Should a man use anything in today's pharmacy/cosmetic disposal in order to preserve his looks and just be hyghenic

Should a man use anything in today's pharmacy/cosmetic disposal in order to preserve his looks and just be hyghenic.
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI
youtu.be/sR-upkWp_d0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wright's_Coal_Tar_Soap
thesoapkitchen.co.uk/soap-making-kit-natural-soap-simple
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking shave your balls already, fag

ofc I meant it in terms of masculinity, or is it another femnization trick by jews

Moisturize after showers, UVA+UVB blockers every time you go out, rise your face at least twice a day.

More than that will have negligible return/ not make any real difference. Rest comes down to genetics and diet. Mostly genetics.

Yes. just don’t tell anybody.
t. Girls always complement my “naturally perfect eyebrows,” when in reality I’ve been tweezing em for a decade.
Now only Sup Forums knows.

Use moisturiser and sun cream. My dad looks fifteen years younger than his age solely based on this.

cold morning showers with soap/shampoo, anything else is excessive faggot/narciss tier

Wow, are you that much of a cuck to not now that women age like week old milk, unlike me whom age like a fine wine.

agreed, just wash your balls and youll be fine, were not fucken animals

>shampoo every day
enjoy your hair loss

this shampoo and conditioners are a meme

just wash your hair with cold to lukewarrm water in the shower and you'll be fine

yeah no, some of us don't have little bitch genes to where if we use shampoo, our peach fuzz will start to fall out!

youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI

Just don't buy makeup...
Youth fades, you cannot make it last forever. Nothing wrong with taking care of your body to make it last as long as it can.

> my genes STRONG, I put chemical on HEAD , raaaaaawr!!!!
whatever you say, ameridumb

I don't think shampoo causes hair loss. That said, I'm not wedded to using it. I have gone months without using it, but it just ends up with oils accumulating in my hair and making it look shit. When I use shampoo my hair looks absolutely beautiful and healthy.

If he's ugly, yeah probably

What about shaving my guy? And also there are many kinds of soap. I think it would be worthwhile to figure out the many lies around bathroom supplies.

So why DO you shampoo? Like the smell?

dude i have no clue what you mean by "shit". Just scrub the roots of your scalp with your fingertips to break up the oil.

This desu

I'm almost 40 and still have my hair, but to be honest I use cheap generic shampoos and avoid well known advertised "miracle" shampoos.

I don't my skin is like hardened leather. It keeps me from getting cuts on my face from things like that nigger that attempted to slash it yesterday.

It looks a bit greasy, a irregular, and doesn't fall in the right way. When I shampoo, my hair's natural thickness can be properly displayed, the colour is right and it just looks really healthy, like something out of a hair commercial.

I shampoo cause the ladies love a clean man who will proceed to fucken them 8 ways from Sunday and won't be afraid to get dirty by putting it in their ass!

are you a non-white?
because shampoos were originally invented for dirty farm animals, so obviously dogshit-smelling, glue-hufffin, poojetstralian migrants should obviously use shamp

too lazy to shave with razor and I hate the "clean shaved" feeling
takes me abou 5min to get proper stubble with hair clipper.

Yup same here, simple suave for me. I live a frugal life, I ain't no metrosexual

Ah the chad larp, classic.

top kek!

I'm as white as they come. Light blue eyes, a red beard and light brown hair.

you are only supposed to shampoo twice or 3 times a week at max for healthy hair because it washes out the oils and shit and weakens your hair. not sure about the hair loss thing first i've heard of it.

we got ourselves a ginger boy, whooo!

Exfoliate, cleanse and moisture.

Appearance helps with every aspect of life. More attractive people earn more money and just generally all round have easier lives. Why make your life any harder than it can be... take care of your appearance.

just take lots of vitamin c and get enough protein and your body will produce more than enough collagen to have an extremely healthy glow

Me too but I actually don’t touch them at all they are just perfect.

Makes sense but stubbles do not suit everyone nor are they always appreciated in a professional context. I can't stand the shaving purists with their hard-ons for expensive knives. I just want to know some cheap effective soap to make lather with, and no dumb shaving fetish.

>not taking the narcissus-pill
ywn have to return some video tapes

spoken like a true virgin

>frugal life
that's the way to go, It's all lies anyway, when you ditch the TV and free your mind from advertising, it all looks and feels so surreal and unbelievable.
also this book helps a lot:
"Spent: Sex, Evolution, and Consumer Behavior - by Geoffrey Miller"

Lucky boys—I have scars on both eyebrows, it doesn't matter what I do with them.

Enjoy your vitamin D deficiency, swede.

