Can you relate, Sup Forums?

Can you relate, Sup Forums?

I can, but I'm not quite as autistic as Yun.

>Yun
>pic of Hifumi
You alright, user?

no I'm autistic but can still make it through this type of interaction easily

No. I meant Hifumi. Maybe the storeperson's hair confused me.
I'm going to bed now.

f ;_;

Seconded.

No because i havent bought a single piece of cloth from a retail store in like 10 years. I only order from mrporter, okini, luisaviaroma, matchesfashion etc. If youre european there isnt a single reason to ever buy at a retail store.

I have the exact opposite problem, When I need help I have a hard time asking the sales person because I dont know how to start conversions.

Being asked this by a storeperson is like a low-level existential horror to me. Like, your automatic response is to send them away, denying them their purpose, all the while you could probably have used their help, since there's simply no situation where the help of another person isn't useful to you, so why are they such a terrifying presence? I even get this if the silently just watch waiting for me to come to them after having made a choice.

This too.

I suppose it's just a fear of attention and judgement somehow, but it's a fucking unintuitive one.

It's even worse when you don't end up buying anything. You feel like if you gave them hope for a sale and then crushed it. Even worse when it's a place you can tell is handled by the owner instead of employees.

I wish I was autistic as Yun, but I'm Hifumi autistic.

Maybe she can't handle that but she was able to ask Aoba out

>"Excuse me, is there any 'x' in this store?"
It's that simple.
Worry not, I sometimes forget to say this and awkwardly leave the place when being asked by sales person.

I want to marry this cute autist.

The only problem I have is when I'm window shopping. Even when I'm actually there to buy something specific I usually like to see everything in the store so it's uncomfortable when they approach me and I just want to look. Not that they're wrong, though.

How do you guys deal with the constant urge to hug, stroke, or pet Aoba while watching this show? It's really inconvenient, I have a touch screen monitor so every time my hand is subconsciously drawn towards the screen to (gently) pat Aoba it either pauses or minimizes the video. I could write a long list of the things I'd like to do to Aoba (non-sexual).

A bit late to that.

I wish she wouldve said no, fucking bullshit unrealistic show.

All girls are cruel bitches that just want to hurt you, and climb up the pecking order. Fucking whores
I hate women

I'd rather do that with Hifumi.

Same.

>Thinking 2D = 3D
Your first mistake friend.

Aoba is a sadist, user. She strings Hifumi along so that she can break her heart. There's actually a story arc later in the manga that confirms this.

Post page(s)

[citation needed]

Haha, nice blog post, I'll be sure to like and subscribe.

>ywm be used and abused by aoba for her own satisfaction

I'm running low on reasons to live and you're not fucking helping user.

Aoba reminds me a lot of my older sister, user.

If your older sister were a cartoon I would fuck her.

You can always be turned down by Aoba in the New Game dating sim, user. The Aoba route is the only one that has nothing but Bad Ends, where you get friendzoned in all of them. (There's a fake Good ending where Aoba leads you on for a while and makes you think she's going to date you, but then you overhear her telling the girls at Eagle Jump that she's just playing with you for a thrill.)

Shared, Liked, Subscribed, Followed on instagram! #yolo

Why do redditors respond to really obvious bait?
>inb4 you try to damage control
Go back.

You still can't fuck Aoba.

Considering the game has you playing AS Aoba, dating her would be rather difficult.

Quads of truth