Transgender thing allowed to play in the Women's AFL competition in Australia

>Transgender thing allowed to play in the Women's AFL competition in Australia

Where will we draw the line? I honestly didn't think this would happen any time soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B_XuPXGMpLA
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=zb_WYGtZ7K4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well no one was watching before, but we will now. Its called bread and circus user. Oh and sage.

Females will have to see through this at some point.

Oh just you wait.
Theres plenty more to come before whites take back this country.

>Where will we draw the line?
around the first girl "she" annihilates, with chalk

Coming soon: Many paralyzed females in the AFL

You legalized gay marriage, Sup Forums told you what would happen not long after, in this stage of the subversion process they push adult transgenderism, after that it will be kids.

at the risk of seeming like a normie, that looks like quagmire's dad

in ten years, every player on every womens sports team will be a tranny.
bitches gonna bitch, but it was their idea.

it didnt have to be this way, but they insisted on elevating mental illness to a virtue.

That's his mother you bigot

cant wait to see him plough though some young puss on the field. i hope they let him play in the aflw next season, if its even still around. but given they score as often as a soccer team does im doubtful

How much does she get paid?

Are you guys thinking what i'm thinking?

>Get paid to roll around with women all day

Holy shit anons, finally i'd be getting paid for doing something i love!

Let them do it. We will have the Male category and the hormonated dickless male category.

Not as bad as that power lifter dude who identified as female and took first place.

Different idea:
Why not get liberals to let men, women and mentaly ill people compete in the same cathegorie?
It is just a social construct after all...

What we will see is a womens national football team beeing btfo by under 15 year olds for example...

Is this handegg or futoboll

>Women's AFL
Legitimately forgot that even existed. Who the fuck cares or even watches it?

kek female soccer plays only get like 12,000 a year

still not bad money to roll around with women for 90 minutes a week

Agreed. AFL is dog shit anyway let alone watching women play it.

Haha! GayFL!

NRL is for real blokes!

I watch it for comedic purposes

Classic Brit bantz

Naw m8 women will take society all the way down. The captain goes down with the ship

ye I'm a sheila m8 u cheeky cunt

I thought the AFL said no? Did it challenge the decision or something?

so brave

>spend more time touching/hugging/grinding/grabbing on men than moving the ball
rugby is the most poofter sport of them all

My mate's sister plays for melbourne in the AFLW and she played this bloke before getting drafted and she reckons she's never been more scared in her life playing footy

>what qt athletic aussie girl will hannah mouncey turn into a tetraplegic next? tune in to the women's afl to find out!

God fucking help those girls.

Personally I am waiting for the furries and midgets to be allowed to join. Let’s make AFLW the competition for everyone. Yay diversity!

Is this "woman" castrated?

There’s something about this pic that makes it super hilarious. I usually get a slight chuckle out of seeing a man dress to begin with. But this pic makes me really crack up for some reason. It’s just so ridiculous.

hello

For a second I forgot you were talking bout soccer.
I was like damn some girl gonna get FUCKED up when this dude sacks her.

I loved it when that one mma cunt cut off his dick and beat the shit out of a women lol
I have no problem let them overtake women in all womens sports, let them show how men are the better "women" lol until women are pissed enough and come to our side to stop this insanity and stupidity.

NOPE. Six foot two or four, 100kg+, ex-olympian going up against dykes and thots that can barely run 3/4 size fields

He's already been rejected from AFLW, it's just he can play in Victorian comp which is to be expected considering the state of the place

These events are gonna be an amazing redpill for normies

I personally can't wait for most female sports to be dominated by trannies. Don't forget, most women vote liberal so we have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Lets hit the showers girls! Great game today

> B-But we lost

Shut the fuck up and suck my lady dick bitch

we are going to return to 100% male sports soon
its not a bad thing desu

>implying even one single person on the face of the earth gives a fuck about Australian sports

that's fucking awesome, I want to change my gender on paper and play football against women and tackle them and step on their faces with cleats and kick them in the tits and the cunt and spike the ball off their face and then spike them in the face with my balls, where do I sign up

The majority of women don't watch sports it mostly screws over athletes

>the year is 2050
>full "trans" integration achieved across every corner of society
>biological women never win any sporting event ever again
>mfw

>NRL
>not Union

You figure he'd at least stop lifting. Seems like all he's done is dress up.

Wonder what his hormone levels look like

Is this shitposting in real life???

there is no way this is seriously going to be allowed. He is gonna destroy these fucking women. I mean can you imagine some petite cutie getting trampled by this thing? I can and its beautiful.