Actually cold shower are the biggest meme of all, achieving really nothing aside risking getting a cold
When you wake up your body needs to warm up so either tepid or hot shower
When you go to bed on the other hand your body needs to cool down a little so its at that time that you'd benefit from it
Also your hair really don't need shampooing more than once a week, just wash it with clean water
Your face don't need anything either, clean water is the key, If you have a beard you shampoo it alongside your weekly hair routine and there you go

These are adivces from my one hundred years old grandma so don't try to play the smartass with her she's lived 4 times your whole life

Fish oil, fatty fish, eggs, milk, supplements. There are other ways of absorbing Vitamin D besides UV.

I believed the easy vitamin D meme until I actually went and got a blood test, had severe vit D deficiency even though I take fish oil and go outside in the skin-burning strayin' sun for an hour a day.

I use masks like in the gif op, i look about 5years younger than all my friends.

Basically you should all do the American psycho routine

My advise was just a general recommendation which will apply to most normal people. There are no universal solution, and by the sounds of it your Vitamin D deficiency is because of gene impairment or possibly disease which makes you an outlier.

>takes me abou 5min to get proper stubble with hair clipper.
>not using a straight-blade
I shaved off a full-on viking beard the other day in minutes

but WHAT SOAP? I loathe the commercial fetish for shaving.

Half a grandma with minimal receding here, I concur.
Although in truth I might use a bit of moisturiser now n then if I'm wind-chapped/sunburnt from work or whatever.
Clean freakery is the jewiest jew of all.

any soap you fag. Coal tar has minimal gay frogs in it.

Hey, I'm exactly the same, cant explain why the beard is reddish though

no

caring that much about your looks is female behaviour

No there are millions of soaps and shaving creams, all with perfume and other stupid crap added to them. The whole point is to find the simplest and most effective soap and disregard the cosmetic jew.

quite a number of meds have a reddish beard aswell. i always thought i was a varangian rape baby kek

youtu.be/sR-upkWp_d0

I use shampoo two to three times a week and conditioner everyday. And I use a lot of product in my slicked back wavy hair (think Federer and Bateman)

I do TCA chem peels on myself every few months. Works well.

The genes that determine your hair color isn't based on a singular dominant gene, but by many who are fighting for influence. If you have red hair strands it means one of your ancestors had red hair and it was passed forward in your genetic code.

i'd rather keep up my skincare routine than look like a smelly beta neckbeard like
any anti-clean freak posting in this thread.

Most cosmetic products are full of soy.

You know what hat means.

hat
/hat/
noun
noun: hat; plural noun: hats

a shaped covering for the head worn for warmth, as a fashion item, or as part of a uniform.
used to refer to a particular role or occupation of someone who has more than one.
"wearing her scientific hat, she is director of a pharmacology research group"

The weird thing is that I don't recall it always being red, when I was in my teens it was more light brown as my other hair. But with age it seems to have become more red/orange and slightly darker.
For some reason my eyebrows are very light, almost white in colour.

All hair darkens with age to some degree, people with brown eumelanin especially since these genes are not expressed to their potential during developing years.

wash your goddamn ass. no easy way to say this, think of your anus like your nose or mouth, they are constantly wet right? but it's not saliva, it's anal goo and it stinks. not to mention it causes infections, anyone who just wipes with tp is a savage and should be treated as such.

Good thing I don't have to worry about this shit.

Who else /wetwipe-masterrace/ here?

Cold shower just means you’re giving yourself a shock every morning.... very hard on your heart

I shower after I shit if I can, which is usually because I've made them sychronous

Maybe if you're fucking 60

Sounds like a good pussy cat breed.
Actually im the same although my beard turns white at the tips now cause getting old i suppose, eyebrows gotten darker too.

Coal tar soap.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wright's_Coal_Tar_Soap
It is heavily perfumed, but I suffered with Dermatitis for years & it never aggravated it.
Or just go full Fight Club & make your own. I understand it is quite simple to source the ingredients.

If that's the case then how the hell DO one have sufficient vit D-levels?

>full Fight Club
I have been doing that for a while, but it makes you wonder if there are improvements to be made that aren't seen among the commercial perfume crap. Thanks for the tip, that soap certainly sounds like a hassle to make yourself.

454g Olive Pomace Oil
454g Palm Kernel Oil
115g Caustic Soda
thesoapkitchen.co.uk/soap-making-kit-natural-soap-simple

Looks like you're going to have to make your own for pennies user. Make a bucket full & sell it to chicks at flea markets & whatever your car boot sale equivalent is.
A bit of glitter & a twatty ribbon or a few leaves & you'll be making bank in no time.
>Then use the profits to fund terrorism & bring down the Dutch diamond trade.

absolutely