Will Japan accept White refugees after the West collapses?

Japan is our last hope

yes, reparations for pearl harbor

They shouldn't accept any Amerimutts only White Europeans

I'm not a refugee, I'm a pussy connesuir you dumb kike.

Fight for your future you cuck.

No thanks I don't like the screaming and impossibru face while making love.

Blonde blue eyed 6'2''. I'm bet you're some swarthy med manlet.

Japan needs more White male immigrants and refugees

fakku yuu oaito piggu

nihon stronk wi notto nido nyukuria barubarian raiku yuu

Probably.
But what happens is exactly what will happen in east europe too.
You get to choose the best. We dont really have the same mindset here. You cant come here because you are poor or something. You need a skill thats needed etc.
There is a limited demand. If you wanna come I would do it sooner than later.

That and I noticed that alot of people have a lot less good opinions about europeans.
Girls like in OPs video were actually more common a few years ago.
People started to realize that europe has gotten dangreous. Travel groups even warned me of african immigrants stealing on my last trip to spain.Guide how to protect yourself etc. included. Pretty funny.

This guy moves like a massive faggot, and my last Japanese gf was hotter. Its hard being infinitely better than everyone sometimes.

I feel sorry for any country that will open the floodgates for mutt subhumans once their trash reality tv empire collapses

Ah and I forgot to say that there isnt really a bad impression from what I've got from america funnily.
Maybe everybody expects niggers there so its no suprise? I dont know.
There only is the image that american men run away and take no responsibility if a jap girl gets pregnant.

You are delusional. Its not your fault. We own your media. America is shithole and Europe is a lot safer except for meme places like the UK and France.

>run away
Military or seasonal labor related, do you think?

Come to the Netherlands then, I will protect you while giving you a tour, my dude.

i respect them deeply and hope they live for another 1000 years as a contiguous bloodline

leave them alone, follow your own principles

>Its not your fault. We own your media.
I dont think you own your own media burger.
I think we both know who controls them both.

> America is shithole and Europe is a lot safer except for meme places like the UK and France.
I've never been to america but looking at the demographics its probably true.
But it might be those people go to the tourist areas which are protected. I think you are pretty safe in murrika as long as you dont turn at the wrong corner.
Europe was pretty bad though even before the refugees came in. It looked at a turkish bazaaar sometimes in the big cities no joke. Its sad.

>deeper facial features
kek

I dont really know to be honest.
All I heard is stories from the ladies in my office.
Some of their old university friends went to america for exchange or something like that and got pregnant there.
Father didnt want anything todo with the kid every time.
I thought they might have been blacked but father always white guy.
As far as I understood they just werent ready for a family or something. Should have asked more details.

Japan doesnt need refugees of any colour, shut the fuck up.
Go visit on holiday and then LEAVE if you want to see it

>I think we both know who controls them both.
yeah ok I know

>I think you are pretty safe in murrika as long as you dont turn at the wrong corner.
There are lot of wrong corners m8. Basically all cities are shit.

>It looked at a turkish bazaaar sometimes in the big cities no joke
This was a few years before the refugee crisis but Vienna, Budapest, and Stockholm were all absolutely gorgeous. I didn't see any bad cities in europe. Sure there are some gypsies but its better than here.

>not calling the file “Linus sex tips.webm”
2/10

>You should stay and be slaughtered by brown hordes because muh weeaboo fantasies about japan

Fuck off cuck

Down with that

Asians are squares with eyes.

>anything but black hair
>tfw your black hair are very rare in your own country and girls like it

Your loss asian whores!

So they fucked some Chads and got screwed when confronted with modern Western 'values.'
The Dirty American really isn't a meme, I swear to God.

sure thing el goblino

what a sperg

hybrids are abominations

Quit shilling you fucking Jew, we must fight for our birthright, leaving to Japan racemix is cowardice, Japan for the Japanese, Europe for the Europeans, America for the Americans. Any race that would rather choose to flee than fight deserves to did out anyway, the cuck gene must die out.

Maybe your sex ed should teach them about the day after pill. And why don't pharmacies sell it there? My ex gf had to go to a doctor for just that and it was like 5 times the price.
t. hairlet

nani? just like my chinese cartoons

>sure, let's introduce even more jewish tricks into their society
Why do you Anglo faggots have the need to ruin every society that functions?

That’s a russian

thats a pure slav

exactly

anything behind Moscow is Hapa country mate

I'm not ethnically (((Anglo))). I just speak English. I'm German and Swedish.

they will just take north koreans once blumpf destroys them

>sex ed
We dont have sex ed. Nothing like that is teached.That was unthinkable when I went to school. Everybody naturally learned about it. School is for study not for teach how to fuck.
Also studies from the west shows that with sex ed there is an increase in teen pregnancy.

