Fuck you honkies. We're going back home

And there's nothing you can do to stop us.

Other urls found in this thread:

officialblaxit.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=RU76XJNzf44
change.org/p/we-need-all-the-help-to-make-wakanda-real-in-africa?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No pls don’t.

oh nooo that sucks

Please--OP. You have to stay. I nee-I mean my wife needs her strong black bull.

Africa doesn't have handouts. This will never catch on.

We're taking 1.2 trillion with us. We don't need African handouts.
officialblaxit.org/

Free trips to Africa!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=RU76XJNzf44

We never deserved you. You were just too good for us. I know you'll make a fine ruler once you take your proper place on the throne of a rich and prosperous black nation. Godspeed user, godspeed.

Like, follow, subscribe and share.

Go and be free black man, god speed.

Goodbye!

We never deserved you. You were just too good for us. I know you'll make a fine ruler once you take your proper place on the throne of a rich and prosperous black nation. Godspeed user, godspeed.

well, too bad. want some ship tickets or something?

I’m not a bot or anything. This is just well said. I hope all black brothas will pass it on. 2019 will be black free in America as they all leave us without their superior culture and take it back to Africa to reign over the world. Amen!

they aint gettin shit unless every last one goes.

>Budapest
What the fuck, man

It seems #blaxit has been around for a few years. Safe travels user.

You arnt going anywher. Just like the mexicans, you are here to do the jobs we dont want to and youll do them for wages that we wont work for.
Now get back to your modern day slave position nigger

You're such an important part of our nation. How could you leave us? What will happen to us now?
Oh God why.

>home

>you are here to do the jobs we dont want to
Like robberies and theft? Or do you mean professional welfare queue standing?

You aren't projecting anything are you? Rough day behind the fryers maybe?

Don't forget drug dealing

which unfunny jew is this one again?

>Budapest

Hungarians will tell you to fuck off guaranteed, the other cities are fine but motherfucking Budapest? Really?

Fuck off sub-niggers, we're full. You can crash in Germanistan if you want

>we're full
You can't just sell your neighbors to someone and then decide to opt-out of the warranty

mcdonalds and shit, trashmen, sewage workers.
We make niggers roll around in shit so we dont have to
nope, we just need to rub it in the niggers face that as long as they are in america they will always be slaves

*smacks lips*
Dats rite

Those are the jobs which will be (and partly already are) replaced by automation

neighbours? Ameriniggers are so far removed from actual africans they could be another race. We're starting to get our shit together. we don't need uneducated niggers who think they are superior because they grew up in The USA.

WE

So what du you suggest should be done with them as they're unwanted everywhere, even in their homeland?

African-Americans are the descendants of kings. They will return your dilapidated shithole to greatness.

Based blackman. Wakanda is waiting for you.

Us blacks aren't fooled by this obvious white supremacist campaign.

We aren't going nowhere. We built America from the ground up. This is our country. Ya'll pigskins can go back to caves in Europe tho.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fuck off tyrone, we don't have welfare here so you'regonna have to work for your food

it hurts to have this gem of a nation leave us, but it's the only right course of action after 100 years of slavery :/

imagine the timeline if black Americas actually left in masses to africa and turned into a utopia within 35 years while america burns to the ground and slowly becomes a corporate island

Ameriniggers who are used to getting free shit turning any area they are in into a utopia.... Nice try Detroit.

African-Americans are nation builders unlike you jungle people. See what this user said ?
If they can build America all by themselves, just imagine what they could do for you.

It's actually Chinese colonizing africa tho.

Niggers going home? Yes please.

i suppose we should look at the examples of areas that are predominatly black american for great cities and clean drug-free neighbourhoods...
Hmmm can't seem to find any major examples.
>Perhaps you could provide one coz am just a simple jungle nigger who, while bashing the keyboard. happened to make a full sentence.

>while bashing the keyboard
I hear that if you bash it long enough, eventually something resembling Shakespeare will come out of it.

