Euro

Friendly reminder that leaving the €uro (currency) is retarded and would lead to the downfall and bankrupt of any nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testudo_formation
casapounditalia.org/p/il-simbolo.html
youtube.com/watch?v=X7le5GPJpbE
usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you even become a shill this retarded? You also forgot your meme flag.

>You also forgot your meme flag.
I don't need to hide like a kike

Any country using the Euro is destined for trouble in the long term.

you gonna get anal raped in 2019 by Brexit.

Hope you enjoyed your Nigel Farage memes.

Well that just means that you're doing this ForFree. Shouldn't you go back?

lol, as if you weren't already bankrupt under the euro.
nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/italy
moron

go back where?

I'm a proud nationalist and right wing kike hater, I just understand economics.

You seem to be on the verge of bankruptcy even without leaving. The eurozone is already doomed with countries like Italy, Spain and Greece. The first to leave may face the full wrath of the EU bureaucrats, but it's only a matter of time when the whole shitshow ends for all of us anyway.

No you don't understand economics or you wouldn't be spewing such bullshit without making a single argument.

>Hope you enjoyed your Nigel Farage memes.
Stop hanging around Reddit and generic Sup Forums mongoloids. The only people sharing Nigel Farage memes are also frogposting in 2018.

And Americans.

>The Euro is a trap that if you try to leave you die
Sounds like the Euro is no good.

I never said it was good, just that leaving is not a sane option

You don't understand economics and you are lying about your beliefs. Go back you fucking idiot.

So you are suggesting any country using the Euro is trapped forever? Looks like it is time to crash the Euro with no survivors.

>pro (((EU)))
>nationalist
you're a traitor, that's what you are

>>So you are suggesting any country using the Euro is trapped forever?

Indeed.
Also fuck off with that pic, this is Roma
Roma is fascist

>Nationalist
>I just understand economics.
Monetary Policy set at Brussels
You're not Nationalist or you don't understand economics

>fuck off with that pic
Stop being rude to your replacements.

fuck off La creatura

Fuck off racist bigot. You are being replaced.

only one nation will bankrupt...and we don't even recognize that as nation.

If Greece had had the balls to put two fingers up and leave in 2011 they would be well on the way to being healthy sovereign nation.

>According to [Benjamin Cohen, Economics professors], as long as we have a political system that relies on state sovereignty, we're going to live with an imperfect monetary system, and the best we can hope for is international institutions that can help smooth some of the rough edges.
You too can become a sovereign IMF with this ONE simple trick!

whats the story behind the turtle symbol?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testudo_formation

>in the Roman formation called Testudo the army of Rome demonstrated its greatness conquering the then known world, demonstrating that the force when it arises from a vertical order and from a hierarchical principle is destined to dominate the barbarities, even if in smaller numbers.

casapounditalia.org/p/il-simbolo.html

>Back where

Back to Sup Forums frocio.

he should be scared. He is about to lose his job, and he will have to compete with the pesty goyim now that the jew job carousel is making its last laps before it shuts down. IMF must be the most blatant, out in the open redistributor of wealth. Why does this organization still exists is beyond me...oh wait

>using communist symbols without reason

if anything, the EU is mostly social democratic.

>doing just fine with our own currency
>get euro
>exchange rate was 1 Euro : 3,45 LTL
>prices went to 1 LTL : 1 Euro

T-thanks.

Leaving a currency in general is much more complicated than joining it.
But you won't seriously tell us that joining the Euro is a good idea, do you?

we had change at 1 = 1936.27
so roughly 2k
next day prices were normalized on "1k" (basically prices doubled)

My OP doesn't say euro is perfect, it says leaving NOW is retarded and will be punished by (((markets)))

What's most amazing to me is the shameless chutzpah involved in dismissing "state sovereignty" in favor of getting "international institutions" (lol, there is only one you liar) to "advise" (force) their usury fiat on everyone. He simply takes his work and that of the IMF as complete truth and benevolence, even while admitting to being aware of how it affects the entire planet. Can you even imagine the power trip he must be on? Boggles the mind.

who did you vote for during the elections for the EU parliment?

oh wait you cant, communism

Can you just shut the fuck up and fuck off back to the leftist barn you came from? We're trying to save your retarded bait thread with some actual discussion.

Grow some balls Mario and leave.

So there is a uprising in Italy since that guy went all Compton on the refugees?

>who did you vote for during the elections for the EU parliment?
>
>oh wait you cant, communism

we held regular elections for EU parliament what are you talking about?

>So there is a uprising in Italy since that guy went all Compton on the refugees?

yes even leftists are going "I'm not racist but..."
the fire rises

like always these statists forget the most important factor in politics. The People. i have yet to meet someone who does not at least doubt the agenda of the eu. they are failing on every level. yet they portray them self as an organ that is powerful and prosperous, while they lose support on a daily basis. no matter how many pic related they slap on buildings.