>day after pill. And why don't pharmacies sell it there?
The pill was long illegal in japan. It still is very unpopular. The chemicals are very bad for mental health and pollute water.
So japanese usually either use condom or check body temperature.
Which is no problem if you are in long term relationship. If people here are dating not long time usually there is no sex. Actually not rare that women stay virgin until married. Some in my work. So no need for poison-pill.
Temperature method worked for me a few years until we planned children. Pill is a juden idea. I'd rather become abstinence than force my GF to take that poison. Dont do it.

Le 100% man! There he is again!
I feel his meme growing in power...

Well you're clearly brainwashed into Anglo way of thinking/doing if you want to degenerate some traditional society.

>6'6"
manlet

Memeflags are 500 times worse than niggers and communists

And how does that ruin society? In first world countries we can't afford to have kids whenever a condom malfunctions. I wouldn't have left her either, but of course we used birth control.

>not that tall
>but anything over 5.11is tall in japan

How did birth control ruin our societies? Good question. Lurk moar newfag.

The "day after pill" is not "the pill". It only works once when you make a mistake. How is that bad?

Sorry to ask, but are you a virgin? If not you must have a lot of kids.

>tfw going to shoot my Aryan seed into a Japanese girl and have hafu children and there is nothing Sup Forums can do to stop me

The day after pill is literally poison. On top of that it fucks up women's organs. Too many times and the damage is irreparable. And don't thing young teenagers don't do just that.

>And how does that ruin society?
Look at western countries.
More different sex partners = Higher divorce
That and recent studies show that male DNA remains in the women if they cum inside her.
Even more when she was pregnant with son. There are differences in the brain.
Of course you dont hear about that anywhere. Why would you want that.

I hope not. I want humanity to succeed, and I'd rather it be them if we fail, rather than drag them down

Going to be there at the end of the month. I'll be doing my part to satisfy these women.

Why is virgin something bad? You proud of sleeping with many women and not have ability to stay together?
You are a failure in relationship. Dont be a nigger and think only with dick.

The Japanese language is harder to learn than you think. And unless you're 9/10 Chad, Japanese girls won't have the patience to put up with the language barrier. They'll say "no engrish solly" and make an X with their hands while walking away

Not everyone is a dumbfuck when it comes to sex. l2responsibility

Where do you think your genes came from you silly nigger

Japan is the first country to collapse - Because of money/demography.

never would I leave behind pic related!

the rapefugees from arab countries are all cowards. I would protect my soil even with my blood.

I sincerely hope not. We'll probably just ruin it with our gay morality and customs.

No. They're racist af.

Japan has debt in own country.
Its completely different situation. I think we are fine. I read western media write about japan collapse in 2005 lol

sort of my attitude, although i have hope. Just the Japanese though and maybe south korea, i think they have a good chance if things do end badly

Japan has debt in own country.
Its completely different situation. I think we are fine. I read western media write about japan collapse in 2005 lol

Are japanese really that racist as user said?

Ok, that is so, you're right. But what about demography? You have the same problem there as germany, or every other "western" society.

There won't be a collapse, dramafag.

well actually I'm retarded, they will be fucked anyway in this case if the west is already gone.

Why are you faggots trying to advocate immigration around the globe? We had no problem if anyone sat on their asses. You guys are either paid fuckers, or the actual problem. People running around the globe is actually what would help a globalized elite, since every place get mixed with everything.

>
also true

Yes, but it will only seem that way at first. We'll be welcomed and put into temporary camps for possible disease. Then when the two weeks is up they'll fucking gas us.

At least that's what Japan would do if they are smart.

>the needs of the many, outweight the needs of the jew

>immigration around the globe

I am only talking about immigration of White males to Japan

When did I stop caring about race?

Maybe the time when the 19y/o, 85lb thai club girl I was fucking told me to take the condom off and cum inside of her, because she 'loves foreigner cum'.

Or maybe the time my busty japanese nuru massage girl in tokyo started panting and grinding heavily on my cock, and then didn't resist when I grabbed her asscheeks and pushed into her sopping wet cunt, bareback. She understood what 'cum inside' meant, and she nodded and buried her face in my shoulder while I inseminated her, then held her there, grinding my spunk into her cervix for about 10 minutes.

