yes if you want to live

power armour, thats how

the real question is... what are they fighting?

50% gay / 50% homosexual

imbred sand nigger midgets

theres basically a massive underground olympic games within countries military's.

The country with the highest K/D Ratio wins gold - Hence 9 feet of pure pain

Our dicks remain normal size

tfw

>power armour, thats how
>50cal, boom done.
>explosive, boom done.
At most super soldiers would be around 6'-6'5.
Take the average height of a special forces soldier 5'10, make him 6 around inches taller, make him 75 pounds heavier due to muscle gain.
Fucking Maoris, don't you have dicks to suck? What would you know about the military you cunt.
Real life isn't Fallout 4.

What the military is preparing for is the return of the Annunaki. The Annunaki are upwards of twelve feet tall. They were coming to earth with just a few scouts but are now arriving in groups.
The loud booms being heard around the earth that eminate from the sky are cloaked Annunaki ships that materialize so quicky that the air molecule that are displaced cause the boom sounds. The loud humming also heard are coming from the ships engines. The ships are cloaked but can be detected with infrared.
The Annuanki have infested many areas in Syria. Thats another reason the Russians are there and that was to combat them. A section of Russian Spetnaz encountered a group of Annunaki in a cave there. They were impervious to ballistics. The squad members were all killed with just the squad leader escaping.

The mutant,The Xenos,The Heretic

The truth is that it's all a big LARP. You're LARPing, your buddy is LARPing, the big guy is LARPing, and the the US military and government are LARPing. You're all faggots and should die

I am solid snake and have a solid snake in my pantsu that is 7-9 centimeters tall ask me anything

u Australian m8s always give me a good giggle telling everyone to kill themselves

English teachers bringing the bants

I don’t know shit. But wouldn’t it be more advantageous to be smaller, mobile, and stealthy with superior fire power. I guess in urban warfare when room clearing size and str might help. But I’d rather have a army of tiny drones that can kill people like some demonic locust swarm. I guess giant dudes is kinda neat.

>feel
user, the world has taken that ability from me

i dunno what larping is mate but im no dick licker

No, really, it's true. They speak in coded static, trying to hide the production of some new kind of satellite. There are data files somewhere, but they've got it pretty protected.

no, real life is Fallout 2

Tall soldiers are not an advantage with modern weapons. They are just larger targets.

Kek

Maoris Is scary xDdD

>t. manlet

checking yourself negates the check. also super soldiers aren't 8 feet tall. they have to blend in.

Theyre super, thanks for asking :D

It's possible, Putin did a speech about genetically engineered humans and how they already exists, ultra strong, ultra intelligent, no emotions

youtube.com/watch?v=yJwG6Rf-rWg