Women really are that fucking retarded these days, its too much.

how can women be so fucking stupid no matter how many times i see shit like this it still blows my fucking mind how dumb they are, just like that trans mma fighter that fought actual women and basically beat the shit out of them.
lets just have a man play in our football league totally going to end well.

>What we will see is a womens national football team beeing btfo by under 15 year olds for example...

Already happened.

Hahah.

Just wait until the news stories start coming out of real women getting grievously injured from playing contact sports with men who outweigh them by thirty kilos.

It'll redpill them on biological gender differences far harder than anything else will

>women's league
Nobody watches women's sports it's either mens rugby cricket or afl so I don't give a fuck and I doubt any other Aussie does

Who wouldn't want to watch dykes get brutalised by the Liberal tranny idol?

It will be eventually, the fact he's gotten his foot in the door with a state league means eventually he'll probably get AFL to capitulate and let him play national

I think that’s the point user, surely he can’t be serious.

youtu.be/B_XuPXGMpLA

Also he looks like a Mexican Steve Irwin

Guess why I used it as a example...

>Where will we draw the line?

Never?

I want to see a clean sweep of all female sports featuring men in dresses. I want to hear the collective wail of the feminist class as they struggle to understand what this means for what they've been saying and teaching kids for decades now.

I will personally fucking sponsor any mediocre male athlete who wants to transition to tear women's asses in contact sports. God bless those insane fucks they're the best front line we have.

> Larry you can only get legal roids if you are Ftm
> nah check this shit out

No he wasn't His entry was refused.

>petite cutie
These are all gross dykes.

NO, YOU

above average, will miss bantz in (((EU parliament)))

It already is the tranny league. No issue here moveon.org

She'd kick your skull off like hitting a golf ball

Wow. The AFL must really despise female football players.

can't wait for the salt

protip: women are literally retarded

I did the maths on this once - 'she's' 5 standard deviations about the mean in terms of weight or height. Or in layman's terms the equivalent of a player being a natural born woman every 120 years

kek

I'd be surprised if he doesn't hurt some woman badly.

Correct

>not all heroes wear capes
>or pants

go on...

I long for the day when women sports are 80% tranny. Any sportsman who know he just isnt good enough can just put a wig and dress on and say he is transgender, it will be the funniest shit ever.

Its a slippery slope.

The afl had their "YES" football banner up when gay marriage came up. I seriously want to get a movement to get this bloke into a proper AFLW team and watch him just absolutely demolish girls every week.

I've seen 15 year old wrestlers as built as her women build pretty fucking bad

please after rip eu

take eu :)

They score hilariously low.

Fucking hell. This cunt is going to open up more female gashes than a dildo. Bones will be snapped. Girls will cry, ironically, like lil girls. And we will get to laugh and say "you fought so hard for this you dumb cunts, harden up and taste the equality".

It's going to be beautiful. I hope sheman here actually kills someone, just to see the look on Mia Freedman's stupid fucking face.

Huh...
>NFL goes out of business
>replaced with roided tranny fags in dresses bashing each other.

like?

Fuck, I love this time-line

Trannies will break the world records in all female sports once they're allowed in.

Better yet
>Trans hulk bashes through thots on the field
>feminists rage
>league puts restrictions on trans hulk
>LGBT community throws a fit
>lefty in-fighting ensues.

its HER you inconsiderate faggot

>Implying they will lose with this monstrosity on their team.

discord gg/qdUBZEN

add a .

I just read an article on the weekend about women being more susceptible to concussion than men are, this is going to end well.

The main opponents to transgender movement are second/third wave feminists. This isn't bait, there's a huge pushback on social media, and it's mainly from women, the thing isn't you don't hear about it because of the usual way that stuff is promoted and controlled on these platforms.

They have their own language and usually gatekeeper it in expensive queer theory literature. But you are talking about TERFs; trans exclusionary radical feminism

So sexist! Womyns are just as strong and tough as men!
youtube.com/watch?v=zb_WYGtZ7K4

My 15yo daughter is a ruckman. I'm not happy about this. At all.
She can be called she, no probs. But she is not female. (I am) This whole competetive sport thing is crap. T levels 5 SD above the average female allowed by the IOC I read somewhere. Complete rubbish.

This lets you realize the full insanity we are looking at. Gendering and liberalism and all that inegration and equality shit is coming crashing down all around us. but it will have to get worse before it can become better.

Can you place bets on the AFL league games? Because I have a strange feeling the team accepting him will have higher odds of winning

All that testosterone and still a tranny. Must be a brain dysfunction.

How will women's sports survive trannies?

Obviously it's be "transphobic" to ban a "woman" from competing as a woman.