Perhaps the incident when I made a tinder account for fun while visiting the Philippines, and said that I would "give you a white baby, for free" in the profile, and that I was here in Philippines to knock up filipinas. I got SEVERAL legitimately interested responses, then spent the next month depositing thick loads of white sperm in fertile asian girls, after having carefully coordinated their 'most fertile' dates, and even after a couple of women went to their obgyn to plan an appropriate day for fertilization. One wealthy woman even wanted to PAY ME for my time and hotel.

Could have been the day that my korean date told me that she was on her period, but her little sister wasn't, and she wanted to meet me too. I don't know if they were actually sisters, because "big sis" gave "little sis" quite the french kiss, and then proceeded to eat my cum out of her sibling's teenage box. Never seen a woman with such a long tongue before or since, much less with it buried deep inside another girl's cunt like that. It's pretty gratifying watching an asian girl lick your seed out of another woman's hole, then swallow it.

All of this happened in the span of about 4 months, and changed my perception about race and my place in the world. Now I am convinced god put me here on this earth to knock up asian girls with white chad babies. I continue to go forth and do his will.

Was that to me? I deleted my post earlier because I forgot the image.

Yes I think so by western standards.
I never met anybody who discriminated because of "skin color" etc.
However, almost all japanese dont think that all races are the exact same. So I think thats the definition of racism?
So if you are from austria people would assume your favorite food is weinerschnitzel and bier.
I dont think anybody would discriminate if you would live in japan.
HOWEVER I dont think people would see you as japanese either.

Does it make sense?
I think people would see you as a austrian man who lives in japan. (So naturally also a bit different than people who stay in austria etc.)
Thats why we say ハーフ in japan.
Some people dont see as japanese even with 25% foreign DNA.
That does not mean discrimination though.

So people usually will not have bad thought torwards you. If you obey country rules and culture it should be no problem. You need to act like society norms though, that might be though. Like loud talking in train etc. will get people angry.
Japan is not how some people write, that everybody is like ant. But we do have a collective mindset. I think its healthy mix. Individual important. But individual cant exist if not part of group.
Westerners start to realize that. Thats why there are so many debates with sargon of cuck etc.

Sorry, I wrote probably way too much and I'm too lazy to proofread that broken english. Forgive me mein fuehrer.

Reparations for Hiroshima and nagasaki

Arabs/niggers only talking about immigration to germany. Mexicans only talk about immigration to the USA etc etc. What you want is not better than the other subhumans, but justify it since our might is right. Do what you can with where you are, and not degrade other's.

>japanese prostitute and a bunch of seamonkeys
nice job dude

beta
Its not like I was gonna leave her. If I wasn't to bipolar and autistic to be able to maintain a long distance relationship we'd still be together. But that doesn't mean poor students should have a kid if they make a mistake.
They usually spend five minutes being surprised I speak Japanese.

Picture related. And no, thats not my post.

Population increase is another page in jewish trick book.
Increase cant be eternal.
There need to be decline.
Sucks for current generation? Yes. But its healthy cycle. The big cities are too much overpopulated.
I think japan can pull it off. We are on an island. Should be no problem.
More worse to change your DNA. I actually not happy with phillipine workers etc. I rather have robot whipe my ass if old. (sorry phillipine-anons)

OP is a kike.

La Luz Extinguido

I hope not. If the West collapses we deserve to fucking die and get ran over by mudslimes and whatnot.
Japan should stay Japanese.

日本には希望はないぞ
日本人は仮想通貨バカとアホ左翼と貧乏人とロリコン変態アイドルオタクしかいない
これのどこが希望なのか言ってみろ
変態天国なだけだぞ未開の変態国家に将来も何もねーぞ?

>thinking any gook is better than another
lmao

>beta
I married virgin wife, 2 children. One elemtary school age, other toddler.
Was virgin myself until around 27yo. She would have minded if I was not.
And you? History of broken relationships that you can only lie away.

>doesn't mean poor students should have a kid if they make a mistake.
Ohhhm you were poor. I'm sorry. So no consequences?
How about not risking a baby and control your body and mind instead if you are so poor?
I hate this babysitting culture. Own your mistakes. This why some people never grow up.
Luckily I think this mindset is coming to an end.

rabbi goldberg, get the fuck into the oven, it's where you belong

It's hopeful because it's still a lot better than what we in the west have. Japan can still change while our homelands are doomed, fren.

>We the niggers now

>Ooga booga where the yellow women at?

nice altmer npc

>thinking any gook is better than another
Except they fucking are.

stop posting pics of disgusting untermenschen you filthy degenerates

You are tempting me hans.
Dont make me spill out my anti-korea memes.

Yeah, most students don't have a full time job. Everyone uses birth control. You can't just convince people to stop using technology.

More surface area to shoot your load on