Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/prsy3/status/889168011080253440
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is he so cute?

>he

user... I

>Sumanai is kill
He'll be back right? Right?

Nasu: (as Takeuchi) "Recently Nasu Kinoko needs to please users or take responsibility. It's been far too long since he had done either. A long time ago he felt free and was doing things with a sense of liberty. Where did the old Nasu Kinoko go?" Hearing those words felt like being stabbed. It's true that I had been putting all my heart into making entertainment.

Suzumura: Sounds like things were heating up in there.

Nasu: People loved Tsukihime and Fate/stay night so much. So many people liked them that I wanted to go on pleasing as many users as possible. I was thinking of it as something that would come naturally. However, one can't continue for long as a creator by thinking that way. If you only focus on pleasing others, you won't be able to please yourself. There's a painful aspect of 'work' too. If that was all there was to it, I'd have gone bankrupt a long time ago. To last as a creator, I think you have to unchain your ego a little bit. Of course, you'll need to balance the need between doing whatever you want and making something that will please your customers (lol).

TOUKO:
>HANDSOME
>BETTER LOOKING
>SAVED RYOUGI
>SAVED MIKIYA
>SAVED PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE IN KNK
>SAVED SHIROU WITH DOLL BODY
>SAVED TOHNO SHIKI WITH GLASSES
>SAVED RIDER WITH GLASSES
>SAVED WILLY WONKA FROM HIS PATHETIC LIFE
>SAVED MAHOYO FROM COMPLETE FAILURE (AND GOT HER SINGLE OFFICIAL FIGURE FROM THE WHOLE VN LOL)

TOUKO - THE GREATEST SISTER AND A TRUE HERO!

Anyone noticed Aoko?

That's right, her existence at this point is completely irrelevant.

>NO TRANSLATION
>NO FIGS
>NO MERCH
>NO ART
>REPLACED IN FGO BY ANOTHER SENSEI (SIC!)

HAHAHA.

I still can't believe he wasted KnK and TM universe like that. Fucking idiot.

Fucking hack, F/SN was a mistake.

>I don't know how the entertainment industry works

OTP

Who wrote this bullshit, this is retarded on levels I have never seen before.

>Everyone yelling their true names
>Berserker of Red completely unchecked by his group
>Berserker of Red already fucking toast
>Stupid ass homunculus plot is boring
>fat master is the biggest fucking retard ever
>Sieg is also a fucking moron and decides something completely asinine for no reason other "muh helping people"
>incoming Jeanne and fuck boy plot no one wants
>Astolfo is grating as fuck
>Masters of Red are nonexistent because one of their servant is fucking around without reason

This is slobby and pure wank from someone who doesn't have a grasp on Fate or any of the material.

Sieg's actions were in line with his character canon, and Spartacus is a trash servant in both stats and NP

Best Berserker is here

Sieg's actions have no buildup, you can't decide to give him motives the very episode he decides to be completely, fucking retarded.There is too much nonsensical bullshit happening at once in this story for any character to make a lick of sense. Why the fuck did they let Berserker of Red go fuck off anyway? Why the fuck is he fucking off by himself? Where the fuck are the Masters of Red?

To be honest, even if the novels flesh out characters far better, and the fight scenes are well redacted, its still a slow, boring read.

The Masters of Red and Berserker of Red thing are all explained and make sense.

Everything involving Sieg, Siegfried and Astolfo is fucking retarded though.

>No buildup.

Except for all the flashbacks of him constantly doing favors for everyone else and deciding fuck that noise for once.

>SAO character design reject
I chuckled.

Just going by this adaption, I doubt it. It is doing a extremely poor job of conveying that any of these characters aren't completely stupid and nonsensical.

I hope so because this is just dumb. Hell I bet the explanation is fucking retarded too.

That all happened this episode, why the fuck didn't they build it up and not just have it all come this episode.

>We will never get a series with Shirou and his Harems kids.

Can a servant even get pregnant? You would assume the kid would be a OP as fuck Mage.

