Korean Olympics 2018

>Korean Olympics 2018
>Japanese Olympics 2020
>Chinese Olympics 2022
>WM/AF getting forced more and more
(((they))) have already brainwashed the white women, now they are targeting white men. Remainder to resist the rice and marry a white girl

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
theguardian.com/science/2014/sep/24/women-men-dna-human-gene-pool
investigativegenetics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/2041-2223-5-13
youtube.com/watch?v=fV5fLPwyLNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't forget the slow takeover of hollywood by chinese media conglomerates. You'll be seeing more chinese women in cinema, and in 10 years you'll have chinese nationals with leading roles in blockbusters.

it's a fucking fraud I have been here for years and years and never has a japens girl touched my penis

they don't want niggers there, duh

better the Chinese than the Jews, maybe we can convince the Chinese that eating a jew's ground up penis grants them magical powers to find money or something
we should maybe do it now while there are still some tigers left

the only nigger in the world is you

this is wrong, from what I can tell the old white feminazis that have power in pedowood are refusing to cast Asian women in big roles

>maybe we can convince the Chinese that eating a jew's ground up penis grants them magical powers to find money or something
lol

i would happily fuck an asian girl.

mmmmmmmmmmmm, asian poontang....

>Remainder to resist the rice and marry a white girl
lol fuck off. Why would I want to spend the rest of my life getting bossed around by some aggressive, fat hog who believes she is the one who settled for me?

who the fuck cares about the winter olympics?

Asian men (not Jungle asians) will soon be the highest in demand. Smarter, richer, more stable than white cucks and niggers

Euros

finland is the best sorry

Why would short feminine dime a dozen betas become popular? If anything it makes white males even more powerful due to the higher demand.

Listen here Cowboy Ken, you may not understand but the winter Olympics are all implicitly white sports.

you have to wake up, bro
asian women, especially japanese and korean ones, are as degenerate as the western women are thanks to the usa
if they're all degenerate anyway then i strongly prefer white women over some fucking asian roasties
white women maybe are degenerate but they at least are the most beautiful of all

everyone who isnt a nigger.

80% of the women fuck 20% of the men. This mean that in the future all white men have sex and few Asian boys even manage to lose their virginity. Lol.

if you're interested in watching any winter olympics sports other than ice hockey then you're contributing to disgracing the white race

>Don't go for a cute asian girl, go for a white roastie goy

winter olympics are a meme
try to put your focus on the football instead

That's only the men, surely.

Huurr durrr sex is everything

This is why the white world will die out and Asians will rise

meh. I'm a 7/10 white guy. I can nab and keep a 9/10 Asian qt, have fucked plenty. But 5 and 6/10 white girls think they're better than me, in my experience.

>>Korean Olympics 2018
>>Japanese Olympics 2020
>>Chinese Olympics 2022
>>WM/AF getting forced more and more
>(((they))) have already brainwashed the white women, now they are targeting white men. Remainder to resist the rice and marry a white girl
Overwhelmingly it is. Japanese women self report as having little to no reservations about remaining virgins until marriage.

but i like watching winter olympics.... especially the jumps, that takes a fuckton of skill.

>try to put your focus on the football instead

do you mean hand-egg, or football?

REMINDER THIS HAS BEEN TRIED BEFORE

The scheming Chinese are more than happy to hand over their women because it allows them to control countries. Look at Australia. Most Aussie men see the issues with the Chinese, but allow it because they have a Chinese gf or their brother has a Chinese kid.

The rats literally use their women as broodmothers to control nations and pump out more orientals.

Reminder to avoid asian genestealers if you want a functional male heir

asian roasties are not worth even just banging tbqh

if i wanted to mean handegg then i'd just have simply said handegg
jumps are acceptable

>asian genestealers

i keked.

>80% of the women fuck 20% of the men

this is your brain on TRP

try to find a citation for that figure, go on, i dare you.

You wont because its a retarded mangling of the pareto principle (80% of results come from 20% of the actions taken). It never had anything to do with sexual selection.

If 80% of women only reproduced with 20% of men, at these population levels, you would have epidemic levels of sexless men and you would not be typing this nonsense right now because your society would be chaotic as fuck.

Holy shit, why does this make women so angry?
I just posted a few of these to my female friend cause I could hear it was mildly annoying her.
Then she hung up and it sounded like she was about to cry.
Are asian women this trigger-inducing?

oh, real football is cool.
i heard hand-egg and baseball have become pretty popular in Nippon, so i wanted to be sure ^^

You talk like a larping tard. Real life isn't game of thrones, faggot. You are a commoner and have nothing of value to give to your children in the first place.

this, rape the white woman

t. turk

Hot
Hang on I left my exterminatus button around here somewhere...

They do reproduce but only after physical peak. 20% of the men get to fuck them in their prime.

Kek.

My brother taught English for a year there, had 3 jap girls on the go the whole time, plus banged a heap of other randoms.

>WM/AF
>forced
top kek

actually no one here is interested in handegg but unfortunately baseball seems to be the most popular sport here, which is fucking sad tbqh
baseball really is an annoying sport

White is a skin color.

In OP's pic, the girl has a white skin than the guy.

sex IS everything dummy. How the fuck do you think reproduction works? Whats the entire fucking point of the man-woman drama? Nothing, other than to make kids.

and the reason asians will rise and whites will die into little pockets of the world is precisely because the asians are still breeding like rabbits. Average cambodian mother has 3 children despite being in poverty, average US "mother" can barely manage to squeeze out 1 child while having an upper middle class income which is a fortune in most of the world.

>Inheritance doesn't exist in real life.
Are you a happa btw?

>maybe we can convince the Chinese that eating a jew's ground up penis grants them magical powers to find money or something
You're ok, Nip. Don't go to Kyoto tomorrow.

