Irish people are still travel ban to Finland. Fucking potato niggers

Irish people are still travel ban to Finland. Fucking potato niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTJQkhWZekI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

afraid they will out drink you?

what did they doneded

TORTALINI TAVATAN

The Irish aren't known for drinking, they are known for being drunk. They can't handle their alcohol and pick fights with Slavs who knock them on their asses.

thats cause our drink has actual alcohol in it

Watched a youtube video of Irish people trying to name the different US states as a challenge for fun. The opening contestant literally said, 'The only state I know is intoxication'. Made me laugh.

top kek, btfo water boiz

Real question: Why would anyone travel to Finland? The only reason I can think of is business. The nation itself is devoid of any nature worth seeing. They have no significant wildlife worth viewing.

You still getting pissy about this? Who'd we fuck?

Your mum? Your daughter? Your sister?

Your dad????

Amerimutt every single time. Like clockwork.

It's cause an Irish skank cheated on ye. I remember the thread. Fuck her man Irish woman aren't even that good looking. Great arses though. We're not all that bad most of usgate the blacks and gays just as much as anyone else

>Great arses though

Lol OP is a cuck

What walk around town and you'd be amazed. But then you see their face and it kinda outweighs it. A nice arse isn't degenerate it's something to admire.

It's true though

Yes because the only nature worth seeing is Niagara Falls with extra lipstick and grease. Keel you are shelf, Mohammed.

We got more pure nature than you have, but admittedly its pretty boring... its all flatland and no mountain

Did a leprechaun piss in one of your saunas finbro?

Are Finnish women good looking. Seen you had a nigger win Finnish girl of the year which made me think twice about you guys

>Seen you had a nigger win Finnish girl of the year
This is what low-IQ potato niggers actually believe.

What the fuck. Where did this come from? What's wrong with Irish people?

>Seen you had a nigger win Finnish girl of the year

It's Miss Helsinki competition, a privately held beauty pageant known for it's shit level even when it comes to white women.

The absolute state of Finland. Ireland is getting pretty bad but we're still a while away from this shit

Potato niggers make fun and happy music though. Always cheers me up.

Even that is false.

She won the Miss Helsinki pageant, and the whole point of that pageant is to make money off cheap publicity. It's attention-seeking in its purest form. The winner the year before her was ugly too. Also, they already had a black winner some years ago so they needed something different to get that cheap publicity so they picked a black chick who's not even pretty.

That you're so gullible you can't see how this works just shows you're either a literal child or a complete moron.

Pekka OP is a loser whose cute Irish girlfriend cheated on him.

OP, pic related. I'm very happy with my new bf, he told me about the autistic shitfit you have been throwing on Sup Forums for days.

This.

>that pageant is to make money off cheap publicity. It's attention-seeking in its purest form

Aren't they all? When the fuck did you ever hear anything about beauty pageants other than if there's some kind of upset or controversy? Who the hell cares about them?

Why so sad??? :D You shud eat a hamburger to be habby! XD XD XD Shidbosding your anger away spurdo.

>The nation itself is devoid of any nature worth seeing
American education as always. Finland is a beautiful country.

>t. Been to Finland

Don't ruin our irish-finnish relationships
youtube.com/watch?v=jTJQkhWZekI

Whatever makes you sleep buddy. To make matters worse the Irish slag who cheated on OP cheated on him with a Swede a SWEDE

>Slavs who knock them on their asses.
Hahahaha slav are soy bkys in general

Finnish women are coalburners too? Say it ain't so

checked

>Great arses though
nice