What happened to Norman whites?

What the fuck is wrong with norman whites, especially Norman white women? Is this really what they care about?

>implying this isn't what every white man and woman wants
i think the real question here is how could you not care about wanting this?

Speak English Jose I don’t understand your question

Why wouldn't I want this?

Because it sounds like something a 17 year old whore wants.

> having a family
> Having a husband
> whore
Yea you liberals are always about as ass backwards as they come you know that?
I mean not only were you just misogynistic, but yea, also ass backwards.
Just because your mom was a whore doesn't mean all wives and mothers are.

This is ok as long as

>husband and kids are white
>one adult is sober to look out for the children

And replace the Nigger Collision World Championship with almost anything else and replace the buffalo chicken dip with chips and queso/salsa

sounds... empowering for women
can't have that
gotta have her childless working a dead end job to pay rent

It sounds far more loving than modern marriages.

>with chips and queso/salsa
You have to go back.

Can’t help it I’m from Texas.

You guys don’t see this as a totally degenerate, shallow, worthless future? Drunk with her numale husband watching niggerball? I guess I’d hope a female’s ideal future would be spending time with her kids, not fucking drunk. My fellow /biz/nessman are more redpilled than you queers, they all said this was a pathetic future. Then again this board is filled with Infowars retards and redditors lmfao.

>numale husband
>wife is drunk
Did we read the same pic? The husband smacked her ass and the friends are the ones getting drunk. She's making dinner for her family and friends while her kids play in the other room.

I guess that's close enough.

ya gonna hav'ta try haddah than that

Aside from the beer pong BS, this all sounds wonderful, and I'm pretty sure I would stick my tounge teeth deep in Hannah's asshole given the opportunity.

If this is how jews see a functional family, then I understand why they keep trying to destroy it. Their sense of wholesomeness is completely warped.

>a loving couple with happy children and close friends enjoying an afternoon together
DELETE THIS

Yeah he patted her on the butt while he refilled his craft beer and walked around with a rounded yo nigs last name on his back lmfao. I can’t believe pol is bluepilled now. All the old guard came over to /biz/, I can see why.

Post a screenshot.

you are trying way to hard to fit in go back to losing money on alt coins you cryptokike

Lmao this faggot is poor and actually is so bluepilled that he wants his wife listing after black men on tv while drunk instead of with her children. Lmfao.

Many white women are drunk retards but wtf is a norman white?

>he thinks that women should be with their children every second of the day
This is why you soyfaggots turned out the way you did. Too much parenting turns kids into total weaklings that need a nanny state to feel safe.

Btw what’s with this gay unfunny soy meme? Cuck was way better, soy? You realize you get bitch tits from your craft beer as well, right?

HOLY FUCK, nigger. No one cares.

I’m heading back to biz gentlemen, it’s clear this board is infested with total newfags. Nigger worshippers, people that say “soyboy” (LOL) instead of just calling someone a fucking faggot, and now people that have never seen the term Norman. Farewell.

>he doesn't know the difference between fat tits and soy tits

>redpilled
>jerks off about numbers assigned to a fictional representation of assets

Having a loving family and being part of a happy, healthy community is the real redpill. Chasing dollars makes you no better than some random thug wanting gold teeth.

This whole thread is either a really poor troll or legitimate autism. Hopefully not both for your sake.

Found the /biz/ thread.

I don't care about your gay terms. You are right about beer and white women being brain dead, but you are also soy munching beta wannabe Jew.

All redpilled men that care about their future are in crypto right now. Everything else you said was true. I can’t belive any man would want a slut attention whore like Hannah, but this thread proved me wrong.

>wtf is a norman white?
Normie.

Again with this racemixing fetish, it's just sad now

All of them are attention whores now. At least she's posting about something resembling a family instead of about getting shitfaced and fucking niggers or supporting SJW causes.

who gives a fuck about this bitch, the content of whats being posted is what matters a loving wife cooking a meal for her family, taking care of the kids, and having healthy friendships is the goal or should be the goal of every white male. and you could replace niggerball with whatever.

>Norman white

So, they are from medieval France?
Weird that they would like such American life styles!

lel

Sounds like a white trash fantasy

savaged

>it's 2028
>your husband comes up and smacks your but as you're unplugging toaster full of poptarts
>you fall down on the floor and assume the fetal position as you've just been raped
>your non-binary friends are all at the STD clinic getting tested and no one is here to help you
>it's gay pride day and your heart is in a scary place right now

guess you'd rather have this future.

At least they're having children.