He could have actually left Fate to other writers and perused more passion projects. But instead he decided to pander to waifufags for "entertainment".

user, Rin is the strongest mage in the world if we factor the age in. Shirou aint that bad either

BIG FAT DRAGON BOOBS

I'd imagine they could in their corporal body, but going into their spiritual form would probably abort the baby.

Yeah but aren't servants like pure magic? What happens if you make a kid out of that?

>F/SN was a mistake.
Are you a fucking idiot?

Its a normal kid with servants genes. They might be magic but its not like the dont have a physical form

>Aint bad
>Shirou

Shirou is canonically shit though. Aside from his projection ability, he has no talent for magic. Even UBW Shirou, who knows ubw, is fucked by the severe lack of mana, and relies on someone else lending their magic circuits to use it. Heaven's Feel Shirou is only slightly better as he's getting the mana boost from Archer's arm

Servants are ghosts, so no.
Only ones like Gil who are incarnated can.

Apo and SF are what happens when he lets others take over, and those two are a shit fest.

So
>Rin + Shirou = Kid who can make unlimitied dildos

>Apo and SF are what happens when he lets others take over, and those two are a shit fest.

There are pros and cons to everything but do they even matter? The main story of fate is complete. They're free to shit up new non-canon stories.

>Flashbacks actually happened the episode before.

To be fair Astolfo is supposed to be retarded. The moon burns away his common sense and all that

I like both

>The first homo stuff that 江田 ever does is of Siegfried with a faceless mob master
>it's fucking hot
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I'M IN CHARGE HERE

money makes the world go round

Sumanai

So berserker got done it just like that? What the fuck?

Are you?

Dragon tits are a miracle of the universe

When'll Nasu spill out what the First and Fourth Magics are about?

What are they made of?

One of them is the creation of Saberfaces.

>twitter.com/prsy3/status/889168011080253440
So this is the power of apologetic dragon, not bad.

How did Achilles and Chiron not recognise each other?

He really isn't that bad considering he was a novice in the grail war. He can become a top tier fighting Magé in the future

After the clusterfuck of failure and AIDS that was Grand Order, I had no expectations whatsoever for this to be good and I'm STILL fucking disappointed.

This is one of Charlemagne's 12 paladins

Achilles wasn't able to see him.

There is literally no reason to watch this apart from Mordred being a whore is there?

Broken hopes and dreams.

So Chiron's range is much further than Achilles'?

Astolfo being a whore. Otherwise yes.

Chiron recognised Achilles because Chiron could see him. He says something along the lines of "I know who I'm up against" or whatever.

To be Archer class, you have to see far enough to actually shoot the enemy. I'm pretty sure most of the Archers in Fate have enhanced eyesight.

This entire thing reads like a fanfic written by a literal fifteen-year-old.
How in Christ's name did this piss get approved for production?

The OP is sick.

Yes and even his range is pretty shit compared to other archer like Arjuna, Arash or even Emiya

Isn't Chiron basically archery personified though?

>A discussion between Nasu Kinoko and Takeuchi Takashi on Fate/hollow ataraxia and the Fate franchise that in Fate/complete material V Hollow material, which was released in February 2012.

Nasu: Fate was originally a story I wrote when I was in college. In it the gender of Saber and Shirou were opposite to now, but the essential theme had not been changed, it's the story about legendary heroes and "a boy meets a girl."

Takeuchi: I created it because I just liked it, and I wanted to make something like Tsukihime, but more sophisticated. I changed the character's gender, in order to have them fit in with the gamers today. As a product I do feel like it has grown much more than I expected. Whenever we said that 『Fate』 was over and done with, it would refuse to die. I suppose it’s only natural to love and revere something that you have spent so much time cultivating and being so fulfilled by, and to become so attached to it. I don’t mean to be obsessive, but I do want to treat this with utmost care, as we have done up until this point.

Nasu: At first I'd aimed for CCC to be something that can be enjoyed on its own, even more so with Extra. And that Extra can be enjoyed even more with CCC, like Fate/hollow ataraxia to Fate/stay night. But as I wrote the scenario, I became aware of a desire to state the "answer" of the Fate series, which has been continuing for almost ten years now. After ten years, I finally realized that "this is what I wanted to say with the Fate series." If I'm able to complete this, then there'll no longer be anything left for me to say.

