How do we deal with and shame coalburners effectively and make women come to our side?

Coal burning and race mixing is rampant in society I see it alot in public and it makes me want to vomit. What should we do to encourage our women to not race mix or coal burn. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5-wJ0pANijY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where is that pic from

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

translation: niggers are getting pussy and im getting none WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. nu/pol/ is a fucking disgrace

I already told you: shame the men who take them, the woman cannot be redeemed, defiled forever etc.

Be straight forward in your disapproval, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

Good post.

stop being beta manchildren who hide behind meme flags and they will have something to respect

This.
You also have to become a desirable partner in women's eyes, so that they know not to fuck niggers to get top notch males.
There is no point complaining about niggers taking the trash of our race, if you are undesirable

As soon as saw these autists circle-jerking over the biggest retard swedecuck retard on youtube, I knew Sup Forums would never be the same.

Fuck off meme flag. Go shill somewhere else

So Lauren Rose is the next shill target? I've been seeing this same thread over and over today

shame both of them

This is a shill thread. sage and move on.

oh boy another "discredit this e-celeb" thread
sage

>''b.....but muh white women''
First of all, you dont own white women. They can fuck whoever they fucking please to fuck, and you can't do shit about that.
Secondly, if you change your sick sexist and arcist attitude, your shitty life wouldn't be that horrible and you might even get a qt white girl.

youtu.be/5-wJ0pANijY

At about 2:03 she says there won’t be any coal in her stocking. Reminder that this came out around the time worst Lauren confirmed to be a niggerlover herself.

the sad thing about this post is tons of people would post this unironically

Holy shit this video

Literally a young, qt, female version of us.

literally average af

>santa is real
>santa isreal
>santa israel
jew confirmed

>make women come to our side?
by stopping blaming them for everything. i mean i know they are to blame for everything. but if you want to win them for your cause you should stop that. you can blame them AFTER they are submissive.

t. virgin

Nothing heals faster than corrective rape

Fuck off, she’s pure and cute

>pure
>women
ok

>virgin
>not pure
Not everyone is like little Heidi who likes to suck off Mohamed

She's such a cutie π with her nerdy ways.

Definitely the best Lauren