>SoS T-Rex/Egypt FM Shoukr statements 2/12/18
youtu.be/7YyH81hGKes
>UN Amb Haley @UNSC meeting on Congo 2/12/18
youtu.be/8NV_Ivbtq-0
>OMB Dir Mulvaney Budget Briefing 2/12/18
c-span.org/video/?441100-101/
>Pentagon Budget Briefing 2/12/18
c-span.org/video/?441107-1/
>StateDep 2019 Budget Presser (Heather, DepSec Sullivan, USAID Admin Green) 2/12/18
youtu.be/zp-1l4xe9Ng
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 2/12/18
youtu.be/eYShh3EGtFc
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in-flight briefing 2/11/18
c-span.org/video/?441045-1/
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #46 2/11/18
youtu.be/qaD1c3CVeLQ
>WH Video: VP Pence in SoKo 2/11/18
youtu.be/P8wit43BewI
>WH Video: VP Pence @Olympics 2/11/18
youtu.be/5UIxqvw9gL4
>StateDep US Engagement in West Hemisphere (Heather, DepSec Palmieri) 2/10/18
youtu.be/_VIO7wbdwuk
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Trump Intl hotel 2/10/18
youtu.be/H0GvRol2WMM
>Pres Trump tells a /comfy/ story 2/9/18
youtu.be/nvs6csqievI
>VP Pence interview on NBC on noko 2/9/18
youtu.be/0wt70DoM2u8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6c_IcnnUzQw
dhs.gov/news/2018/02/12/dhs-statement-nbc-news-coverage-election-hacking
floridapolitics.com/archives/256043-final-poll-hd-72-special-election-shows-upset-making-not
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Nervous now

McWoooo!

>that OP pic
DISGUSTING

>vein

That's one of those worms from The Strain

Goddamn Chelsea is an ugly broad.

Is McCain packing heat between his legs?

Posting so Redditors know what everyone else here thinks of you.

#MoneyShot

Packing heat on top of his head

what the FUCK

Fucking hell

>pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=6c_IcnnUzQw

Is it a parasite??

stop not awooing

OBAMA HAS SPERM ON HIS HEAD
>OBAMA HAS SPERM ON HIS HEAD
OBAMA HAS SPERM ON HIS HEAD

artist commisioned by obama not only hates white but sneaks spunk into his art.

wat

BURN IT

her skin suit is coming undone

also for the redditors

he hand picked this artist. any mainstream outlet that says otherwise is a LIAR!

AWOO!

To those of you who are interested, go to the /r/entrepreneur sub and look for a post called this “This sub has gone to shit.” In there, you will find a guy who talks about how he made it as a writer selling fiction on Amazon. He makes 6 figures. He even provided a link that takes you to a 50000 word post on how to break into the business. His username is something like /u/thewritingchair or something like that. According to him, any genre is doable but romance has the most potential.

Obama can't even pick a somewhat normal painter, wow!

>Should we fund extra turbo zionist or regular turbo zionist?

RELEASE THE FUCKING UFO FILES!!!!

Goddammit, user. I...
>Fuck

>regular turbo zionist
you mean hitler? havaara plan?

> Ron Johnson outperformed Trump and Trump won by a tiny margin in Wisconsin.
That's true but the GOP only started funding his campaign (as he says himself in his victory speech) very late at the race. They only did that after it b came clear there was a real possibility of victory there, in great part because of the Trump campaign flirt with that state and the neighbor MI.

I doubt that in any scenario Hillary wins the presidency (meaning white non college educated working class didn't turnout in the amazing large number they did) WI, MI, PA or even FL go red and, if that happens, both Ron and Pat are toast.

> 49 seats can't get rid of the filibuster
A Hillary timeline has Wi and PA senate seats going blue and a Tim Kaine VP for tie breaks.

> and even if you had Republicans crossing over I'm certain (or rather, tickled by the possibility) that Bernie would vote with the Republicans on some issues only for the sake of fucking with Hillary.
Bernie endorsed Hillary even if there was written evidence of the party screwing him to favour her. He's a spineless weasel

Looks like pic related wants to fuck his Mom.
Maybe forgive her for not loving you so you can move on?

DHS blows NBC "muh russian hackers" narrative out of the water
dhs.gov/news/2018/02/12/dhs-statement-nbc-news-coverage-election-hacking

>“Recent NBC reporting has misrepresented facts and confused the public with regard to Department of Homeland Security and state and local government efforts to combat election hacking. First off, let me be clear: we have no evidence – old or new - that any votes in the 2016 elections were manipulated by Russian hackers. NBC News continues to falsely report my recent comments on attempted election hacking – which clearly mirror my testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee last summer – as some kind of “breaking news,” incorrectly claiming a shift in the administration’s position on cyber threats.

Do we have a new /our girl/ in the DHS?

what the fuck did i just see and how the hell am i supposed to jerk off to it?

And no one will cover this

>filename
My dude does love the slant eye broads.

Nice deflection moron.

Even afters he is a year gone, and barely in the public eye... he continues his destuction of the Democrat party.
>This timeline
The man is a fucking genius of wreckage.
>Thank you Hussein!

I'm not clicking that shit

You think he feels it yet?
>The curse closing in?

What, are you my mother?

You will, or it'll crawl inside you in your sleep tonight.

GUYS, May I Have Your Attention Please:

4 special elections TODAY, Feb. 13

James Buchanan, FL HD72 (a critical seat)
John Lahood, GA HD175
Casey Murdock, OK SD27
David Holt, Oklahoma City‘s mayoral seat

We made gains in Minnesota & now it's time to win these races TODAY.