Trade union my ass.

No you don't. Claiming that changing currencies leads to bankruptcy is something not even 90 years old casalinghe that only watch Barbara d'Urso believe

Yeah but it's in their nature to never admit error and never back down until their world burns down around them and they're kicked out of yet another civilization. They will cry racism and bigotry at all the goyim who fail to appreciate their benevolent overlords. Remember, the EU isn't just an institution, it's an Idea™. Without it, wars will return!

Meme money

do you realize "made in italy" will die abroad if we have to import/export with a monopoly money?

that's like 60% of our GDP

> Removing the cancer will hurt, so don't do it.

good for you. hope it turns out into a full blown conflict. might just tank my car full and come see the shit show.

>lead to the downfall and bankrupt of any nation
stupid pasta nigger what are you on about?

It's better to leave before Romania and Bulgaria have adopted the Euro than after it.

wait for March 5.

Right wing coalition is projected to win.
ACTUAL fascists may break 3% and enter parliament.

Best thing is they even advertise themselves nowadays, plain and simple. With the money they took from us.

Mate there is not a single economic or political theory that says your or any country will go bankrupt if they control their own currency. You are literally memeing about media lies that you don't understand. Well of course in reality you're just a lying shill but whatever.

Daily Reminder the Euro encouraged a period of rapid inflation and as a result crippled my country in debt. Fiscal unity over a disparate group with goals that are not aligned was never going to go well.

same shit

Do you realize that "monopoly money" aka devalued currency would only benefit made in italy exports? Do you even understand the simple correlation between price and demand?

>economic or political theory
I'll stick to facts and math.

>monopoly money
That's the euro right there. Having a nationally owned money allows you to relate to actual valuables (that's called intrinsic value) and most importantly, NO DEBT since the government makes it's OWN money (you don't led to yourself).
That's the fucking basics of property.
Euro is borrowed money that is printed all day long with no intrinsic value.
Basically the dollar with a different name, even their exchange rates are keeping up with each other.
God damn how can you be so retarded? You don't even push forward a single argument.

Fuck the euro, fuck the EU, fuck Juncker and the rest of his band of sanctimonious wankers

I hope it all comes crashing down. Brexit was just the beginning.

>Italian giving economic policy advice

You can't go bankrupt if you have no money.

>no debt

Italy has like 30000000 billions in debt
let's say they wipe it off tomorrow (i.e. it's gone, not paid)

who do you think is gonna be so stupid to buy the next State Bunds?
In fake money too?

no you vote on the parties of your country, that does not mean you get to vote the ones you want into places of power. the eu does not bother with normal people and their demands. they get to decide who gets what position, not you or me.

youtube.com/watch?v=X7le5GPJpbE

now think of what you want about N. Farage. but take note of the parliament when he mentions democratic outcome. this is not a democratic, or even republic organization. but a full blown communistic platform that needs to be eradicated before it is to late

The Euro is an invention by the kike globalist scum. Shilling for it makes you what?

Voted UKIP at last 2 EU parliamentry elections.

Think you're meaning the council

>>no you vote on the parties of your country, that does not mean you get to vote the ones you want into places of power. the eu does not bother with normal people and their demands. they get to decide who gets what position, not you or me.

it's called representative democracy.

you want direct democracy, which is retarded since people are.

who do you think is gonna be so stupid to buy the next State Bunds?
In fake money too?
But that's your problem you goddamn moron. If your state was healthy you wouldn't have to sell bunds and your money wouldn't be fake (like the euro).

ffsffsfsfsffs

That's how your industry got destroyed , because € doesn't help your exportation ...

Look over the exportation sell since you are in the €.
It's the same shit in france , it only profited to kraut export... and their big multinational.

>If your state was healthy you wouldn't have to sell bunds and your money wouldn't be fake

every state has too, including France, USA, etc.

You think that prior to the Euro, the Italian state issued money to itself and was therefore never in debt? Thats not how money has worked since the 1800's probably earlier.

As a general pulse look how fucked we are ......

Nice thread you got here, shill to the Germans.

Everything beginning with 'euro" these days.

he's french so probably black

you can't expect much

Fuck you shill cancer, kys

Smug and retarded, can't write a post without snark, what a surprise! Go suck Keynes' dick somewhere else you traitor.

>Without it, wars will return!
it is not a war if you do not defend yourself. i wish these terrorists would focus on their enemy, instead of us. you can bet your ass that the terrorist question will be dealt with swiftly if they would target an eu member.

He's talking about the president of the actual decision makers in the EU, junker for instance, he wasn't elected by the people he was appointed.

So because everyone does it that means it's right?
Turns out all these countries, including yours, are indebted to over 100% of their GDP too (france is nearly there).

