White or not

You know what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515524/Paedophile-sexually-abused-year-old-girl-given-permission-adopt-child-Sweden.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"white" is a degenerate concept.

Not being white or european at all is a degenerate concept

>You know what to do
Write a post about how Swedistan is fucked?

*post about how Swedistan is fucked and cannot be saved*

Better yet, post about how mushrooms made Sweden great

You are only white if your average height is over 180 aka South Slav Dinarids and Nords the real Proto Europeans

we aren't sl*vs. If you're under 193cm GET GASSED

All Caucasians are white

End of thread.

>finn
>white
pick one you fkn mongoloid

divide and conquor slide thread
nice try achmed

Modern Era? The whole map is mauve.

Hello fellow white men

STOP we are not Black. We know where we came from. I am Italian and Irish and I dont care if I am white or not. I like my nationalism and want to preserve it and welcome other whites to do the same. I feel bad for blacks who dont know thier country of origin. Only through empathy for the black americans can we truly be conscious of the greater psyop. Fuck the term White. I know where I came from.

Truth post actually.
Finns are what every white wishes they were.

This is the first time I’ve seen us called non white. Even on Sup Forums
196 here. 193 manlets should get gassed

I actually don't know a thing about your country, but it's right next to the mediterranean sea and Croatia, so I figured you were the same as them.

Only the UK and Germany are white. Evolved whites, the ones who bear the torch of civilization.

Everyone else is their own thing. Nords, for example, are just nords. Last to be civilized, first to begin throwing civilization into the trash.

I don’t think you can consider Austrians white and not us. Or the other way around. We’re basically the same people. Same goes for northern Croatia.

You're NOT Austrian. Austrians are TINY. We are the heirs of ancient ILLYRIA.

We have nothing in common. You’re an inbred between apes and swines.

t. herzegovinian

something like this

>fake countries

what happened to half of Greece?

>Crete
>shitskin

ohiamlafin

yes

this is the romanian roach in shitaly

Truth

Nobody's white, go home everybody.

trash

Greece is not like france you shitskin

t. Chinaman

>a
Yeah it's worse you fucking 4 foot mongoloid. I'd kill you by spitting on you.

I am a Greek

t. Salty Greek who cant handle not being white.

Greek is the new white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line

Are you on a holiday to get a trap gf iki?

Did the german women bully you?

literal trash you nigger mongrel

>Thailand
>Calling me nigger mongrel

Hahaha

if you pay me a lot of money
you can come and watch me getting sucked by a random german girl at the same day

I am a Greek

Nah, they probably wouldn't notice you since you are 1.65m.

post face and DNA then

hahaha how is your vacation in thailand hans?

>inb4 132 amerimongrel replies

>Greenland
>aryan

have you ever been to turkmany?

do you know those average faces?
make one for my region with people of the last millennia and it will look like me

my shit is more white than paris

>be swiss
>be so white the sun hurts
ever seen the KKK meet at night? shit they even had to hide from the fucking torches.

>Meds slavic

buahahahahaha

We wuz whitez n shit

>mutts talking about whos white and whos not

No, it is a normal concept, all of Europe is part of the white Aryan race.

Weak chin

Holy shit you're ugly
>no jawline
>beaner nose
>awful haircut
>fat
>brown eyes

Just end your life for gods sake

Divide and conquer

he looks very american

m8 youre entire people got slav'd somewhere in the dark ages. before that you god celt'd and roman'd, and afterwards you got turk'd.

MUTT

thats literally your history

we Greeks are pure

The true map of racial Europe.

A Swede made this thread.
A swede.
He may be white, he may have pure blue eyes and blond hair, but he is also living in an aryan country which integrated blacks, turks, and other arabs.
This is the swede whos country integrated the swedish term "hen" in schools, meaning gender neutral. This means that swedish youth can be heavily corrupted by pedophiles. Swedes also have all kinds of pederasty and degeneracy.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515524/Paedophile-sexually-abused-year-old-girl-given-permission-adopt-child-Sweden.html

Pure aryan? More like pure cuck.
Same with germans. Ubermensch race? In the only war you faggots fought, you lost!
Against ''subhuman'' slavs, communists and international partizans.