Dammit user

important.
sad but true. all journalists are hacks and propagandists and should be bound in chains, sailed into the pacific, and have the ship that sent them there scuttled bemeath their feet.

if you dont like hitler you arent allowed here kiddo

what a fall from grace

i think joeposting protects joe from the curse. it's the only explanation for how he's mostly unaffected

AWOO!

Goodnight all! Remember to laugh at that methhead sheepshagger every time he posts!

We aren't talking about Hitler mate, we are talking about Trump the turbo zionist.

I am in dith-belief at your id

> Do we have a new /our girl/ in the DHS?
And in the Department of Education was well. The war has many fronts and many generals and Devos is a MVP among them

Same reason why McCain is still alive, McKiwi keeps giving him energy

Are we sure this isn't out of context and he was saying it in a negative light?

If he isn't, then all the worst things said about him are true.

Why do killers drive Broncos?

Im pretty sure Ted Bundy drove one too

nn

i keep twlling you assholes to let that stale shit tier meme just die already. you have offered him protection keeping the meme alive. have you learned nothing of ccn's coverage of trump?

Damn nature, you scary.

>supercuck
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Bye cuck

oh right trump the turbo zionist
the turbo zionist trump that got
no jewish money
no jewish votes
and all jew owned material is now 24/7 anti trump
that turbo zionist? yeah what about him? did he touch the wall again?

Is that sperm, too?

Joe is in a weird spot, his former friend is now President of the United States and has openly attacked him and called his now-wife/co-host dumb as a rock, neurotic, crazy and bleeding from her face.

Morning Joe was the first show to get a sit down (after his campaign started) with Trump and it has come down to this.

>funding it late in the game

Seems like this suggests Johnson had a pretty good chance of winning even without the party's full and undivided backing. Your scenarios seem to overly assume that everything goes swimmingly for Hillary in the event she wins.

I think it was more of a defeatist rant than a glowin endorsement

Bannon is pretty pessimistic

>tfw when you will never breed a sweetheart aryan woman

Joe hates Mika too

She's gonna get the Lincoln soon

SAUCE ME UP user

I THINK I KNOW SAUCE BUT AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can see it.

The ironic thing is that Bannon is objectively wrong. Anti-Patriarchy can't win, if they do, theyll be taken over by Islam.

>we made gains in Minnesota

And yet for the next several weeks we'll be subjected to "Republicans lost a State Senate election in Minnesota, Trump is fucked!" shilling regardless. It's all so tiresome.

plenty of "leg room" in the back

Jesus, Alex.
>that'll sell some remedy
(I want to travel with AJ through the backroads and boomtowns of the Antebellum West hawking snake oil and magnetic amulets from the back of a rickety wagon).

INTERLINKED

but i love morning joe

I'll call my buddy in Florida and my family in georgia

here is the context, which doesn't really help since Bannon just sounds unhinged. Bannon isn't really defending the movement more than just thinking it's the biggest shift in politics in human history (his interpretation)

>”It's a Cromwell moment!" Bannon is quoted as nearly shouting, referring to the 17th century political leader often characterized as a fanatical dictator. "It's even more powerful than populism. It's deeper. It's primal. It's elemental. The long black dresses and all that -- this is the Puritans! It's anti-patriarchy.”

>Bannon watched Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as he was watching Oprah Winfrey on stage delivering a politically-charged speech. "He's ruined his career. If you rolled out a guillotine, they'd chop off every set of balls in the room."

>"The anti-patriarchy movement is going to undo ten thousand years of recorded history. You watch. The time has come. Women are gonna take charge of society, and they couldn't juxtapose a better villain than Trump. He is the patriarch. This" -- the Golden Globe Awards -- "is a definitional moment in the culture. It'll never be the same going forward."

oh lord, please let this happen. this timeline makes it actually seem possible.

How about I stick you in the back of a rickety wagon?

This is cruel. Donkeys need a variety of grains and grasses for good vascular health. Somebody get that beast some barley and clover!

But it's Joe's fault anyway.

>be friendly to Trump in 2015
>suddenly winter 2016
>Joe starts shitting on Trump without end because the higher-ups ordered him to do so and Joe apparently has no loyalty or morals
>eventually Trump has enough of it and begins shittalking him

Joe brought it on himself

*For those

Florida race will take a lot of turnout because polls are showing an upset in the making [1]

> The latest poll indicates that an upset is in the making — if Good beating Buchanan can be viewed as an upset.
> However, the race remains very close and the Republicans could pull it out with a strong turnout on Election Day.
> St. Pete Polls has Good at 48 percent, Buchanan 45 percent, with Foxall taking 4 percent and “unsure” coming in at 3 percent.
> That’s a six-point swing for Good since January 24, when Buchanan led her 49 to 46 percent.
> Diving into those numbers, it gets interesting. Good is crushing Buchanan among those who say they have already voted, 57 to 39 percent, but the opposite is true among those who say they plan to vote, with Buchanan leading that cohort 53 to 38 percent.
> Fifty-three percent of voters say they’ve already voted, while 47 percent said they still planned to vote.

It will all boil down on Election Day enthusiasm. God speed Florida Man, you sods from Sarasota better get off tie butts and vote.

[1] floridapolitics.com/archives/256043-final-poll-hd-72-special-election-shows-upset-making-not

He does sound unhinged, Jesus Christ.

> The Golden Globe Awards with shitty ratings are going to change society forevr!!!1

This is what causes Bannon's downfall. He kneejerks and does and says stupid shit that undermines his ideas.

>used to be on good terms with trump, would call him and he'd come on the show just so he could harass mika
good times, that silly old sexual predator haha

I want to see Sec. Elaine Chao keeping our transportation safe with a warband out of something like Mad Max.