Noice. My gf is Dutch but if it came time to piss her off I'd probably get a gook for a while. A jungle gook though, those brown nipples get my balls juices flowing. I'd never get the slope pregnant though I'd lead her on like I was open to the idea to drag things on and make her work for my attention lmao

the Jew really accomplished his goal hasn't he

cringe

As with all women, white girls get incredibly upset when they find competition because it means they have to try.

psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

17-1. Close enough. It's not about sex for pleasure, it's about reproduction.

White girls know they don't stand a chance.

Like Hitler said, "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

That goes for roasties too.

asians truly are subhumans
i abominate my asianess very much
all the things they're good at is just to imitate what whites have done, which is just as the same as apes

i have a serious inferiority complex towards the white race and i really wanted to be born as a white man but in reality i'm a fucking shitskin subhuman so the only way for me to be an actual human is to incorporate my genes into the white gene pool

i love the european culture and history more than anyone else in the world
i love the white race more than anyone else in the world
i abominate the coloured shitskins more than anyone else in the world

i'm planning to immigrate to europe or north america after finishing my grad school so that i can get a white wife and live with her for the rest of my life
as i'm saying i'm currently attending a grad school and majoring in electricity, which just means that i'm a fucking elite but despite being this elite i still have an inferiority complex towards the white race

no one can stop me from doing this
incorporating my genes into the white gene pool is my top priority

"As modern humans moved into Europe more than 45,000 years ago, the number of mothers may have outnumbered fathers by around 100 to 30, according to Stoneking. His study appears in the journal, Investigative Genetics."

theguardian.com/science/2014/sep/24/women-men-dna-human-gene-pool

investigativegenetics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/2041-2223-5-13

Fucking kike larper. Get off your VPN.

You'll never be かわいい like a real Japanese, because ユダヤ人 are a cursed people.

youtube.com/watch?v=fV5fLPwyLNE

kek

noice m8

Why? Because you say so? I say everybody can choose whoever they want to live with.

t. Kenichi Smith

How about just dont get married or have kids unless you find a girl you love?

If you are a bad father, just live and die with your wife. Don't force a kid into this world.

Cringe

larper out

There's zero need for brainwashing regarding this, it comes naturally. I took a trip to SE-asia as a young 20-something and my fate was sealed after that, I'm not even a weeb or anything. Their women are just better.

Stop posting this coalburning negroid cumpdumpster whore.

lmao australia, please dont ever change.

what is context

hmm the prehistoric breeding scene is definitely representative of 2018's globalized market and massive freely moving populations lacking class stratification

Haven't you seen those documentaries about Japanese transportation? You have to feel a girl up on the bus and then show her your penis. Then before you know it everybody on the bus is having a big orgy.

You should see Swedish forums when people bring up asian womens. Guaranteed 500 pages of replies by raging women who call the girls whores and the men pigs.

Daily reminder that Gook loving "white men" are super beta cucks.

>Make white women mad
>Casts beta genes out of the white gene pool
quite beneficial desu

Asian women really aren't all that, I've had sex with a few and by far the best was this tall Chinese bird. Japs were just the worst

asian women fit more into the male sex fantasies, and white women know that, thats why they are so fucking furious every time somebody mentions an asian chick.

tiny, hard body of a sexy chick and sexy voices, whats not to like?
in the biggest mall here in cracow, is a asian food chain with the single, prettiest asian woman imaginable working there.
she looks like taken straight from a dream, she's drop dead amazing.
the line to buy food there is all men, zero women, LMAO.

"Stoneking’s team gathered together the genomes of 623 men from 51 populations around the world. They then compared the genetic diversity of the male Y chromosomes with the diversity of the men’s mitochondrial DNA.

They found that genetic differences between human populations were almost always larger for the Y chromosome than for mitochondrial DNA. The only exception was East Asia."

ok degenerate

Those races are all inferior to Bogdanov race, not properly evolved.

you fucked a bird?

>hurrr asian women are so bad its DA JOOS
>meanwhile white women are the most vapid and materialistic pieces of shit that have walked the planet
no thanks, but thanks, asian women are the best and they are at least something I'd call women and not a half men half woman hybrid that is fucking all the campus chads in 3 years

>cherry picking
Pic related will happen to you once you "married a trad white women"

lol

i'm an actual nip

what's exactly cringe about this?
i just want my genes to grade to superior ones

FUCK OFF, KIKE!

you're a white man
i just cannot understand why you're trying willingly to degrade your superior genes into inferior ones

the west cant afford to make stadiums OP. after 2022 they wont be doing it again for a while

asian roasties are inferior to white girls in every single possible way

not a kike at all and i think i abominate the kikes more than you do

>degarding yourself
>looking for women that aren't shallow materialistic whores that would drop you for a guy that is an iota better than you

Hiroto tell me how this is degrading?

The problems with your women is YOUR PROBLEM. Don't go shit up someone elses females.

consider the following:
japanese and germans are the most superior examples of their respective race. also (and maybe thats one of the reasons) they have very similar work ethics and are both highly intelligent. if there is any such thing as a good racemixed child it is a german-japanese one

I'm not shitting anyones females up, I'm just considering an option that is actually good for both sides.

Have fun ending like pic related to get a child and getting divorced for her Mehmet brudis.
Again:
>cherry picking

as i said earlier asian women, at least japanese and korean ones are just as degenerate as western girls because of the usa

if they're all degenerate anyway then i think you should go to more beautiful kind of women and it's white women

hes german

german woman are widely known to be among some of the sluttiest of europe

Brown nips are nice on Asian women. Mmmh

Oh God, no wonder American women prefer blacks

>American women prefer blacks
nobody prefers blacks

>resist the rice and marry a white girl

Nope

brain is a massive phaggot

That's not even a woman, is it?