Whether it is white or black truly makes no difference. A demography may prove a point, like niggers having more crime rates, but it is truly up to the point of the individual.
Lets not forget the main reason why you consider jews, or niggers to be corrupt is because of the government.

Jews example:
Evil subhumans snatching money?
Nazi propaganda for the dumb hans to go to war.
Evil Israeli government, and Jewish bankers, all who go against jews themselves.
Bankers were the ones who gave money to Hitler to restart German economy. Lets not forget that.

Dindu nuffins snatching purses?
American propaganda of racial inequality in the 1800s, and American corrupt politicians creating cesspools in nigger communities, addicting the black man to drugs. Not giving the black man the liberty and not promoting education, but instead giving them food stampz to segregate the blacks even more.

These are just two examples. Imagine what can be said about the rest of the world.

There is no such thing as white/subhuman.
There is such thing called racial movement.

meanwhile in reality

(continuing)

Slavs have music, literature, art, sport and science.
They are the founders of the Soviet Union, an empire which outmatched by a tenfold all countries.
A slavic version of the Reich, which failed miserably because of the idea behind it.

Germans have same as Russians, but think about this for a minute- what is happening now in Germany? Are they being protected by a strong leader who uplifts their economy and separates them from the world, giving opportunities for education and progress like Vladimir Putin?
No! They have Angela Merkel, and they are part of NATO. Now, they can have third gender and homosexuals corrupting them. Ever heard of homosexuality in the third reich? Now they have arabs blowing them up and raping their women.

This is what I'm talking about. Its not about what qualities you have as a nation. Its not about being black or white.
Its about uplifting yourself, your community and your motherland/fatherland into the highest reaches of civilization.

The only notable minorities are albanians and turks, the other are almost non significant when it comes to percentage of the population.

Idk who made this map but he is obviously a retard lel.

"""""""""minorities""""""""""
you are like the "whites" of america

Remember user, the demiurge is a lie. In this, you will find what you seek.

Gypsies/Roma are descendants of an Indian subgroup immigrating and are nomads for hundreds of years.

There are gypsies everywhere in the southern balkans. Most of them live in ghettos, and the racial dominant group usually hate them for not working. Of course.

Macedonia is a country created to divide the land between Greeks, Bulgarians and Yugoslavians. They speak Bulgarian, and believe that their whole country is a descendant of Alexander the Great.

Even though when you go to Macedonia for a culture trip, they tell you in Bulgarian that they speak a completely different language. Talk about hypocritical.

Gypsies are 2% of the population here.
Albanians are only 25% when there are elections or census (they gather all diaspora shiptars for couple days here and then they go back). In realty they are below 20%.
Turks are 5-6%.
The serbian minorities don't mind being called macedonian here so they are pretty much the same as us.
I've never met a person who says that they are bulgarians and my grandparents are from Eastern Macedonia.I know ton of people from there.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot the bosniaks, but idk what's their percentage of the population. They are good people tho, never had any problems with them.

poles and lithuanians are the niggerest slavs in western europe
if finns are white, then algerians are too

didnt read

the whole fight between our countries is completely autistic. obviously Macedonians are a Hellenic people.
Im absolutely sure that many of your people are actual descendants of Macedonians aswell. I've seen some of your people who look "Greek". However many are also quite Slavic/Albanian/Bulgarian looking. I think your country should be split between these countries and the descendants of Macedonia should join us

I-i d-don't want to r-reply to things that do go b-by my n-narrative.

Is it the picture that triggers you or what? Lel

Very funny insulting a country which holds the roots of European civilization, long before any of the Western European countries came to power.

FYROM is again beforementioned, a made-up country.
Your intellect baffles me, because your nation represents groups of MINORITIES.
You are either a Bulgarian, Greek, Albanian, or Serb. Or a mutt of the above.

Your picture portrays a black woman.
If you had intellect higher to that of a house plant, you would know that the artistic structure of the human face and body all originate in Ancient Ellada (Modern Greece).

