Sexy Zenbu Symphogear AXZ

No Chris bullying in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWeH_CcTq_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to bury my dick in Chris' tits.

Time for zenbus

I hope the only casualty is Elf9 and the big marble is all the Carol bits. The pea-sized rock is Elf9's tiny brain.

So how will maria job this time?
Random powerup breaks her gear?
She somehow breaks another gear?
She dropped tsubasa who got captured as a result?
Somehow fails in every respect as adam attacks and is saved by useless elf9 or genjiro?
Or, the most probable she gives up her gear and becomes a tomato farmer

UTAZUKIIIN.

Please stop this cruel meme, it's gone on two seasons too long now. Maria is a good girl and has worked hard to redeem herself.

I wish there were more Chris doujins.

I agree. What sort of doujins do you want to see? As far as I know, there's only two out there where Chris and Genjuro are fucking and I'd like to see more of that.

That actually reminded me that this was finished:
youtube.com/watch?v=PWeH_CcTq_8
What are the chances of a similar finale with flying gears vs Adam which remains largely QUALITY-free?

What if I want to sexually bully her ass, is that allowed?

Well, as long as it isn't balding old man rae.

Serena would have been better
Little sister trying to live up to he big sisters reputation
Instead we get a character who can't do anything but copy others gears and attacks
and no one likes her

I like her.
Now what you fucking nerd?

>better than Maria
That's not hard. They could just not have Maria and it'd still be an upgrade.

All of the above.

POSTING IN AN UTAZUKIN THREAD

Stop samefagging, ACK. You're the only one with this irrational hatred of Maria.

No one likes Maria, not even Maria.

What the fuck is a Faust Robe and how does it negate the Dainsleif?

Nobody likes that whiny copycat fucknugget except people who think with their dicks (and whose dicks have shit taste, considering Chris exists).
>intentionally summoning him
Suck a chode, nobody wants you here either.

Are there any more Gearhus?

Elf9 should be Cirno.

But Hibiki is the one who always gets called a baka, and she's the strongest and smartest!

Hibiki's Perfect Film Appreciation Class

No one likes maria
Elf9 is the only one who doesn't realize this, which is why maria is trying to make a friend
Keyword here being "Trying"

How exactly are you forgetting how baka the DESS is?

I want bald old man rape.

Post some lewd Cagliostro.

Could have left out the word lewd and you'd get the same replies.

There is nothing lewd about Cagliostro

I'll put you in the fucking ground

Best song this season.

I'm on \A\ again, aren't I?

>ED > OP
>Chris CD > Maria and Tsubasa's CDs
It's not fair.

I like Maria, fuck you all

Testament is the best opening since synchrogazer, and Tsubasa's and Chris's CDs are equal, with Maria's slightly edging them out to be on top.

Liking Maria is the hot new meme.

>since Synchrogazer

Exterminate. And Futurism is the best ED since Meteor Light.

I've liked Maria since day one, it's not a meme.

OP > Chris CD > Hibiki CD=ED > Tsubasa's CD > Maria CD

There were a few with Miko and Hibiki if I recall correctly. But I absolutely can not find them anymore and I am questioning my sanity and if they actually ever existed.

Anyway, here is a reference picture of Miko to show the resemblance.

Wait, where the fuck is the Chris CD? I've been refreshing nyaa all day and nothing.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

Chris remembers a time when riding a rocket had a completely different connotation.

There's this. It probably made more sense when smug G Maria was still a thing.

Well, it is precedented

Charisma Break Maria > Smug Maria

How does it feel having shit taste?

I want to be Chris's boyfriend.

>wake up
>mother is feeding elf9 your favorite cereal
What do?

I thought mud and bugs was discontinued.

Steal the cereal

I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on. Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body.

Steal the cereal that is in elf9's mouth.

with my mouth of course.

>Elf9 is there
>My mother is there
>My cereal has been plundered
I realize I'm in Hell and make the best of it by giving Elf9 headpats and pretending she's Carol.

Prelati needs more love.

She's so much better than Cag and German. Tiki will be some real competition though.

>She

Germain is the best though.

I'm on team Prelati. I hope she uses demon magic at some point.

Tiki Biki has a Cutie Diki

This, hoping she doesn't get Fined.

What did Prelati and Cag look like before their alchemization?

Tiki tummy cummy yummy.

I need more Hibiki. Ninja Hibiki.

So there's going to be no more hit-n-runs right? Because Adam does not fuck around it a Gear wins and tries to talk with alchemist Adam will either come in and blow them up or he already has something rigged already to blow up the alchemists whenever he feels like and if an alchemist wins but doesn't kill the Gear then Adam will come and finish the job.

Hibiki must learn the Wu-Tang style to defeat Adam.

Is Tiki Adam's creation?

Testament is shit and everyone knows it
Synchrogazer > Exterminate > Vitalization >>> Testament

Adam is Tiki's creation

Reminder that Chris' True End is to be Miku and Hibiki's polyamorous love-toy.

Was anyone else praying for Hibiki to grab Cag's hand here and stop her from teleporting away afuckingain?

Aufwachen Synchrogazer > Testament > Unlimited Beat > Exterminate > Vitalization > Aufwachen Vitalization >>> Synchrogazer

Next Destination >>>>>> Futurism >>> Meteor Light > Rebirth-day

>naming characters after tripfags
they're milking this series a little TOO hard

That shit was annoying and made me think we were going back to GX's style of random fights that just end with teleporting. Luckily Adam came and fixed that, when he realizes that the Gears are still alive he's going to come back and finish the job. No one is allowed to run away anymore.

I bet he's gonna teleport too. Teleport is like the noise: it will never go away

>Luckily Adam came and fixed that
I was about to drop this series entirely until this beautiful motherfucker appeared.

>somebody else knows about the Aufwachen OPs
My african brother.

>implying everyone here doesn't own the albums the aufwachen forms are on

Don't we all already? I thought it was pretty much assumed the aufwachen versions are the ones we're ranking.

I miss the old noise

The only reason Adam is teleporting is because Genjuro just powerbomb'd him out of the air.

sorry but chris already has an endgame

DIKKI IN TIKI!

But this pairing sucks. Genjuro is no shipping material.

I'm going to marry Chris!

to kill yourself

As long as it's Adam's dikki.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate how Hibiki's 'but why do I have to fight you' character trait actually made sense this time around? Having Hibiki get beat, then having Germain spill her motivations, and Hibiki responding with 'then what the hell are we even fighting for?' is so much more refreshing then her 'can't fight Carol because she's a kid, and can't fight dolls or Alca-noise because (?)' bullshit she went through in GX. I know GX isn't a high bar to clear, but it's nice seeing something they utterly fucked up in GX being revisited and actually being done well this time. It's enough to make one wonder if they could even do topdad properly if they brought him back (although not bringing him back is still probably the best possible decision on that front).

Also, S1 & G Gungnir > open navel Bikki. Fight me.

Why?

Black boots + tummy window would be the ultimate combo.

She is used to have multiple partners.

>Genjuro
>romantic/sexual interest in anything

Pick only one.

IM GOING TO MARRY KIRIKA!

Go fuck yourself. Hibiki's navel was meant to be seen and glorified by the whole world.

delete this

This. Fudo bypassed his cuck son and his loser virgin son because he didn't think they were worthy to be her heir.