Takeuchi: 『Fate』 is really interesting isn’t it? We have the room to think about new possibilities. We will not make a direct sequel, but we’ll go for anything that seems interesting.

Nasu: The 『Fate』 I want to make now is that one, 『Fate Musou』. (laughs)

No, he's pretty good and many things, but doesn't excel at archery like some other Archers.

Why because the gods god sad when he died and made a constelation out of him? He isn't a very big deal even with the muh Sagitarius stuff

Nasu: Do you think maybe we should get some work done on that Tsukihime remake we announced years ago?

Takeuchi: No, 『Nasu』 I think you should FUCK ME.

We ensnare each other like two mollusks, benthic passion flowing through us like the bucal respiration of a carnivorous squid undulating like a mollusk...

>doesn't even have Clairvoyance

The way Achilles casually dodged that fucking headshot from miles away was awesome.

Now this is the Nasu I know.

Nasu is lazy about actually writing full stories (hasn't done something all by himself since Extra CCC in 2013, and the last non-Fate was Mahoyo), so he gets other authors to milk the franchise thanks to "fans" who are only in it for the Servants.

I'm having fun with FGO, the writing is fun

Kek, nailed it.

Fuck you it's terrible, and everything wrong with modern Fate. Only becomes bearable much later on.

Well back to the Nero event, gotta get those gold coins

THE FUNNIEST PART IS THAT KIRITSUGU SAVED (MAGIC AVALON IMPLANT) AND DEVOTED THE REST OF HIS LIFE TO RAISING A RANDOM KID HE NEVER INTERACTED WITH BEFORE.

FGO is literal cancer. Sure the designs are pretty and all but beyond that, it's just too fucking awful.

I like fate grand order

Did you even fucking watch Zero? It was a literal coping mechanism for how far to shit his idealism went. Also, it's how he was raised, so what's the problem with it?

Same. FGO is a lot of fun, especially the events
Servants messing around doing stupid bullshit is my favorite thing

>Sure the designs are pretty and all

It's just trash with some good Nasu writing wasted on it at the end.

Holy shit. I didn't see this. Holy shit. What the fuck is this and what happened.

FGO haters are faggots that wanted the MC self-insert to be Gary Stu like Shirou but Masters play no role in the story.

But he does dear secondary. It's even a rank higher than EMIYA's and he has limited precog by combining it with his EotM (True).

that is emiya

Emiya alter. He fucking loses it in one timeline apparently.

plot convenience armor + aspull

This is the mind of steel shioru from heavens feel.

Chiron:
>Clairvoyance B+
>EoM: A
Emiya:
>Clairvoyance:C
>EoM:B
>Hawkeye:B+
Emiya has a much better range thanks that Hawkeye is fucking broken, don't you think I didn't realize you just read the wiki.

What have they done to my favourite fucking character oh my god. Even if he loses it completely, they didn't need to make him look absolutely retarded.

Cashgrab mobile game and lack of talent while trying to recycle a beloved character for extra bucks happened.

He's fucking cool nips love him if that makes you feel better

The "reason" for that is he supposedly uses so much mana it turns him black and gold.

...for some reason.

He looks fine i like his pistols

What are the worst things to come out of Grand Order?

Autism is a hell of a thing.
t.siegrager you're trying too hard.

are you a redditard or a malfag?

When do we get best team's adaptation?

Emiya Alter is pretty based
He doesn't die when he is killed

The game itself.

>much better range
>compared to the mentor of Herakles who can shoot from 20 km without Clairvoyance
Nice headcanon there.

Had to look it up, but why would an almost godly being like Arc serve as a mere hero?
That doesn't make any sense, she should be above the grail system.

From worst to least terrible:

Fanbase > the fact that it's Type-Moon's current "main project" > the protagonist > most of the main story > the shittiest designs > the not-shitty but just really bland and lazy designs > the gacha