Even the Germans/Soviets portrayed themselves as having the racial structures/proportions of a greek god.
When you say the word "greek god" what comes to mind? A greek? Or a macedonian mutt?

you can post as many snowflakes as you want

we Greeks know that we are good looking Mediterraneans

How can Germans be pure Aryans if their genotype is more Roman than Aryan.

haplotrash is useless

If we speak bulgarian and we are the same people then why did you occupied us in WW2? Why did my grandfather fought bulgarians, chetniks and albanians in that war?
It doesn't make sense.
Also our languages differ. When I hear someone speaking bulgarian I have the urge to laugh lel. Its like you are making fun of our language

When someone says greek i think of a larping turk.

you are slavic turklets who larp as Greeks and have to share a non country with turklets who think they are Illyrians

Yes because weird theories with no evidence are more useful than scientific proven researches. I choose the truth and science over propaganda and lies.

Macedonians were barbarians who adopted hellenism in 400 B.C. Later conquered the hellenic tribes and conquered the world.

Afterwards the Romans destroyed them and when the Slavs came in 6th century we merged with them.

> However many are also quite Slavic/Albanian/Bulgarian looking. I think your country should be split between these countries and the descendants of Macedonia should join us
We have very diverse looking people. You can find gingers, true blondes, dinarids, meds...at one place.

I thought you didn't read my posts.
Did you have some change of heart or something?

haplotrash maps are as useless as the german meme graphics about race

no they werent you subhuman

i just wrote it once you sneaky slavshit
that guy in your pic looks like half of your non country

The only correct answer.

I apologize for not knowing your history well enough, but our only military involvement in WW2 was in 1944 as partizans against the fascist leading party, killing nazi officers and blowing up public places with them, and in Northern Europe, as part of Red Army.

There is no such case of our boys invading your land or attacking. If your grandfather fought on the nazi side, then he must have fought us.
If not, it is historically impossible that he has fought Bulgarians.

You are our brothers, if not a forgotten part of our nation. During the Ottoman slavery peroid in Bulgaria, we spoke the same language in todays Macedonia!

Your revolutionaries fought for the liberation of Bulgaria, think about that!
What about Gotse Delchev (Гoцe Дeлчeв), a Macedonian revolutionary who fought for the liberation of Bulgaria?

The women on the right, in chains represents your country user.

Its well documented that they were seen as barbarians by the hellenic tribes at the beginning.
Btw don't you have so ladyboys to blow? What are you doing here

they have doric descend
their foundings myths tie them to hellas
and their gods were always greek

All macedonian names have an ancient greek meaning, even makedon itself

>We have very diverse looking people. You can find gingers, true blondes, dinarids, meds...at one place.
a mix of different peoples yeah, thats why i strongly suspect that some of you are actual macedonians

>a powerful Greek state and enemy of Athens was seen as barbarian by Athens

the germ history was similar before they united

cmon brah why you do dis?
I could sittin on lowpros and you drag my shit out like dat

>Chile
>White
>Spain
>Honorary race

What the fuck man?

>There is no such case of our boys invading your land or attacking. If your grandfather fought on the nazi side, then he must have fought us.
>If not, it is historically impossible that he has fought Bulgarians.
Are you seriously THIS deluded to think that you weren't on the fascist/nazi side in WW2?
And you did occupy Macedonia together with Albania(Italy).
My grandfather fought with the communist, he was a Partizan in the "Шecнaeceттa Maкeдoнcкa Hapoднoocлoбoдитeлнa yдapнa бpигaдa".
Your army wasn't welcomed here.

We can be brothers only if you let us be what we want to be. Drop the nazi narrative that we are the exact same people and we can work on a better future between the two countries. I have nothing against normal bulgarians.

Goce Delcev fought for independent Macedonia same as Jane Sandanski (who was officer at the bulgarian army). The went in Bulgaria to get a degree, a job or a passport for Europe(that's where they can spread the word of macedonian identity). Same as today, around 60-80k Macedonians have Bulgarian passports so they can work in Germany, Italy, Switzerland etc...it was no different back then.

Also if we are the same people why didn't the Bulgarian kingdom ever got a proposition for the Macedonians to join them, why did they have to attack(balkan wars, WW2) the "Vardarska" region to make it theirs.
Because the macedonians wanted their own independent country, that's what they fought for for centuries.

In 1870s Gjorgija Pulevski wrote a song about Alexander the Great. How did he know that we were related to him 70years before Tito made us?

I never said we are the direct descendants of he ancient macedonians. There have been too much mixing in this region to ever call someone "pure".
I stand by the statement that we are a mixture of slavs and ancient maces.
We and greece should have shared history when it comes to Alexander the Great.