There's a difference between oneself and (((oneself))). Private banks passing as state banks are just one of the numerous frauds of the economy. The only thing that changed since then is that these banks stopped pretending their were state owned.
State banks are the solution, if they are actually state owned, not kike owned (say rotschild for instance).

You haven't made a single argument as to why it would collapse our trade or economy.
If he's black he's still more informed than you are my dude

>Mate there is not a single economic or political theory that says your or any country will go bankrupt if they control their own currency
we can not trade, or do business without the eu. i am so sick of this narrative. great products make great sales, the regulation of great products however do not

He is probably right though the thread is devoid of argument, lets take Greece as an example when they attempted to take proactive fiscal policy to rectify their debt they got a good slap on the nose and were told pay your debts or else.

Can you imagine the hurt they would inflict on any nation trying to undermine their Euro project. I think they would rather reset a country to the dark ages as an example rather than let someone leave peacefully.

>>Can you imagine the hurt they would inflict on any nation trying to undermine their Euro project.
and keep in mind Italy is still in the G7

Like I said, pure unadulterated chutzpah. Your CHILDREN WILL STARVE if you don't let us control your trade. Besides, where's your solidarity and spirit of cooperation? Don't you know that the EU symbolizes both in theory and practice? The chutzpah.

I can travel and work in any european country if I get offered more money, and have the same rights and medical care provided for me.

the only people raging against EU are mom's and pop's shop owners because they now have to compete with a continent.

>leaving a currency
>realizing you have to spend money to make sure things run on your money now
>realizing you have to float your own currency on the world market
>realizing you just made a shit ton of work for yourself so that you can trade around your own slick pieces of paper determining who owes debt to what state
great idea man, really good one there.

thats why you dont adopt it in the first place you tard

2 l8

Its partly true since the EU in its holy mission is willing to hurt everyone's economy to harshly punish anyone who would dare to leave the eurozone. However it isn't likely that it could actually do this in the event someone left without signing its own death penalty at the same time. Still the threat has some political credibility as long as nobody actually tries to leave.

You think the EU can afford to create a second Greece? They lack the political capital to do so.
The fact that the EU is so weakened politically right now, means it's the perfect time to take unorthodox decisiond, since the EU is already overstretched and can't react properly.
The alternative is to continue dying slowly and adding more and more debt to repay old debt while increasing fiscal pressure and making more taxable industries leave. It's a never ending cycle that can only be broken with a little bit of pain. Now is the moment that would minimize that pain

>me me me me me me me
nuff said

>which is retarded since people are.
and who told you this? fuck that politicians represent the people (or at least they should be) i do not give a fuck about what politicians think. i want them to do what the people want. because that is what we are voting for.

also this things around politics have become retardedly complicated with layer on layer of politics. who exactly is accountable in the EU. in a sane world, politicians would be hanged for the current state of the eu. but everybody is hiding behind the EU cloak of bureaucracy, so no one is accountable

>The fact that the EU is so weakened politically right now,

you are deluded by italian kike newspapers

the EU is as strong as ever, Merkel and Macron are still running the show, only without Italy now

>i want them to do what the people want.

This is too dangerous.
Imagine closing all nuclear power plants in Europe the day after Fukushima because people are scared.

it's retarded.

We do need solidarity as a people - I for one love what the idea of the EEC was initially, what we have now is an abomination that's unrepresentative of the will of the people and 100% unaccountable. But the people of Europe in my mind are pretty well united in common goals and value systems.
>mom's and pop's shop owners - We dont have these you tool. Enterprise startup is encouraged and heavily supported, the eurozone makes it easier for small companies as there is a single market with FAR less red tape now. Utter garbage argument just see the statistics for self employed in European states far higher than global average.
Greece debt is small change, it was never about the money but about what they wanted to do. See - usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html
Ireland is by orders of magnitude more in debt than Greece and we are unable to service that debt fully its growing, but since we are good little serfs and just toil and pay all we can, tax children, tax old people .... we get pats on the back.

>kikes are against the EU
You've gotta be pretending to be retarded.

you could do that before the EU was in effect to, only hassle you had to go trough was a work permit...wew, so hard to do. also that is a pretty weak statement for selling out ones country just to ((travel)). and yes mom's and pop's shop is still the best place to shop. if you like service that is

If you'd understand economics, you'd know that having the Meds and the Germans in a single currency is a stupid fucking idea

italian kikes serve their own interests

the 3 major ita newspapers (corriere, stampa, repubblica) are owned by finance

they push an anti-eu narrative to damage Germany, which is their competition

>you'd know that having the Meds and the Germans in a single currency is a stupid fucking idea

I'm not pro JOINING euro
we're in this shit now already

I'm AGAINST LEAVING, as it would be a disaster