#spermhead #spermgate #dickheadobama

Let’s get this shit trending lads
>Old bread
>

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IKwT6
twitter.com/search?q=obama sperm&src=typd
gab.ai/AriShekelstein/posts/19754257
rebrn.com/re/theres-a-sperm-on-obamas-face-in-that-painting-no-shit-the-artis-4078182/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it already is

It's fake. I wish. By this time tomorrow though Sup Forums may make that happen.

Archive of old thread:

Lots of good pics and analysis of the artists former sperm obsessed work. Worth the read:

archive.is/IKwT6

Get this on The Donald for sure.

I has no reddit. I've sent it to about 6 or 7 news outlets and its picking up steam on twitter:

Nicely done. I saw it on Gab too.

No social media so Have bump

Link?????

Holy shit, today has been a ride

Also last thread was archived.

Operation #Obamaspermhead is official in this thread now.

Why would we benefit from this?

Just wait until tomorrow user.

So we can tell our kids how one night we got bored, and caused so much shit a presidential portrait had to be thrown out.

You are either retarded or a shill.

gab.ai/AriShekelstein/posts/19754257

Bruh the American people deserve to know the dude that painted Obama’s portrait spermed up his forehead lmao

Nice. It's also picking up steam on twitter. And the day is barely begun. Ready to make history lads?

>didn't believe it even if it looked like sperm to my dirty mind
>check old thread
>mfw
i'm fucking dying here holy shit

Spread the good news user. Sup Forums has entered the history books once again.

disney subliminal trickery

bump!

>mfw two of my screenshots are on twitter
This must be how The Beatles felt

Kill yourselves redditniggers

Your doing God's work user. Now let's get this shit on Reddit.

InB4 stupid feud. The prez has cum on his face. This is fucking def com 1.

Sure thing bub. Right after we expose to the world the cum on Obama's face. You tired of winning yet?

lol, it isn't even on reddit you poor paragua

Lefties won't care. They'll probably praise it

This is the big one boys! We finally got him this time! This is bigger than Benghazi or the emails.

Probably a VPN shill. Ignore her.

Now can somebody get this on reddit? I have no account and no idea how to use that site. I assume somebody here could get it going over there.

You don't have to admit it. I know we are all way too cool for that site.

Beautiful.

more sperm art by him

You’re missing the point. The official, going-in-a-museum presidential portrait of 44 has A GIANT SPERM ON HIS FOREHEAD. It’s not about whether it’s good or bad, right or wrong, it’s about the fact that it’s absolutely fucking hilarious.

You're too late. We found the jism's coordinates.

>slavshit hair spikes haha

This is absolutely huge! Push this on twitter! It should be the top trending. He's going down this time.

lol, you can't pull off the mocking exclamation points when you actually are annoyed, shill. When your side can't laugh at a president's portrait having cum painted on face with cum, we're seeing why you're getting obliterated in the humor war.

Once again you’re missing the point, it’s not about taking anybody down, it’s the fact that the whole situation is just a complete fucking meme.

full sized image of that sperm shot

Looks like a vein.

The day will be ours. I'm hoping for drudge, but if we can get Trump to tweet about this I can die happy.

"Artist puts sperm in paintings! Very un-presidential! Many such cases!"

and another just filled with sperm in the background.

Yeah the shills have lost this one buddy. You are not going to convince anyone that the semen obsessed artist drew a "vein" that doesn't exist on his real face that happens to look exactly like sperm.

Sad!!!!!

Benefit?
Who the fuck needs that?

Yes the gigantic sperm shaped completely non-existant IRL vein that he had 0 reason to make up for this painting

of course he fucking HATES whitey too.

Yes, still looks like a Vein sorry dude haha

>challenging

Looks bretty spurm free to meeeeeee

awoololi.jpg

Seriously, keep up your shilling. I'm fucking loving it. I hope my grandfather raped the shit out of your kike grandmother at Auschwitz.

I give the guy this, he's got skill, just no taste.
I'd love to see him paint a few scenes from Hamilton.

Fucking wew lad

you mean the chinaman who paints it for him has "skill"

explain

>I give the guy this, he's got skill
What guy specifically ? you do know the black guy doesn't paint these himself right ? He hires Chinese painters to do them then he markets them.

You’re joking right? Barring the fact that said vein doesn’t exist anyway, what vein has a gigantic fucking lump at the end unless maybe you’re having a fucking aneurysm from arguing with a retard like you.

The guy hid a dick in this painting, some other user in the previous thread pointed it out.

Where’s the fucking Russians when you need’em

i'm not seeing it. i think you guys are just dick hungry.

He doesn’t hide dicks he hides little spermies

its pretty obvious, its a bit like this

Dude there is still some shilling, though most gave up. When I first posted this about a third of the posts where "nothing to see here."

Shows how infected this board is. And also shows there is not a fucking thing they can do about it. #Spermgate is happening.

>i'm not seeing it.

He paints sperm swimmers in his paintings with semen and painted a sperm on Obama's face. You're going to have to shill better than simply saying, "i'm not seeing it u guys are just gay."

nah, coincidences imo.

yes, i've seen the sperm. they are obvious. the dicks not so much.

Actually I didn't really see it until that pic you just showed. But really this thread is about sperm on Obama's face. Let's get this viral.

OK boys I'm getting BTFO by captcha's. The last one made me go through 8.

I'm hitting the hey. Don't let this thread die and spread the word everyway you can. Get in touch with news sites and spread on social media.

Ignore the shills and don't let the ((((media)))) bury this. Sup Forums will carry this day.

Shadilay brothers.

That's either sperm or a bird shat on his head.

There’s not a single image on the internet that could convey they laugh I just had at that, fucking gold mate.

Found the reddit:

rebrn.com/re/theres-a-sperm-on-obamas-face-in-that-painting-no-shit-the-artis-4078182/

So upvote or however the fuck reddit works. They are already saying its gonna be front page news by tomorrow.

OMG get Elon Musk to go get my sides out of orbit.

>rebrn.com/re/theres-a-sperm-on-obamas-face-in-that-painting-no-shit-the-artis-4078182/

OK that is not even reddit sorry I am fucking retarded.

1 downboat 4 u

Dickhead spunkhead

Where does Trump really stand on communism?

Hey memeflag shill bot. In this thread we talk about the sperm on Obama's head.

on it's nuts

Eat shit

He didnt dodge the latest shot of Michael

You retards clearly have autism.

It's a fucking vein and we all have them on our heads.

They're more noticeable on Obama because he's not a fucking lardass like you'll are.

You have better chances derailing thread by joining that "communism" post.

>vein
>being this retarded
unironically kys

How about you lick that cum off Obama's face.

Keep shilling. I'm fucking loving it. Sup Forums strikes again.

You clearly A) just felt the unresistable urge to come in here and be the faggot you are. Or B) a shill.

The sun is rising on what will be a glorious day. Sup Forums we are doing God's work.

>What guy specifically ? you do know the black guy doesn't paint these himself right ? He hires Chinese painters to do them then he markets them.

I didn't know that. Got more info?

Point?

It’s been well documented that he’s known for hiding sperm in his art