Answer the fucking question

kjdnwwcgnpjngljkgwnprjvwnrjnxbjbvoljnbxjfvknfk qne gnnfnjnbfmg fgn gnegnkgnnggwew to be or not nrjnegng to bel qr ncrngnthat isthejigjrgrg question nejorbgegbo gjwhg

holy fuck it worked

Rare or ate you proxxy fag? Nevertheless your capital looks far better than any city in Africa.

Kek

>nejorbgegbo
What did you mean by this, leaf?

We try, we struggle and wev'e had our ups and downs, Hell we still have them, but we worked for it. American niggers come here and expect worship, despite the fact that we have made what we have after 50+ years of independence. Black Americans were freed as slave 100+ years ago and all they've got to show for it is Fucking music. I'm a proud Kenyan and i hate Black americans with a passion.

Indians in Kenya are doing pretty well.

Jeez, what would we do without you?

Yes they are. And they think you should poo-in-loo

we were just kidding man

We tried to send you back before. You turned your portion of Africa we gave you into one of the most violent places on Earth, funny how freed American slave enslaved the locals when they arrived too lul.

Don't get POOED

>we're taking 1.2 trillion with us

So you want the welfare checks for all US blacks for the year all in one go?

Still a net gain in the long run

the poos here poo in loo... alot of them prefer living here than in wagon wheel

change.org/p/we-need-all-the-help-to-make-wakanda-real-in-africa?

They're already trying.

niggers obsolete. They'll have to stay in their ghettos without a paycheck and job, business(plantation) owners now reap all of the profits without having to feed the slaves.
Starting to look like they literally dont have a future in america

We need to start pushing a blaxit to Israel. With a slogan like "go back to you true homeland" (black Israelites)

Blacks can kick out those fake kay zar crybabies.

The Amazing Racist..But he seems like a jew to me

we all know its a kike

WUZ

First we need to get them to convince themselves that 'Wakanda' is real

KANGS

>Budapest
Holy kek what the fuck

i really wish all the blacks would go back to fucking africa but they wont because they are too dependent on whitey. I fucking LAUGH every time i see a little niglett dying on unicef adverts. fuck off you cunts.

thanks.

adios Leroy

Take this Rayciss

No no no we need you to make rap songs and show us how to dress! Don't do it

TOP FUCKING KEK

yeah you should all go to wakanda,oh wait they don't accept other niggers but their own

Stop you? Now why would we want to do that?

You have our applause and our approval for taking this course of action.

And while you are at it by all means please take a friend or 1000 with you.

Make Africa Great Again black man

If only there were some sort of final solution to this problem

OH NO!

Perfect, chinese and nigg... I mean KANGZ get along great!

>And there's nothing you can do to stop us.
Take all the coal burners with you, and don't turn off the lights. We have actual work to do the instant you leave....First order is demolishing Baltimore, chicago and St Louis.

DO you know how fucking hard it will be to get that smell out? Do you FUCKING KNOW?

I lived with a nigger for 3 years. That smell never goes away.

But who will steal all the bikes now? Plz don't go.

They'll build a bigger and better Wakanda, with blackjack and hookers.

Calm dow, Dekendrix. White lords made your ancestors build this country. Your lazy great-great-grandfather get his fat ass whipped and did not get paid, while your fat great-great-grandmother worked as penis cleaner.

>blacks have to go back
>everyone knows it’s to Africa
>whites have to go back
>they don’t have anywhere to go

Whiteys btfo.

This has to be satire but it's great. Agree and amplify.

officialblaxit.org/

> BLAXIT BECAUSE
> We're done dying for racists
> We will never be treated fairly

> BLAXIT MEANS
> Reaping the benefits of our efforts
> Taking $1.2 Trillion per year with us

You may have just disproved certain aspects of quantum theory because surely this timeline does not exist.

OH GOD PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!!!

The way Europe exported Marxism, America is going to export Rastafari or whatever the fuck this black movement is called